Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6700&start_row=21

How did the idea of Race begin?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/23/2016 10:40:27 PM

And with that last sentence i feel you sum up the whole thing in its entirity. Blessed be to brother Shiva i really hope he make a return.

But if de I dem dont feel to take the time to read through the long long long posts on this page....the last few shared thoughts of rastagoddess sum it up very succint and accurate

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/25/2016 8:38:13 AM

"Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency’s persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!"

"It is important that spiritual advancement must keep pace with material advancement. When this comes to be realized man's journey toward higher and more lasting values will show more marked progress while the evil in him recedes into the background. Knowing that material and spiritual progress are essen- tial to man, we must ceaselessly work for the equal attainment of both. Only then shall we be able to acquire that absolute inner calm so necessary to our well-being."

-King Selassie 1st

Jah Rastafari……Haile Selassie I is not only loyal to Christianity, HE is loyal to the Faith that each religion has professed. It makes clear sense on why HIM strives to unify churches and religion all over the world. We must be like HIM and unify as well. We must also transcend our differences as well and look to unify for the betterment of humanity.

King Rastafari also taught while holding onto our roots and ancient ways to evolve into modern life, planes trains automobiles, shortening the time space continuum..World citizenship, expanded education and electricity, technology and so much more. No to lose our roots buut to make a ancient future, being a bridge and bringing the modern technology and machinery in harmony with nature and roots and culture, quite a balancing act. To keep the levity grounded yet be able to use tools and tech and all modern things to serve the roots and culture not destroy or hinder levity but to make better all life. JAH works in mysterious ways, if humanity is in a RACE one people one earth one aim one destiny one finish line we all move together on this planet.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I