Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6680&start_row=1

HIM

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 10/22/2016 2:05:23 PM

Hey

Griteengs in de name of His Majesty Emperor Selassie

The I had on Instagram see a mon who pretend he is rasta but he post on his count a photo, and the scriptures on was something like : "Jesus can't help black people" and on his description of his count the scripture was something like "H.I.M. Africa".

I a man tink dat is dumb and dis person a false rasta coz he not say true coz the rasta live God in Creation and Spirit, so he live also the Original Son of God Eyesus Kristos in flesh, Immanuel the Black Christ, Haile Selassie I THE FIRST and Holy Spirit in flesh and spirit.

Rasta is a very high life and say : "Jesus can't save us" that's fake coz Jesus a Original Son of God and a prophet for the First RasTaFar-I Irder Iyahcongo Nyabinghi.

But Jesus, Moses, Melchizedek, dey were no white man. Jesus and Melchizedek are Nazir and Holy Dreadlocks az Samson, Moses a Holy Dreadlocks but no a Nazir and dis tree persons were Black Mons, we can now dat with I-story and I-ence.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/22/2016 3:14:58 PM

Whats worse. Dis man who has his opinion on jesus but in his effort to site what is right for black people. Or de I, who cuss and discredit another rastafari based of ideology and not works.

Rasta is deeper than the bible. And family go deeper than that

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/22/2016 9:40:36 PM

Rasta has been here from the beginning of creation, long before Je-ZEUS , and are the founders and teachers of the ORI-ginal KRST consciousness, thousands of years before the western perversions of INI ancient teachings.

So we too must ask:

What exactly has Je-ZEUS done for Afrikan People worldwide, for the last 2000 years?

Where was he during the Afrikan holocaust?

Where is he now while Black People all over this earth are being slaughtered?

In the face of evil, we remain the most "Christ-like" in extending forgiveness and love unto the very devils that have oppressed INI for thousands of years. If that wasn't the truth, we'd have killed our enemy from long time. Instead, it is we who die for the sins of others while teaching love and not hate. If that weren't so, we who fought against and resisted white supremacy woulda never allowed white "Rastas" inna WE village.

Do not confuse our refusal to acknowledge a European imposter diety with "not being Rasta". It is an offense against our ancestors.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I