Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6687&start_row=1

Cannibalism

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2016 7:03:11 PM

I just sight this reasoning from a bredren on facebook and thought I should share it

CANNIBALISM. What is "Cannibalism?

Cannibalism is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other humans. A person who practices cannibalism is called a cannibal.

Now. What is "sperm"?

Sperm is the male reproductive cell and is derived from the Greek word/term "sperma" (meaning "seed").

Human Sperm is Human Seed, literally.

Semen?

Semen, also known as seminal fluid, is an organic fluid that contain sperm ("seed"). It is secreted by the male testicles ("testes"). & what is known as "pre-cum" (premature ejaculation), is for transporting Human Seed/Sperm as well.

What is vagina "wetness"?

Vagina wetness is a NaTuRally produced fluid that lubricates a woman's vagina. Vaginal wetness is always present, but production increases significantly near ovulation and during sexual arousal in anticipation of sexual InterCourse.

VAGINA, sexually, IS SOLELY for Penis entry, Sexual Union.
Gene'tale is NOT food.

"Food" & "STRAIGHT Sex"...
DON'T get them mix.
And if it ain't STRAIGHT, it is in deed CROOK'D.

I into O ("ANKH", "NKWA")... Male into FeMale.. He into She... Man must go into WombMan; I Penis must go into its opposite, O Vagina. Penis & Vagina R the Sex Organs D'Sign'd for STRAIGHT Sexual Union of the sexes (genders).. male & fe'male. Inverses of One Another,
therefore PURE'FIT for One Another.

With everything, always look at its destination, where it is going, heading.

"Oral sex" (sex in mouth) is commonly referred to as "eating".
So ppl "eating" each other. Is not ppl eating ppl "CANNIBALISM"? For, what comes out the Sex Organs is Humans basecally.
Some say them will eat, but naw swallow. lol.
That is like when Bill Clinton said, "Yeah, I smoked marijuana... But I didn't inhale."
Cut out the funny business, mi ppl. If you serious about L'IFE journey to Wholee L'IFE REALm.
Stop "bow".
FiRe BURN OUT Cannibalism.
And listen to UpLifting & hence HEADifying musec.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooxzz91XrVQ

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/25/2016 8:47:01 PM

Interesting subject, one that may be thought of as quite risqué.

There are always various perspectives to a ting…

Below is an excerpt from a site (link is posted at the bottom) on "Kemetic Oral Secrets"

In The Song of Solomon (which is ancient Kemetic erotica), Akhenaton and Nefertiti are engaging in some beautiful erotica, including oral sex:

“As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.”- Song of Solomon 2:3

Now what do you think Queen Nefertiti was talking about? "His fruit was sweet to my TASTE!!!" "I sat down under his shadow!!!" Think about it! Of course you have to use imagination because of the erotic symbolism and metaphorical language. Decoded: FELLATIO!

“Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies”- Song of Solomon 4:5

Akhenaton knew that the breasts were one of a woman's 12 moon centers or erogenous zones!

“Awake, O north wind: and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.”- Song of Solomon 4:16

Now what do you think Nefertiti was saying here???
“I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey: I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.”- Song of Solomon 5:1

???? Figure it out!

Akhenaton went down on his queen and drank her precious milk which enhances Sixth Chakra (3rd Eye) activity. Now you know the religious zealot cannot handle this!!! Even if I attributed all this to Solomon, a so-called prophet of God, would create a ruckus! We like sex today but the ancients didn't??? Get real! Taking the story literally,

“I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished, and the pomegranates budded.”- Song of Solomon 6:11

Undoubtedly ORAL SEX!!!

“Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth; there will I give thee my loves”- Song of Solomon 7:12

“I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate”- Song of Solomon 8:2

Juice???? Ejaculate????

So as you can infer from the above, our ancient ancestors did practice oral sex, they just kept it clean, sacred, and respectable. It was a sacred act just like all other sex acts. Not like today where a woman will straight give you head never considering if you washed your john or took a shower or bath in the morning; or where a male will eat a female out never even wondering if she's on her period.

There was sex and then there was sacred sex. Every ancient people had their erotica, be it the Kama Sutra, Tantra of Sex, Tao of Sex, or a manual of sexual magic. The Bible is full of sex. That's why Christians are so sex-crazed and don't really know why. Their religious text is full of sex but it's confusing because the Old Testament prescribes all kind of sex and then the New Testament condemns it, creating sexual confusion and guilt.

Sex is just as godly as praying or performing Eucharist (if you think God has anything to do with these practices)

Kemetic Oral Secrets

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2016 10:21:14 PM

Cha pan dem!

Speaking of "sex crazed" and obsessed with sex the woman (or man, but it sounds like it was written by a woman) who wrote that must be quite obsessed with oral sex because I think some of her interpretations are a bit far fetched.. never the less, it was an intresting perspective on the "song of solomon"

But if it was not written by akenaten n Nefertiti, why would it mention "pharaoh's chariots" lol

Bless up Rasta Goddess, heart of perfect Black supremacy Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/26/2016 3:10:21 AM

They were also using opiod drugs in kemet among other things. Not everything to be replicated. Rasta dont have a eating disorder. Rasta is the definition of upful and dont encourage male or female bowers.

That being said, the sperm is not the seed. Doesnt matter if the greeks named it so. A seed contains fertilised material thats why you throw it down and it grows. A seed would therefore be the womans egg after fertilisation.

Peace and love.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/26/2016 8:42:00 PM

Agreed, not ALL things done in Kemet, or Afrika, are meant for INI.

That being said, it is a misconception to think that the Art of Lovemaking, including oral sex, is a "white man thing". Quite the contrary.

I also must wonder if the chanting against such things are in fact rooted out of biblical teachings?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/26/2016 8:56:11 PM

Well. From I young I taught the story of adam and eve is about not eating certain forbidden fruit! Maybe your right but then again is a bag of christian inna it. Lol, keep it ItaL

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/27/2016 11:25:52 AM

Ital is vital. YES I.

LOL @ "whole bag ah Christian inna it"!! And we KNOW ain't nothin Ital in it for INI... The biblical authors of the Forbidden Fruit thing are the same ones that define woman as "the gateway to Hell", for which all mankind is cursed by. Same ones that permit rape and murder of women...

...but god forbid he should taste of her fruit!

The whole thing is questionable, to say the least!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/27/2016 11:34:14 AM

LoL!! Dem same one

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/8/2016 3:19:40 AM

Solomon bowed to false gods long time. Man cannot follow blindly

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 12:31:02 PM

Oral intercourse is unnatural. Not quite the order of creation : and Rastagoddess fervently and to a great extent misinterpretes the Song of Solomon, oh my..

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I