Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6729&start_row=21

Afrikan/Kemetic Origins of The Book of Revelations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 12:50:32 PM

You can lead a horse to water but cannot make him drink.

Ras, it is obvious to INI that you hold dear to western Judeo-Christian views. I have shared several sources that would answer your question, and don't believe that spoon feeding the obvious is necessary.

However, I will share a few examples for those Idren who SEE from "behind the spectacles of Ethiopia" and have a genuine love and RAspect for the ORI-ginal Afrikan Teachings.

And Moses Was (also, of course) Learned in All the Wisdom of the Egyptians...(Acts 7:22).

"From the pictures in the book Am-Tuat and the Book of Gates we learned that a river flowed through the Tuat, (the Underworld), much as the Nile flowed in Kemet. At one place the river of the Tuat joined the Great Celestial Waters which were supposed to form the source of the earthly Nile (Ethiopia)

The Egyptian Book of Gates and the Book Am-Tuat both consign the wicked to fire and pits (as in Revelations).

Amduat & Book of Gates - A:

The juvenile form of the ram-headed, sun-god Re can be legitimately described as the “Lamb of Re,” a phrase corresponding to Revelation’s “Lamb of God,” a character which has the same function in many parts of the Book of Revelation as does Re in the Amduat and the Book of Gates.

The "heavenly Jerusalem" has twelve gates, divided into four.

Amduat's groups of twelve: The thirty-four groups of 12 deities in the Amduat and 10 in the Book of Gates, when considered as a single group, have the same physical characteristics as recorded for the 12 tribes of Israel in Rev. 12 and elsewhere. One particular grouping of gods contains a statistically significant (p = .0001) number of names with Egyptian meanings similar to the meanings of the Hebrew names of the tribes of Israel.

Book of Gates, 2nd Div.:

The scene in this upper register of the Book of Gates shows twelve deities standing by a lake of fire. This conforms in several important ways with the scene in Rev. 15 where singers stand by a lake of fire singing “the song of Moses.” Also, there are a number of remarkable similarities between a segment of the text in the Victory Hymn of Thutmosis III and the wording of the song of Moses sung by the group in Revelation.

Book of Gates, 3rd Div.:

This part of the Book of Gates illustrates and describes a dried-up river bed and a giant serpent from which emerges enemies of the sun-god. This scene is consistent with the one in Rev. 16 describing the drying up of a river and a dragon from which emerge evil entities to gather for battle against the forces of “God the Almighty” at Armageddon.

Furthermore, significant parts of Thutmosis III’s famous battle of Megiddo (= Revelation’s Armageddon) described in the Annals of Thutmosis III conform with Rev. 16's battle of Armageddon, including the many nations involved and the idea of God’s army “coming like a thief” upon the enemy. 

http://www.revorigin.com/hightlights-of-interest-to-christians-text-page.php

Messenger: Jesus Emmanuel Charles Edward Sent: 12/27/2016 12:51:18 PM

I man live, by the powers of Ras Tafari

Messenger: Jesus Emmanuel Charles Edward Sent: 12/27/2016 12:53:00 PM

If theres anyone in slavery its you. I man are the Lord's servant.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 1:00:34 PM

Oh me, oh my!

Jesus, and John, and Israel, and Edward and Charles...oh my!

Lion and tigers and bears, oh my!

The leopard never changes his spots, no matter the many names he may choose

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/27/2016 1:04:29 PM

LOOOL.

Messenger: Jesus Emmanuel Charles Edward Sent: 12/27/2016 1:11:00 PM

Call me a leopard, but your time will come. You must reverence Ras Tafari whether you like it or not. I JESUS CHRIST SON OF JAHOVIA ALMIGHTY GOD RAS TAFARI will be there to testify against you.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 5:04:01 PM

HERU / JESUS

Long before Jesus and the 12 supposedly existed, there were Amun and the 12, Osiris and the 12, Ra and the 12, and Horus and the 12

In the book Am-Tuat (aka “John the Divine”) we learn of the twelve amakhiu (apostles) of RA (Sun/Son)

The book of Revelation, verse 21:14, symbolizes the 12 apostles with 12 foundations of a city, and the 12 tribes with 12 pearly gates
In the Book Am-Tuat the Egyptians have illustrations of 12 serpents. Christians then took the Egyptian 12 to mean the twelve Apostles as astronomers did for 12 months. In most African societies the kings council or judges were 12 in number.

• Horus says: " I open the Tuat that I may drive away the darkness."
• Jesus says: " I am come a light unto the world."

• Horus says: I am equipped with thy words O Ra (the father in heaven) (ch.32) and repeat them to those who are deprived of breath. (ch.38). These were the words of the father in heaven.
• Jesus says: " The Father which sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. Whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. The word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me."

• A comparative list of some pre-existing types to Christianity shows further how these types were brought on in the canonical Gospels and the Book of Revelation:
• 1. Horus baptized with water by Anup = Jesus Baptized with water by John.
2. Anup, the Baptizer = John the Baptist.
3. Aan, a name of the divine scribe = John the divine scribe.
4. Horus born in Annu, the place of bread = Jesus born in Bethlehem, the house of bread.
5. Horus the Good Shepherd with the crook upon his shoulders = Jesus the Good Shepherd with the lamb or kid upon his shoulder.
6. The Seven on board the boat with Horus = The seven fishers on board the boat with Jesus.
7. Horus as the Lamb = Jesus as the Lamb.
8. Horus as the Lion = Jesus as the Lion.
9. Horus identified with the Tat or Cross = Jesus identified with the Cross.
10. Horus of twelve years = Jesus of twelve years.
11. Horus made a man of thirty years in his baptism = Jesus made a man of thirty years in his baptism.
12. Horus the Krst = Jesus the Christ.
13. Horus the manifesting Son of God = Jesus the manifesting Son of God.
14. The trinity of Atum the Father, Horus the Son, and Ra the Holy Spirit = The trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
15. The first Horus as a child of the Virgin, the second as the Son of Ra = Jesus as the Virgins child, the Christ as Son of the Father.
16. Horus the sower and Set the destroyer in the harvesting = Jesus the sower of the good seed and Satan the sower of tares.
17. Horus carried off by Set to the summit of Mount Hetep = Jesus spirited away by Satan into an exceedingly high mountain.
18. Set and Horus contending on the Mount = Jesus and Satan contending on the Mount.
19. The Star as the announcer of the child Horus = The Star in the East that indicated the birthplace of Jesus.
20. Hours the avenger = Jesus who brings the sword.
21. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, who comes with peace = Jesus the bringer of peace.
22. Horus the afflicted one = Jesus the afflicted one.
23. Horus as the type of life eternal = Jesus the type of eternal life.
24. Horus as Iu-em-Hetep, the child teacher in the temple = The child Jesus as teacher in the temple.
25. The mummy bandage that was woven without seam =The vesture of Christ without a seam.
26. Twelve followers of Horus as Har-Khutti = Twelve followers of Jesus as the twelve disciples.
27. The revelation written down by Aan (Tehuti) the scribe of divine words = The revelation by John the divine.
28. The saluter Aani, who bears witness to the word of Ra and to the testimony of Horus = John who bears witness to the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
29. The secret of the Mysteries revealed by Taht-Aan = The secret of the Mysteries made known by John.
30. Horus the Morning Star = Jesus the Morning Star.
31. Horus who gives the Morning Star to his followers = Jesus who gives the Morning Star to his followers.
32. The name of Ra on the head of the deceased = The name of the Father written on the forehead.
33. The Paradise of the Pole Star-Am-Khemen = The Holy City lighted by one luminary, that is neither the Sun nor the Moon = the Pole Star.
34. The Har-Seshu, or servants of Horus = The servants of Jesus Christ.

ETHIOPIAN/KEMETIC ORIGINS OF CHRISTIANITY

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 12/27/2016 9:04:10 PM

InI know the stories of InI ancestors. The original Black man and wombman spirituality and deities were white washed and given the name Christianity.Furthermore, showing the wisdom came from the InI the African. Bless up Sisteren.

Haile Selassie I, Empress Menen I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 10:18:53 PM

Ras indi that video you post only "debunks" the zeitgesit claims. Like saying Jesus and horus born december 25th. I cant believe he start the video so. Where in the bible it talk about jesus born dec 25??? So why would HERU being earthee on this day or not have any relevance? Some of dem argument....
Miss the point completely. When we talk of first evidence of a saviour "god" who deal in ressurrection and rebirth, power of a holy trinity, and who are both based on personification of the SUN.....that is all one needs. Especially when we are aware of the almost definate probability of the authors of the bible being aware of the former while writing the latter.
The problem is much has been fabricated about both stories and so you will easy find things to debunk. Like december 25 and virgin birth and such. Many of these things are later additions to the original.

Still there are many ideologies the Jesus myth can be compared to
The point is, you overs it is a myth. As it was never suggested Heru walked the earth with his falcon head.... Yet ones really and truely believe literally womb can birth without sex. Let your wives come tell you how they get pregnant and when the pickney bare no resemblence come make them tell you how 'God' is the daddy.....ijs.

We must remember for up to 100 years or more after his reported death it was highly disputed whether he was this miraculous character of todays story or just an ordinary man....

The Gospels say Jesus was born during the reign of King Herod who died 4BCE

LUKE 2 says Jesus was born during the time of Quirinius the governor and which was at least ten years after Herods death.

????

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2016 10:19:34 PM

Now what I really want to know

Is Jesus the reincarnated John? LOL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I