Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6661&start_row=1

Jambo Tanzania!

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/21/2016 10:48:17 AM

Haile bless !

Forgive I for the long silence here. I have missed reasoning w the family. Has been a very busy summer.

Jah reward and in courage I for seeking a life of righteousness.

I and I Queen have been preparing a extended trip to Tanzania to help itinue JAH works clearing old mine fields, returning the land to the people. Also testing for t.b. and assisting in they treatment/delivery of blood samples to clinic.

It is our first time in d momma land!
Whatta hassle and stress to get details and babylon papers set up.

Do any d I Kings or Queens have connections or knowledge of Rasta movements in Tanzania?

I Give THANKHS MASSIVE to d blessed one, JAH CHILD for all the wisdom, innacouragement, help and support. Talk soon Sistren!

I will keep JAH suns and dawtas updated on our sights and works on here if any ones are interested.

Blessed LOVE one and all!

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 9/21/2016 4:12:53 PM

Just to say nuff respect and Haile Selassie love for your work!

RasTafari power!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/21/2016 8:44:13 PM

YES I!!!!! RASTAFARI!!!!!

Beautiful and positive movements!!

Blessings and safe journey unto you and your queen!

INI look forward to your updates (and pictures if possible!)

Nuff love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/28/2016 10:55:06 AM

Hail I&I in All Love and Righteousness
Evison and Empress I am so joyfull to send positive energies into the Iniverse in protection and grace as the I's get closer to this journey.
I overstand the busy schedule in this season as well, Iwombans absence from the forum is only in the literary sense, but my love and Inity is with the I&I&I Lords and Empresses Itinually.
JAH Oneness

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/28/2016 10:59:54 AM

Di I must have felt I vibes JAH CHILD!! Happy to "see" you and know that all is well!

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/6/2016 4:39:48 AM

RASTAFARI

! Greeting from Morogoro, Uluguru Mountains !

InI arrived at Dar es Salaam sept 24th. via Addis Ababa.
Made Uluguru on d 25th. InI queen were welcome (karibu) warmly and genuinely by the village. We linked D Rasses quickly and began relating and reasoning on a very Iniversal and overwhelmingly surreal level. Hold a vibe by d rivers and ruins of scattered lost colonial buildings on land now rightfully reclaimed by the Rastas we. InI queen have Ixperienced nuff thing in dis last 2 weeks for a whole lifetime. I wisdom increase and Itinue to do so at a incredible rate. I purchasing a house with a huge yard and garden. Gecko, Vervet monkeys, goats, masai cattle and a whole heap a animals roam freely amongst I guava, banana, avocado, and mango trees. IMan behold JAH glory and rejoice in naturality.

Waterfalls, Ital Fruit and veg, Africans, Wild life, Real life, RASTAFARI!

Is better than I had hoped or Imagined.
I Kiswahili is coming along quickly aswell. Feels very good on d tongue. D people so Happy to Investigate we and so kind.
Dem give i d name Lucky Dube after i sit out at night and play I guitar and melodica w I Queen, and I dont mind dis title.
Dema wonder how and why such passionate Rastafari coming from merica ? Some ask I bout Trump and pop culture too like I may shed some in site on dis chaos. and I try to fulfill d questions to satisfaction. Never questioned I Identity or position as Rasta of course, just curious bout InI trod. And I fulljoy dis reasoning.

I will try to put pics, I never do it here so Im hoping its working!

Wha gwaan we D I dem in recent time?

Jah Seeker, RastaGoddess, Jah Child,
I lean farward on d power of InI family and give thanks to all who Bless up and Incourage we in this transition. Sending positive energy! It is genuine love! We in dis here trod together. Babylon bun.

Blessed LOVE ONE AND ALL
Haile I
Mennen I
Guide and protect we

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/6/2016 4:58:11 AM

Mambo, Habari ? Poa ? Nzuri sana.

Is it possible to upload pics stored on i computer?
Is there a ixesting thread on subject of posting pics ?
Or only from internet? Using the ++img= thingy in the box below?

Give thanks for any help w this matter
I must be old. lol

Asante sana!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/6/2016 6:43:18 PM

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I don't believe there's a way to post pictures without using the ++img "thingy"... wish there was!

JAH BLESSINGS AND ITECTION!

Greetinz to Mama Afrika!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/12/2016 11:41:05 PM

Nguvu na Upendo I&I Matafale, King and Queen
So happy to hear of the upfull moves and vibes JAH is bringing to the I's!
Bariki JAH loved ones

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/13/2016 3:18:52 AM

Shikamoo!
Amani na Upendo MoJAH, Malkia JahChild!
Mungu heri zote!

Jah reveal again to I, when RastaFari path feel tuff and another path look sweet, Trod pon tuff to find life true sweetness!

Lift InI Irits so high to link d I Forward Sistren
We Give thankhs unto JAH Itinually.

Baadaye
Nguvu, Maat, Salaam

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I