Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6626&start_row=1

what are your thoughts

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: UNITY MANKIND Sent: 8/21/2016 9:24:21 PM

First off, I am a white man by DEFINITION, but my colour does not define my mind. Or heart, or soul.
My name is Luke, throughout my life, I have been threw many troubles many battles spiritually and mentaly, I have always been a truthful man to some extent , during school as a child I was always the one thinking for myself never accepting the mainstream educational system, never could grasp the idea of controll over my basic freedoms as a man of this earth, I was stuck on "medication" labelled as a bad boy with adhd, but I always knew I was a free spirit not a bad man, my family was not very system orientated though I was always looked down on for my way of thinking, I began researching about black history, native Americans ect , legal system, everything you could think of obsessively looking for the bare truth with no fabrication, I always rebelled against rue educational system warning of its evil intentions to supress the mind of the youth, the future, I began reagge music early, as I found it the most truthful music, I learnt to speak fluent patois' so I could better understand reagge , I switched to organic food , do not contribute to the system, have joined many other black and white people in the truth movement, progressing and regressing on my spiritual path , it came to me I did not intend, after many years of hard work on myself to develop into the best version of me and studying ancient cultures I began to be a very cultured young man and always had people stay away from me as they couldn't accept the truth I spoke and the seriousness I projected it intimdates them, I began a solitary life working in myself and eductaing myself , I left school early and stayed strong and believed I myself, as i got more serious about the truth movmemt and the rebellion against the system and enlightening others, i began to think to myself , what is rastafari to a white man, i knew all about it i has cried and sympathized with the African nation and even slept troubled with having them in my mind feeling a deep spiritual pain inside me and shame as a white man, then i realised that I as a white man have done nothing wrong to anyone, i am born under oppression, technology, indoctrination ect ect like everyone else, i began to understand that rastafari was much about what i ak about myself spiritually,black people always had the time of day for me because i speak sense i speak from the heart i have many Jamaican and gambian friends who all take me serious and are open with me, i learnt from them x they told me i am a real man and that i am different from the "others" i then got more into Rastafarian and began to research more, i decided that Rasta for me is a personal deeply spiritual and truthfull way of life, i have always been a naturalist, always in nature, alone meditating, practising primitive technology and learning these skills , i then became in touch with my primitve European ancestors, i realised my own people have no roots, no education on where we come from, taught nothing of how we lived and thought , as i studying more and learnt how to live like them and understand rhem i realsie that my people have been misdirected, systamized and led a stray by the corporate and Zionist rule of us all be it any race, we are all under Babylon, i then decided i too want to convert to Rastafari, but i know it has deep significance with the black African culture , and i am supposedly opposite of that, but i thought to myself, if its right in my heart, if its right and true in my soul and mind, then why can't i spread the word and be an ambassador for equality and help people realise that our natural environment,OUR LAND has been taken from us we have all been supressed, but then i thought..sallasie..he is not my king nor white ..how does that apply to me, and then i thought to myself , i can stand for all that Rasta is about and give praise to sallasie as respect and love for the movement but not pose as him being anything related to me, aslong as I respect what he has done for the black people and give thanks for his work and respect his significance then why can't i be rastafari, what i think is right, what i do is right , i know this in my heart and soul, but i disagree with the rastas telling me i cannot be Rasta but i also respect and understand where they are comming from, and i know many white man and even black man pose as rastafari ego and have no real spiritual significance in themselfs, i understand the embarrassment and disrespect and utter idiotic foolishness they bring, for me Rasta is mot dreads or ganja it's the mentality of a natural man standing for his rights for him and his children family and people as a nation and world wide, to live naturaly to over throw the corruption that has been bestowed on us all , the food they give us the water the media the tell Lie vision the harmful music the low vibratory state the vaccines they give our children ect ect , the robbery of the working man, destroying nature tampering with food ECT, i did decide to grow my dreads as a practice of patience and to mark my next step in spiritual development and represents the breaking free of y another battle with myself and my mind, I've smoked herb for many years but never thought i was Rasta or anything of that nature i smoke because it brings me closer to myself allows me to collect myself and it brings up issues i have suppressed allowing me to tackle them i used it for developmental purposes, i decided to go down the path of rastafari as a gateway to developing futher on my path as a personal thing to myself aswell as what i project onto others to better themselves for us and our children and the youth who will inhabit this great planet when we are gone, i dont need to wear Rasta colours or wear certain clothing, aslong as i know myself who and what i am about and what i represent, and if they judge me then i ask they come and question my belief up-front and after talking with me they will see me for who i am and not a poser i follow it up i back ir up i show and speak with my heart, for me rastafari has become more than just black power it's become something more special it's become a real example and significant way of life for other truthers to join and respect and tech each other regardless of skin colout the universe is many colours and vibration it is not resevered for any race, aslong as one remebers to give thanks to sallasie in respect of of his significance, am i bad for following these teachings? Am i a mockery or am i speaking from my heart and prompting natural way of of living and promoting peace and understanding of all races and unity for everyone that has been affected by the system, we have been devided and it hurts me and I'm never afraid to go talk to a real rastafari or be intimidated a person only be intimidated if he knows himself he is living a lie ot posing i can freely talk to them on there level and enjoy a open conversation , without the need for usual black mans reservedness for his own people i have them open up to me and respect me , some i have met are very good men some are yardies who have belittled me and were intimidated by the fact i was more "REAL" than them, am i accepted or am i cast aside for wanting to join in arms with Rastafari and do what is best for me and my people who by the way i consider black and white mixed race ect, i may have some black in me as we all do but i know my roots are not Africa, my roots are pagan hunter gather from Europe, them are my original roots not the zionistic money men who enslave and kill us, i am simply a man. If you read all this i thank you and will personally thank you, i hope you did not take any offence and i did not intened to offend any man woman or child who may be reading, freedom for all , no more closed mindedness, truth is the key to living true as a man should , bless every man woman a child upon this earth, praise Jah for his guidance and all his many beautiful and bountifull giving's for us hear on earth to utilize, freedom from oppression , may the elite collapse in there own chaos, bless sallasie and respect to a great and powerful man, and give praise to the true peaceful Jewish peoples, Jah rastafri

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 8/22/2016 11:11:38 AM

Greetings in the name of the MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE...Thanks for share-in UM...JAH said to serve him in TRUTH and SPIRIT...JAH (SPIRIT) is not BLACK or WHITE it's PURE LOVE and LIGHT...It was NATURAL for the I's period of SOUL SEARCH-IN...that's where it all BEGINS...never let another "DEFINE WHO YOU ARE"...keep LISTEN-IN to the I's HEART+CONSCIENCE...LET SELASSIE I LEAD THE I CLOSER AND CLOSER TO JAH/SPIRIT...MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR YOUR SKIN COLOR...THAT'S HOW JAH CREATED THE I IN HIS IMAGE...NOW THE I IS FORWARD-IN TOWARDS HIS LIKENESS...STAY STRONG...KEEP TRUTHFUL and REAL...the GOAL is to attain "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" IN and OUT...NO MATTER WHAT THE TESTS ARE...JAH/SPIRIT IS LOVE AND LOVE IS JAH/SPIRIT...

BLESSED LOVE+ONENESS

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/22/2016 12:48:39 PM

Evolution said it. give thanks Rasta.

Who doesn't want a world of ras?

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/22/2016 1:14:42 PM

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 8/22/2016 3:53:56 PM

BLESS Yoginya...just TRUTH...ya know...I IN-JOY the videos...NUFF THANKS for sharing...

BLESSED LOVE+ONENESS

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I