Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6678&start_row=1

Allah, God, JAH, RasTaFar-I, Most High, Original Force, Almighy, God, Dieu

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 10/21/2016 12:41:28 PM

I man have a question :

Why sam Idren say : "Fiyah bun den Allah, God, Jéhovah" ?

RasTaFar-I, JAH, Yahovah, Original Force, The Irator, Most High, Dieu, God, Allah, that's the same thing, ya can say Allah or Yahovah, that's the same God !

Jah bless, Allah bless, God bless, that's de same !

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 10/21/2016 1:06:48 PM

Greetings in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I...as JAH said he will be praised in different tongues...ONE LIFE FORCE...ONE GOD...ONE LOVE...

BLESSED...UNITY IS ONE OF THE KEY...UNITY with SELF(SPIRIT) and other other BEINGS...

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/21/2016 1:21:02 PM

Eyes and eyes have them own interpretation of them own eyes.
Reading in the stories of where certain names come from one see its not all the same and to call it that is ones own eye'terpretation.
Yahweh clear states over and over he is the god of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and his descendants. He makes distinction between himself and the Gods of Egypt and others. He is a Tribal diety!

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 10/26/2016 5:38:33 PM

I Man, I think if the I heard something like "Fire burn them Allah..." and so on, it was in a context of, maybe, a song which wanted to warn about the dangers that come with religions.

I'm quite sure that the brothers wouldn't chant against God himself.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/26/2016 5:48:25 PM

Its a mistake to assume different sets of people from different places with different belief systems and different names of dieties.... mean the same thing

Eloheim to Yahweh to Amma to Shango to Ra. They all the same?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/26/2016 7:14:50 PM

Good question.

I see it a couple of different ways:

Shango reflects a different attribute then RA, yet both are part of the same Creation/Creator. Different aspects of the Creative Forces expressed by different cultures, and people.

Then again, different mindsets (European Religions) will view "God" according to their experience. Climate has an huge influence on this, which differ based on whether one lives in the sun belt versus barren and cold climates. Sun People versus the Iceman. Sun People are agriculturalists and farmers, and have a divine view of Creation for it produces abundance and life. Ice men lived in harsh, cruel and barren lands, and their "God" is a blood thirsty one.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 10/26/2016 10:36:51 PM

Yes I, I agree on the 'aspects' view.

But not fully on the blood thirsty Ice-Man's God theory. No doubt, the northern 'Gods' were cruel, (like most of the 'gods' in man's history worldwide) but the harsh climate alone does not make a blood thirsty god. Or how would you explain the millions of chicken and goats that are slaughtered even in WARM regions for the reason of religious/cultic rituals?

Blood plays a significant role in nearly ALL religions on this planet.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/27/2016 10:26:21 AM

Our natures are directly connected to Nature.

We are a product of our environment, a culmination of the elements. How we experience and view Creation is linked to how we sight the Creator.

Of course climate isn't the ONLY factor that affects our nature/disposition, but also our diet, among other factors, however one cannot deny the impact of climate on human beings. I can personally attest to this phenomenon from my own observations having traveled and lived in the sun belt and in some of the coldest areas in Europe.

The caveman's diet of mostly raw, uncooked and bloody meat will naturally produce a more harsh and aggressive disposition as opposed to the SUNNY disposition of Sun people who are farmers and enjoy the blessings of abundant Ital Foods.

Aside from personal experience, there are also two CRUCIAL books on this subject that I highly recommend:

-Iceman Inheritance : Prehistoric Sources of Western Man's Racism, Sexism and Aggression - Michael Bradley

-Civilization or Barbarism by Cheikh Anta Diop 

Also, one simply cannot compare animal sacrifice of chickens and goats to the barbaric practice of human genocide.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/27/2016 4:50:27 PM

DR UMAR JOHNSON- SUN PEOPLE VS ICE PEOPLE

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/27/2016 8:20:54 PM

Out of RAspect to the original subject of this thread, I've posted a new one on the subject of Sun and Ice People

ONE

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I