Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6729&start_row=71

Afrikan/Kemetic Origins of The Book of Revelations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 12:35:03 AM

Good for you John

But Ethiopia and Kemet are related by blood.

Ethiopia Throne has been serving a Kemetic way of life longer then they have Israel or Christian

Ethiopia is birthed out of Kemetic practice while you cant go further than Menelik InI can deal in originals when talking about Ethiopia throne and history

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 12:38:25 AM

Why did they ditch their religion to adopt the Israelite lifestyle, according to the kebra nagast and also what we have witnessed in the recent past ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 12:53:54 AM

Because Ezana was converted by a foreigner. But even then, they kept many retentions of their original Kemetic spirituality mixed and intertwined with their version of Christianity. Like the Obelisk of axum. Like for the West African ancestors who get converted to ISlam by foreigners still keep many retentions of our original traditions and beliefs mixed into the thing. Like Cheikh Amadou Bamba

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 1:02:23 AM

The Ethiopians converted to Moses long before king Ezana converted to Christianity. As I said before. Your knowledge of Ethiopian history is poor, but you are too proud-hearted to admit it. The son of Solomon and queen Makeda, king David II, observed the traditional laws of Moses long before Ezana was conceived. Long before the crucifiction and resurrection of Emmanuel Charles Edward, about 2000 years ago.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 1:02:48 AM

The adoption of Christianity in Ethiopia dates to the fourth-century reign of the Aksumite emperor Ezana. Aksum’s geographic location, at the southernmost edge of the Hellenized Near East, was critical to its conversion and development. The kingdom was located along major international trade routes through the Red Sea between India and the Roman empire. The story of Ezana’s conversion has been reconstructed from several existing documents, the ecclesiastical histories of Rufinus and Socrates Scholasticus. Both recount how Frumentius, a youth from Tyre, was shipwrecked and sent to the court of Aksum. Frumentius sought out Christian Roman merchants, was converted, and later became the first bishop of Aksum. At the very least, this story suggests that Christianity was brought to Aksum via merchants. Ezana’s decision to adopt Christianity was most likely influenced by his desire to solidify his trading relationship with the Roman Empire. Christianity afforded the possibility of unifying the many diverse ethnic and linguistic peoples of the Aksumite kingdom, a goal of Ezana’s leadership.

WHAT A JUDGEMENT

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 1:04:58 AM

Then why did they build Obelisks and have carvings and drawings of sun worship etc..... Your history come from modern book I history come from tangible evidence. Ethiopia was practicing Nile Valley tradition before Ezana.

The few that were saying Israel back then are still saying Israel now and do not subscribe to Christianity. Beta Israelites would cuss you and your Jesus mythos a come talk like it is Ethiopian

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 1:08:40 AM

Its a waste of time reasoning with you. I'm out of here. You want the whole forum for yourself?
Take it all. I don't need it after all.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 1:11:15 AM

God of Israel giveth and taketh away

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 1:13:14 AM

Yea, go ahead and mock the almighty.
I'm out of this nonsense. See how much you will achieve attacking and tearing down other religions and faiths, and what you will benefit from such indecent behaviour.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 1:22:18 AM

African religion for the Africans
IndoEuro religion for the IndoEuropeans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I