Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6729&start_row=61

Afrikan/Kemetic Origins of The Book of Revelations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 11:25:36 PM

LOL your confused. The Throne of ETHIOPIA has nothing to do with Solomon. Solomon was never an Ethiopian king. He never sat on Ethiopia throne. I am only concerned wth Ethiopia not foreign countries with dead thrones

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 11:30:49 PM

I said Menelik I is the son of King Solomon, and he brought the throne of David and the Israelite religion and culture to Ethiopia,hundreds of years before any roman christian set foot in Ethiopia. Wise up.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 11:42:45 PM

Good for him. Ethiopia and the Royalty of Ethiopia did not convert from Original Axumite and Kemetic tradition until Ezana was converted This can be proven empirically. Sure, Israelites were in Ethiopia before then but the official religion of the Throne was original Nile Valley, not Christian and not Jew. Ethiopia come from the Kingdom of Axum which come from Kemet. Directly, before Israel existed. And those Israelites that Solomon allegedly brought are still in Ethiopia as Beta Israel and dont deal in any Jesus belief. I am more versed in Ethiopian history than you John, clearly.

InI represent the original man and woman who birth from Ethiopia. Solomon.... Israelite.... Christian.... all foreign to Ethiopia. Ethiopia throne outlast outdate and outweight Solomon throne. Makeda a big person to Solomon

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 12:03:47 AM

Menelik I the first king of Ethiopia upon the throne of David and Son of Makeda served God of Israel, and so did all kings after him. How can Makeda be greater than Solomon?
Who travelled forth out of homeland a great distance to hear the other's wisdom?
Who gave in to the other's will and romantic advancements?
Who gave up their ancient traditional religion to serve the God of the other after witnessing his glory and might and wisdom, and vowed that the people subject to this person shall serve this God forever?
Who did all these, if not queen Makeda ?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 12:17:07 AM

Menelik was not the first King of Ethiopia

I am concerned with only ETHIOPIAs throne, Makeda a bigger person than Solomon because she sits on a more Ancient throne an governs a more ancient people than Solomon. Solomon was not a King of Ethiopia. Whe Haile Selassie published the Kings List he didnt mention any Solomon because 1 Solomon was a pretend story and 2 Solomon has no place or business on an Ethiopian Kings list because he wasnt an Ethiopian king.

And the Israelites in Ethiopia today reject Jesus

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 12:21:16 AM

"Menelik I the first king of Ethiopia upon the throne of David"
Haile Selassie I is David's son, like it or not.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 12:22:44 AM

Where does this title come from : "Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah"? if not from Israelite origin, of the king of the tribe of Jahudah?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 12:24:03 AM

Haile Selassie Sits on the Throne of Ori. He said so.

Lion of Judah is a title because Ethiopia a Christian country because Ezana got converted by a foreigner and Menelik allegedly brought foreign tradition over too. Keep up. His Majesty was following tradition. But His Majesty THROUGH the Throne of Ethiopia ALSO has a tradition that is more Ancient and Original then ANY Judah title. You still cant unders when you want overs

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2017 12:28:11 AM

As far as original Ethiopian history YOU cant go further than Menelik around 1000 years ago. InI go back 3000 years and more, 10,000 years and more to the original Nile Valley!! Move UP

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/15/2017 12:33:43 AM

I don't care the least about Kemet history. You can believe whatever you want to believe. To me they are nothing much more than made up stories. I leave this thieving post now.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I