Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6574&start_row=21

A Man, spirit, consciousness, or lie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 10:51:59 AM

Many thanks for the reasoning Black heart!

I agree with the I that Christ is redemption. I and I are Christ, self-saviours and liberators in blood and flesh. With complete connection to Jah we can achieve this state of mind and livity naturally. H.I.M. teach that each man must do thier best to emulate the life of Christ because of the deeply spiritual truths to be gained. I feel that H.I.M. fully embodies the redemption spirit of Christ as man in blood and flesh. Showing the true mystic nature of Christ as a consciousness and as physical manifestation through I and I.

Love

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 11:01:50 AM

I dont see the liberating factors of Yashua, Jerusalem was ssacked by Rome supposedly after his supposedly liberating passive tactics.

Bless Up brother MLK but from many of the "conscious" elders from that area say the exact opposite happen with the black community in the USA. Instead of liberation the were much more conquered. Where InI once were more unified we became devided and mental and materially trapped we the "illusion of inclusion".
Iman dnt sight up the liberation in passiveness.

GA, Those are I same thoughts on the story of Yashua or whatever name he call.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 11:30:51 AM

Yes Bredda I cant find any liberating examples from Jesus Christ

Hemphil actually speaks of the 'redemptive' spirit of Christ. What exactly is redemptive about christ? Who on earth did he save?

What did he do other than choose not to put a stop to Rome and allow himself be killed? Please? And If Christ = self saviour why he never save himself

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 11:38:09 AM

Imagine all of you in bondage.

And I have the power to free you physically.

But instead use my power to perform magic tricks and preach to you to continue with your servitude for yours is the kingdom of heaven.

And then I leave :)

Somebody wouldnt think wait a minute.....

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 11:42:40 AM

Christ set an example of how to live in perfect connection to JAH. This to me had many redemptive aspects.. Nothing about this righteous man was recorded until hundreds of years after his death. Of course the evil doers have twisted and preverted this story to try and destroy the truth thereof. He was a man just as I and I but in perfect connection to Jah, showing all how to live righteously and true to the self.

It would seem as though H.I.M. has allowed babylon to dethrone and kill him.. We he not just deliver everyone instantly? He work through the mystic and inside of people; inspiring righteous change!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 11:47:20 AM

I hear that. And i site the redemptive part to it.

But Christ was not the first person to be connected to Jah. Is he no more relevant than all of the good practicing Israelites of iration?

It is well documented at the time of his alleged birth, contentions were rising within the Israelite community in re: to their treatment in rome. There were a series of Jewish Roman wars taking place. Are we saying its only by coincidence that this man then pops up as the worlds biggest pacifist at such a time? Were the warrior Israelites not a good example of having a connection with Jah?

All the evidence is overwhelming for me. Il leave it here!

Jesus Christ, perverted lie.
To pacify and hurt InI

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/24/2016 11:57:15 AM

This is not a symbol of Christianity.

It is a Pagan adaptation of the cross of the Zodiac. This is why Jesus in early occult art is always shown with his head on the cross, for Jesus is the Sun, the Sun of God, the Light of the World, the Risen Saviour, who will “come again,” as it does every morning, the Glory of God who defends against the works of darkness, as he is “born again” every morning, and can be seen “coming in the clouds,” “up in Heaven,” with his “Crown of Thorns,” or, sun rays.

The Bible is nothing more than an astro-theological literary fold hybrid, just like nearly all religious myths before it.

The reality is, Jesus was the Solar Deity of the Gnostic Christian sect, and like all other Pagan gods, he was a mythical figure. It was the political establishment that sought to historise the Jesus figure for social control. By 325 A.D. in Rome, emperor Constantine convened the Council of Nicea. It was during this meeting that the politically motivated Christian Doctrines were established and thus began a long history of Christian bloodshed and spiritual fraud. And for the next 1,600 years, the Vatican maintained a political stranglehold on all of Europe, leading to such joyous periods as the Dark Ages, along with enlightening events such as the Crusades, and the Inquisition.

Christianity, along with all other theistic belief systems, is the fraud of the age. It serves to detach the species from the natural world, and likewise, each other. It supports blind submission to authority. It reduces human responsibility to the effect that “God” controls everything, and in turn awful crimes can be justified in the name of Divine Pursuit. And most importantly, it empowers those who know the truth but use the myth to manipulate and control societies.

The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish…….

https://unreportedtruth.com/the-bible-is-a-plagiarized-work-of-fiction-jesus-didnt-exist/

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 12:01:57 PM

And you are entitled to your own reasoning and opinions. Many thanks for the discussion I GARVEYS AFRICA! I have a lot to think about and meditate upon. In regards to the last question: "Were the warrior Israelites not a good example of having a connection with Jah?" I think they are a fine example, there are many righteous people in the bible before Christ. But that Christ FULLY embodied JAH and showed that starting a war is never justified while at the same time standing firm ifor self defense. I feel that the correlations with Christ and H.I.M. are abundant!

MOST HIGH

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/24/2016 12:06:41 PM

Nice post RG! This is the type of info we need if we're to find the full truth!

Give thanks!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/24/2016 12:26:33 PM

How can one say that babylon distorted, twisted and perverted the story of Yeshua, yet say he was the perfect example of the embodiment of Jah? Where is that information coming from, if not babylon sources? What sources did babylon not pervert?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I