Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=674&start_row=1

Concept on why we vibe to music so deeply

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lump Sent: 2/28/2005 12:21:26 AM

We as in a race of beings, not just nationality. But i was deep in thought and was laughing at how "puzzled" life is and how things fall into place.

Then listening to music it hit me!!!.........

We are nothing but well detailed, elaberated, explained detail in a freestyle battle between God and Satan.

What ever we all call the two, on a subtle-simple level where their meaning equals up to is "two beings in a battle"

It's the greatest emcee battle of all, and when existance times out for someone it's just the end of that "rhyme"

they (the antagonist and his adversary) was/is battling. I guess I can equate this to music so well because im in a deep vibe right now to it.

Messenger: Lump Sent: 2/28/2005 9:13:41 PM

lol no reaction ?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/28/2005 9:57:45 PM

seen

Messenger: Lump Sent: 2/28/2005 11:55:33 PM

this has been posted before ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2005 1:24:58 AM

Are you speaking about a literal connection between music and the battle between Jah and satan, or are you just comparing the battle to the music?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Lump Sent: 3/1/2005 4:03:54 PM

compairing the battle between the supreme being at the end of the positive spectrum and between the supreme being at the end of the negitive spectrum.

reason i say its like music, because everything in life no matter how terrible or joyful fits into place so PERFECT it's crazy!

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/1/2005 5:35:44 PM

yes INI see what you are talking about. I try to keep a rythem going in what ever i do. It help keeps all thing going in a harmony.

respect idern

onelove

Messenger: Lump Sent: 3/1/2005 10:15:21 PM

respect

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I