Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6670&start_row=1

To the Goddess

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/7/2016 9:21:11 PM

Imam think the I Goddess would take interest in this one yah

I was watching Red and Blue Pill Adrea's the Louisiana flooding so they mentioned something of a Roots Woman in Louisiana who destroyed a town with flood. Two days later at work a coworker from that area of the town brought up the story of the town.

Just Google "Aunt Julia Brown" or Ruddock Louisiana

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/8/2016 8:24:02 AM

Greetings VDR! Give
Thankhs for inspiring an
IRIE morning iditation! I had not heard of Aunt Julia Brown until today...very interesting indeed!

Her song:

"When I die...
I'll take the whole town with me...
when I die...
I'll take the whole town..."

There are countless similar stories of "weather control" throughout Afrika, the Caribbean and Brazil, and wherever Afrikan sciences have been preserved, passed down and practiced, commonly misunderstood and misinterpreted as "witchcraft and hocus pocus", though also known as "atmokinetic abilities" or Hydrokinesis, aka Aquakinesis...

----------------------

"...paranormal psychokinetic super power that grants one the psychic ability to manipulate water to varying degrees.  More precisely Hydrokineticist’s have the mental capacity to alter water at the molecular level.  They directly bend the sea of H2O molecules in any given body of water to their will.  A certain part of their mind can vibrate at the same frequency as the H2O molecule making pure thought contact with it.  Hydrokinesis is one of the most common PSI powers due to the large amount of water contained in the human body.  As with most PSI powers it originates in a persons DNA.  A specific supernatural DNA that has a vibrational frequency similar to water, and grants them a oneness with this Earthly substance.  All humans possess the wide span of psychic powers in a latent junk DNA form."

"If you have a basic understanding of quantum physics you are well on your way to understanding how TK (telekinesis) actually works. Everything we see, hear, smell, taste and feel is simply energy vibrating at a set frequency which is then interpreted by our brain via the five senses. In reality we are also projecting these vibrations, but let’s keep this simple and to the point.

Nothing is solid and that is a well-known proven scientific fact. When you break any physical matter down to a quantum (smallest) level you find that is 99.9999% empty space. This is how and why TK works folks. Not by using witchcraft or invisible goblins or spirits to move stuff, but by communicating with things on a molecular level transmitted by the electromagnetic currents projected from your brain."

---------------------

Good food for thought!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I