Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6603&start_row=1

Weirdest Babylon Dream...What does it mean?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 7/30/2016 1:46:23 PM

Hey Rasta Family. I had the weirdest dream the other night. Jah gave me many dreams of things to come before. But, I changed my life style and kind of stopped having them. Now Jah really made things clear for me....

HERE IS THE DREAM...
I was in the wilderness, it was daytime surrounded by wild animals. Snakes bears everything. They all moved around me I was scared. The earth began to shake and to rumble...I became even more scared.The piece of land I was on was getting smaller and smaller. I would have to jump off of it and die way down low and stay on it and die eventually when it too just sank. I stayed on...eventually I began falling. I fell right into a busy street with people walking. Like an inner city with lots of buildings and I was standing on the sidewalk watching the people and happy I landed safely. Men, women, black, white, old young...it was just like my life now. The only difference is I had the awareness that every person I passed and every person I saw including the children...were all micro-chipped. What do you think?

Life as a Rasta Woman on amazon.com

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 7/30/2016 2:27:51 PM

Dream or reality? Animals in fear of humanity, dying wildernesses, scared humans, brainwashed people. Even if it's a dream, it's not very surreal and highly realistic.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I