Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6681&start_row=1

Big Up the Goddess JAH9

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/24/2016 3:38:19 PM

Ises Most I JAH
Love + Honor every One
I can imagine that many of the I&I are already familiar with the sistren JAH9.. I have been keeping an eye on the sistren for a while now and I was blessed to be in attendance this year when she performed up in Humboldt at Reggae on the River.. Haha the power coming out of that femi9 frame is tangible and visible and totally impressed Iwomban, not only the power of her voice and her message, but just the full force of JAH moving through her on this physical plane.. I just wanna take another opportunity to bless up the sister and give thankhs for the royal works and livity this Nyahbinghi Heart Warrior Queen is bringing forward and to give the I&I an upportunity to tune in with this Iylahfull energy if the Is havent done so already...

download the 9mm mixtape free on her website jah9.com

Humble Mi

In Studio Interview 2016

Reggae on the River 2016

Give thankhs Empress JAH9! JAH works ever forward..

One Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/24/2016 3:45:00 PM

JAH9 Speaks on Molestation, Rape, Pedophilia, and Black Womban

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/24/2016 8:47:54 PM

Much love to Jah9 and all the sistren nem!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/24/2016 8:52:42 PM

YES I!!! Love the links!

Big up all Queens!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/12/2016 8:25:08 AM

Yes Idren and Istren!

Here is the video for JAH9 Unafraid

It looks like the whole 9 album audio is up on youtube now if anyone wants to check it.

Love + Justice

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 11/12/2016 5:00:37 PM

My favorite female Reggae sister, Hempress Sativa coming in a close second!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/12/2016 8:56:36 PM

Yes Idren
Hempress Sativa I need to hear some more of.. What songs does the I like from her?
Dezarie is DEFINITELY worthy of being up there in the lineup of powerful and profound sista voices... If the I didnt hear her yet I would suggest looking her up for sure! Love inna meditation
Omega Ites

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 11/13/2016 3:17:48 AM

Singer* lol, not sister hahah. Anyway, i'd suggest "Jah have me back", "Judgement" "Fight for your rights" "Boom with Paolo Baldini live session" "Ooh la la". That should be enough for you to become a fan immediately.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/13/2016 10:11:55 AM

Yes I!!!!!! @ Dezarie

Crucial empress!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/13/2016 2:32:14 PM

Blessed Haile I&I!
Yes those Fight for your Rights and Judgement love da Bunny Wailer riddim of course! These are some nice songs Iyah.... How long has this sista been on the music scene? I cant find too many different tracks just a handful. Maybe I need to look somewhere else?

Dezarie is deep! Yes Goddess! I think of her as the femi9 to Midnite's vibration, I'm sure the I&I can see why I say that. I love practicing medItation and yoga to a few of Dezarie's albums in succession. JAH9 has powerful music for practicing yoga also.

More Love!

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I