Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6731&start_row=11

Next Phase

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 12:47:26 PM

Give thanks for the clarity. Whichever path the I choose it sound like the I will still give praise to His Majesty and while man may not live by the ways of the seperated ones I will be suprise if de I move far....if at all astray from the TEACHINGS of His Majesty. Give thanks iah

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/29/2016 5:10:50 PM

Blessings and Strength Ark I whatever path the I follows.

Itinual Ises unto Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI Menen I

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 2/3/2017 8:38:49 AM

Blessed love
Can we reason about "the irits" Ark I...the irits this and the irits that when in actual reality it is nobody but you...its like you tryna shift some blame or whateva saying the irits this and the irits that....so you say the irits guided you to modify yourself per babylon expectations and that you wont dread again until Selassie i calls you to.. is the irits the Emperor Ark I?? Why then if the irits is indeed according you the Emperor why not say HIM name instead of the irits??... God manifest in flesh .. fiyah pon this freak talk of an invincible irit responsible for people shaving of their hair ohkay.. perfect peace.
Selah.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/3/2017 3:50:16 PM

Greetings Royal Dawta!

Good to sight di I!

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 2/3/2017 7:56:46 PM

I personally would like to have PROOF that it's the right spirit's guidance I'm following... I would have to COMPLETELY exclude the possibility of negative spirit disguising as coming from H.I.M. and fooling I... Because I see a lot of strength in the locks and people with locks, and whenever I saw a brother or sister cutting them I felt less strength in them, just like Samson who could be subdued after the cutting of his locks.
So I myself would be VERY VERY careful about such feelings, cause now my brother, the I isn't so sure about being or calling the I a Rastafarian, one day yes, the other day no. Changing feelings which I wouldn't like to have. And now the I did not only cut the locks, but cut the I self from going to Binghis... which is a very important source of strength in my opinion. So I wonder how a Rastaman can spiritually survive without these things.
But if the I feels alright about this move, it's not for I to judge.

JAH guidance forIva...

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I