Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6614&start_row=1

I King

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Thee Sent: 8/9/2016 7:57:47 PM

to be honest I am ras many years
that is 12. to my knowing.
in that I say I hold both a distain and a love for all of you, and you for I.
if there is one thing I can give you it is that we have all failed.
there are things that men fall back upon and that IS what we fall upon.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 8/10/2016 2:06:27 AM

what the hell are you talking about?

Messenger: Thee Sent: 8/14/2016 2:55:49 PM

That is a very fitting response...
Once a man asked why can't all these people see that every thing about the King comes from the Bible. Can you answer that?

Messenger: Thee Sent: 8/14/2016 4:39:07 PM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/15/2016 2:25:17 PM

Thee, I see you!

Biblical foundation is a MUST as taught by H.I.M... I agree that it is quite frustrating to see -- especially here on this site -- that this foundation is largely missing.. I have gone through many threads where ones and ones wish to burn the Bible and move past it entirely. I have always stood for the teachings of H.I.M and stressed the importance of the Bible and because of this I have received a lot of conflict and arguments.. I find it interesting how the Bible describes Haile Selassie in many different prophecies; how when viewed through the lens of Ethiopia, the truth of the Bible is very evident yet ones and ones dismiss the Bible as Babylon nonsense while Hailing up H.I.M..

This foundation is missing in many of I and I but we have not failed.. The battle moves on.

Love

Messenger: Thee Sent: 8/15/2016 3:53:31 PM

Thank you for your nice response.
Certainly my next words are hard.

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/15/2016 4:47:44 PM

Which translation of the bible is most beneficial? I am skeptical of King James and Gideon but are these good?
Give thanks

Messenger: Yoginya Sent: 8/15/2016 5:14:27 PM

“Prophecy of the coming of Christ.

1 Adam said to God: "Lord, take my soul, and do not let me not see this gloom any more, please take me to some place where there is no darkness."

2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Truly I say to you, this darkness will pass from you, every day I have determined for you, until my covenant is fulfilled, when I will save you and bring you back again into the garden, into the place of light you long for, where there is no darkness. I will bring you to it, in the kingdom of heaven."

3 Again said God to Adam, "All this misery that you have been made to take on you because of your sin, will not free you from Satan's hand, and cannot save you.

4 "But I will. When I come down from heaven, I will become flesh of your descendants, and I will take on me the condition from which you suffer, then the darkness that came on you in this cave will come on me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of your descendants.

“5 " I, who am ageless, will be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I will be considered to be a human, in order to save you."

6 God ceased communicating with Adam”

Excerpt From: Hammond, Edward. “The Lost Books of the Bible.”

I think the Bible has a lot of key points missing a few are found here. I believe I must have the right eye before reading the Bible and through yoga and the lost books I feel I am attaining such vision. Also as I've said I am skeptical of certain translation.
Give thanks Rasta

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/15/2016 6:49:49 PM

Some of us KNOW and glory in the Divine Creative Forces without needing scriptural teachings.

Some of us have a direct link with the Creator without a third party, i.e: holy book, holy building, priest, etc.

INI also overstand that some are quite SELECTIVE in "following HIM teachings/example" while solely defending the bible yet ignoring HIM Masonic path, esoteric and astrological teachings, and ancient Kushite traditions.

RASTA was here long before the bible.

There are many paths leading towards the same RASTA ITES!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/15/2016 9:43:31 PM

Yes everything is everything,tho His Majesty showed us that Christ Conscouness and Love is at the center. he is the same yesterday today and forever, if we have not love , true pure love compassion charity,spirit of giving, than all the knowledge thru all time is useless and worth nothing. Christ was befor the Bible and befor Abraham. RASTAFARI is the ROOT of David and all creation as well as the offspring of David in these times.

All is sacred. Oneness Family

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I