Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6707&start_row=1

False Forums

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Michael6420 Sent: 11/23/2016 8:51:33 PM

I have heard of the government setting up fake rastafarI forums to undermine the movement, as well as to incriminate those that smoke the herb. I believe I found one today. Ever heard of the "Africa speaks" forum? I was on it for the first time earlier, and had a bad feeling about it. I clicked on a thread in particular that felt familiar, and found that it is an exact copy of a thread on this forum, but with different usernames. I thought I would point this out, and if anyone knows of other false forums/websites, this is the place to point them out for what they are. Please stay safe from these traps. Give thanks for Intuition!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/23/2016 10:24:09 PM

Government / agent infiltration of I movmemants has been a long established thing ever since the garveyite movemant spread through the US. So it come as no suprise and ones should be aware that even rastafari has long been infiltrated.

That being said, post the link iah. Post the link!

Give thanks

Messenger: Michael6420 Sent: 11/24/2016 10:33:05 AM

http://www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php?topic=5762.0

I recognize this exact conversation, though I have never been on Africa Speaks forum before yesterday. I am almost certain it is from this forum.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2016 1:12:24 PM

I dont personally recognse the contents of the reasoning. But lord knows how often the topic of white rasta has come up here and everywhere online. This topic has been beaten from all angle left right up down inside and out. So no doubt they would be some similarities but i dont personlly sight line for line copy and paste business here. That would be a serious serious charge. Still, I dont know what the others think???

Bless up

Messenger: Michael6420 Sent: 11/24/2016 10:09:15 PM

Yeah, looking at it again, I might have clicked on that website at some point in the past? Still a good topic I geuss. And that is a common topic it seems.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I