Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6729&start_row=1

Afrikan/Kemetic Origins of The Book of Revelations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/20/2016 7:20:12 PM

” The Apocalypse of John might be described as 'scenes and characters from the mysteries of Taht-Aan,' who was literally Aan = John, the divine penman. This was the sacred scribe to whom the 36,000 books or papyrus-rolls were attributed by tradition. In short, Taht-Aan was the pre-Christian John the divine” – GERALD MASSEY’S EGYPTIAN WISDOM IN THE REVELATION OF JOHN THE DIVINE

The divine book of Revelation attributed to John, is nowhere arriving to scriptural fact historically, then to make the ancient wisdom of the Egyptians as true Biblical history. The subject matter is purely Egyptian astronomical mythology that was conceived thousands of years in pre-Judeo-Christian era, later interpolated as the prophecy to be fulfilled in Christian age. The book of Revelation is nothing more than a drama of mysteries and mythical catastrophe of the end of the world. This book has no intrinsic value of its own standing and is totally meaningless, until the fragments of the lore have been collated, read, and compared with the original mythos and eschatology of Egypt. I discovered that the ancient astronomy was made to look nonsense and the wisdom hidden to look like prophecy and considered as Christian divine work, Alias – “The Word of God”.

If someone knew some hundreds of years ago how to cheat, manipulate, lie, interpolate ancient works to look like word of God, then it were the early writers & founders of Judeo-Christianity, who escalated the religious madness in the world.

The word made flesh concept of the Christians in the bible is just to strengthen the canalization of Egypto-gnostic “KRIST” or “CHRIST”. The original revelation of Egyptians lost its flavor, as to intended, or what is to be revealed when we read Johns book of revelation. The reader is left in fear and confusion, he /she might take it literally without questioning it genuinely , just because it was told to them when they were kids that it’s the word of God. Johns book of revelation is nothing but an additional supplement to add the hype in the Christian world, the author tries hard to establish the historic personality of the Biblical Jesus Christ. Apparently , in ancient mythology the second coming had always been connected with the end times drama. So I guess the book of revelation had to be written ( or copied ) to establish that Christianity is the true religion of the world. Even the early Christians mistaken these mysteries as Christian history , which is presently endorsed and sealed as the divine word of avenging God.

After reading the original works of Egypt, I discovered and was able to identify the wisdom in the book of revelation, and to make sense of the apocalyptic visions assumingly unveiled to John. The scenes and characters filled with mysteries described in apocalypse of John can be completely attributed to “TAHT-AAN”, a sacred scribe of Egypt, in short THAT-AAN is original version of Christian John. I know Christians will be disappointed or even disagree with me on this, but if anyone in the world has evidence and can prove me wrong then I am open to raise a debate, with historical evidence, with proofs and not with some vain babblings of the scriptures ( I will not attest even your Christian hallucinations which you term as visions for my debate ).

THAT-AAN = Sacred scribe to whom 36000 papyrus rolls attributed by tradition.
JOHN = AAN ( Literally means Aan in ancient Egyptian ).

The name AANI signifies saluter.
This is the character personalized in John.
The position of AAN in relation to Horus, the only begotten son of God, is repeated of John in the Gospel referring to Jesus Christ.
Taht-Aan testifies that Horus is the true light of the world ( just as John came for the witness of the light )
The Trinity concept in Bible about God the father, only begotten son Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit, was traditionally in the cult of Ra in Egypt , Ra being the supreme deity and Horus his only begotten son and the holy spirit. However , I am not going to write about that but will do about that in my next articles, let me concentrate on Revelation.

In reality judgment day is only periodic , like the deluge. It’s nothing but an end of a certain period, time, period, an age, or aeon, which is remarkably narrated in Johns revelation as end of the real world. People ignorant of ancient sign or symbolic language will lag behind in understanding the astronomical myth concealed in the book of revelation. The drama appears to have taken another dimension in the book of revelation, the last great Day of Judgment is well-known to genuine books of wisdom commonly called Apocrypha. Whereas John’s book of revelation and Enoch’s book of visions have both preserved only fragmentary versions of drams, as originally ascribed to TAHT-AAN in his mysteries of AMENTA.
The cult of lamb, the bride is at least as old as the astronomical mythological at the time when the vernal equinox entered the sign of Aries, and the lamb of SEBEK succeeded the calf of Horus on the mount as the type of sacrifice in the cult of SEBEK-HETEPS in Egypt. The mystery of the dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, the mystery of seven stars, the mystery of the first-born from the dead who rose again as the faithful and true witness on behalf of God the father, is completely from the rituals in the Egyptian Book of Dead. ( And from Jesus Christ , who is faithful witness , and first begotten of the dead….Rev. 1 : 5 ).
(The mystery of seven stars….Rev. 1 : 20 ).

Christian priest, pastors, preachers, theologians in the world will never be able to explain the book of revelation to its entirely every one that I have encountered on this subject matter have always given me contradictory & confusing explanations. I have read the book of revelation several times over and then when I read the book of Enoch , I found many similarities with each other’s works. However, I was amazed to find the answers in the ancient Egyptian books, which was nothing more than mythology, astronomy and hidden wisdom. It was disgrace to know that the entire book of Johns revelation is copied from the earlier Egyptian works and especially from the Book of Dead, which historically proves its existence, but the works of John is not a historical document and even the real author in unknown and highly debated in Christian world. Once a person reads the original works, only then will he/she understand clearly what the book of revelation means. I can understand that the early Christians had to complete their holy book by adding the final book of revelation or else Christianity will not have its meaning without the end times drama, salvation and judgment day.

Therefore, it’s quite evident that the subject of the Revelation was not derived from canonical gospels, the fundamental matter existed ages on ages earlier. Conclusively the book of revelation by John is not a historic fact, but a myth copied from the Egyptians and biblical fraud.

SOURCES:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/anilmachado.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/the-book-of-revelation-fraud/amp/?client=safari

http://www.masseiana.org/aebk11.htm

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/22/2016 9:50:23 PM

Give Thankhs for this Ispective RastaGoddess

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/22/2016 9:56:22 PM

I Jesus Christ still a bun fire pon kemet and their lifeless gods, pathetic on their own. Revelation is of Ras Tafari unto his children, king David's royal sons and daughters, to shew unto them things yet to pass, cause the Soul of Ras Tafari is the Soul pf prophesy and wisdom

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/23/2016 8:11:37 AM

Pathetic Lifeless gods?

The sun (RA) is an ATTRIBUTE of the Creator. Without it....everything in Creation DIES! It is LIFE GIVING! Nothing "lifeless" about that. Quite the contrary.

Which is why the Sun is DEEPLY rooted in the very foundations of Christianity. Hence the reason why church is on SUN-day. Also the reason why the life of "Jesus" the SON parallels the movements of the SUN.

The principles of Christianity are all rooted out of Kemet/Kush.

It is always wise to properly study a thing before flinging uneducated comments rooted out of religious conditioning and dogma.

"In the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of spirit. Whatever religion they may profess, they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historic forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have already stood for the fellowship of humanity in harmony with the spirit of the mystics of ages gone by."

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/24/2016 4:54:12 PM

Is the sun, then, greater than he who made it? Or any of creation greater than the creator?
The sun is just a burning ball of fire going round the earth, by the powers of His Imperial Majesty, Jahovia Ras Tafari

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/24/2016 6:11:20 PM

The sun's movement and path is not like I Christ. The sun sets. I wont.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2016 6:50:49 AM

The sun is "just a ball of fire", eh?

It baffles the mind how BLINDLY some defend that which they are so blatantly ignorant of...

Christ as the Morning Star and the Sun of Righteousness

The SUN of Righteousness is the life of the spiritual world. "He lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

The sun is the only self-luminous body in our system; from which all others derive their light of life. So it is a symbol of Him who is "the light of the world," the moral world. It is given to Christ, and to Christ alone, to have "light in Himself."

In addition to being a symbol of the spirit because it rises and sinks, the sun was the “soul of the world,” signifying immortality, as it is eternally resurrected after “dying” or setting.

Throughout the Old Testament important deeds are done “in the sight of this sun,” “before the sun,” or “under the sun,” revealing the age-sold perception of the sun as God’s proxy, judge or “eye.

Psalms 84:11 reads, “For the Lord God is a sun and shield.”

Jesus is also known as the bright and morning star.

Indeed, so important was the sun to the ancients, including the Israelites, that they created a “Sun Book,” a “Helio Biblio,” or “Holy Bible"

The sun was called the “Son of the Sky (God),” “All-Seeing,” the “Comforter,” “Healer,” “Savior,” “Creator,” “Preserver,” “Ruler of the World,” and “Giver of Daily Life.”

At Malachi 4:2, YHWH says,

“But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing on its wings.”

THE SUN/SON

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/25/2016 11:47:00 AM

I am Christ Jesus. I am the light of the world.

Messenger: Ras Jesus Sent: 12/25/2016 4:36:01 PM

Selassie I

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/25/2016 4:52:31 PM

"Once a person reads the original works, only then will he/she understand clearly what the book of revelation means."

Respected sister, if you are familiar with this, could you please give the I insight in short (if possible) to what it means?

Also, Ras Jesus, shut the fuck up.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I