Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6574&start_row=11

A Man, spirit, consciousness, or lie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/23/2016 7:51:13 PM

HIM as a Christian and head of a Christian Country would naturally profess the life of Christ as is part of the religious belief system he was rsised up in.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/23/2016 9:35:48 PM

Loving the reasonings! From Hemphill's eloquent wordsound, to Garveys's no nonense, straightshooter response...LOL...to bredren VDR's reminder of INI roots, to Har-Tema's deeply esoteric wordsound. Give thankhs for the nice meal of "Ital Reasonings"

For I it's pretty simple:

* We have the cosmological/astrological foundations of the Christ myth and biblical allegories

* The esoteric aspect of the KRST (anointed) Self

* The attributes of the above principles PERSONified into a literal "superMAN" by all major religions.

As far as HIM, I feel that he overstood and personified the deeper ancient sacred astrological and esoteric truths but spoke in a universal language, so as to touch all...regardless of ones level of overstanding, the uinnitiated and initiated alike

To those who have ears, let them hear.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 9:55:16 PM

I see your point Voodooruuts. A King must lead his people with customs and traditions in mind. I also see that H.I.M. was unflinching when it came to his genuine character. He broke Ethiopian tradition with the coronation ceremony and crowned the Queen simultaneously. He stands firm against the political practices of this time in pure genuine Kingly character. H.I.M. -- I believe -- would not perpetuate a harmful lie simply because it follows the views he is expected to uphold.. Jesus Christ was not a white man, there are many things one can point to and say contradiction and lie.. 'Jesus Christ' was not his real name.. On and on.. I look at these lies and mistranslations as a purposeful degradation upon a powerful figure. Create lies and supernatural myths to confuse and discredit the people following.. I see this tactic used in the conspiracy to dethrone Haile Selassie; call him a thief, a lying dictator, pronounce him dead, try to smear in anyway what he did as King.. H.I.M. stay true to H.I.M. His life and teachings show this.. I ask, why teach so firmly the importance of the life of Christ if he knew it was false and destructive? I can overstand H.I.M. teaching through metaphor and parabol the story of Christ; but even so, this would mean that there is serious and important truth. H.I.M: "Because the Exemplary Character of the Life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their Maximum in their Human Efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the Good Example that as been set by Him."

When talking about the supreme, I think of infinite energy. A force so powerful that everything in existence is moving according to its will. I have a personal view of Jah as a supreme being. Simultaneously supporting the universe and existing with form. Transcending all realms and receiving love from creation in the eternal abode of Zion. The human mind cannot comprehend all possibilities. We are gods in blood and flesh, with pure connection to Jah nature, imagine what we could do.. Now think of what the source can and is doing!

More Love
Most High

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/24/2016 4:15:39 AM

Ises! Christ is de liberator. So anyone or anything dat plays de role of redemtion is Christ. Concerning Jesus. I & I know dat he is de anti-Christ, an image & name created by Rome to divert & deceive de world about Christ. Christ is de creator, his/her messengers & forces. It is said dat a brother by de name of Yashua levicated his life to God & de redemtion of fellow human. It is said dat he troded higher & higher in righteous livity such dat de irits of redemtion was with him almost all de iwa if not all iwa. Dis enabled him to be seen as de Christ by de nation. So if de stories about brother Yashua are true he is de Christ through his works of being a dedicated messenger of God. And also through de redemtion spirit dat manifested in him he is de Christ. Even de conciousness dat prevailed with him is de Christ. Queen Nyabinghi, Sista Nanny, brother Koje, brother Tarkey, Marcus Garvey, Martin Luther, Malcom X, Kwame Nkruma, Bantu Biko & many others who exhibited de conciousness & spirit of redemtion is Christ. Many livicated messengers of God are Christ. RASTA is Christ, I man is Christ. Fire, Water & Air is Christ, de earth, de space & de heavens is Christ, de Su, Moon & Stars is Christ. So de Christ is widin each & everyone of us, its just a matter of harnesing & manifesting it through righteous livity. De more yu trod higher & higher with righteous livity de more yu realise de Christ widin yu. Just like Holy Emanuel I am Christ in Flesh. Oneness.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/24/2016 5:02:45 AM

yes i black heart, that is it! Fyah!

More love,
Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 5:06:05 AM

I sense reaching.

So Christ is a lie. But may have been partially based of ancient mythos and astrology. Lets not beat around the bush, what part of astrology or ancient mythology says turn the other cheek in the face of the oppressor???

"They surmised that the way to stop the spread of zealous Jewish missionary activity was to create a competing belief system," Atwill told PRWeb.com

"That's when the 'peaceful' Messiah story was invented.

"Instead of inspiring warfare, this Messiah urged turn-the-other-cheek pacifism and encouraged Jews to 'give onto Caesar' and pay their taxes to Rome"

Virgin birth? Lie
Apostles - Lie. and then the ushering in of Paulines anti indigenous teachings - lies upon lies

And the greatest lie - the eternal wait for him to come again and for ones to remain calm pacified and enslaved in the mean time. Jesus WILL save.

Fire on false God. Once we recognise its a lie as many of the idem have, there is no need to try and rescue it with loose connections to what it may or may not have been inspired by / based off. Its a lie, with harmful intentions. Put Christ down even if you must keep the OT

Kabaka was very accurate when him tell unu careful of the one whe teach the jesus christ stuff

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 5:14:41 AM

Iah black heart I hear you with the difference between Christ and Jesus. Christ is only the title and can mean many things. But before you go labelling InI ancestors and redeemers as Christ iah answer me this:

When did African indigenous people ever call demSELF Christ? A foreign thing that. Greek to be specific. InI wont be using that title to refer to InI any longer. And knowing the connotations and inferences that the word Christ carries, why on earth would we want to? Other than a frighten subconscious pull back toward the 'christian space'. Fire on that, clean up the vocab for InI liberation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/24/2016 5:22:20 AM

Chut..... A man with the power of the Almighty God whe could have put a stop to wicked Rome there an then decide he rather give a public pacification display, let the Romans kill him and continue their reign of terror for the next 2000 years. Praise Christ?
Who would want to teach this to their children? Rather tell them about the natty with the powers who slaughtered the dragon!!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/24/2016 8:09:14 AM

Yes I brother Garvey Africa. If I were to eliminate any foreign vocab in I word sound many in dis reasoning forum would not overstand I. De word reedemer is de same as de word Christ and so is de many different language versions of de same word ina Africa. Wheather Greek, Hebrew, Amharic, Roman, English or Christian vocab, they are all foreign vocab to I. De fact dat de I & many Black people abroad speak English as their first language doesn't make English any better than other slave masters languages. Eliminate petty prejudice & be forcast in de struggle. I intention is not to be against other races & religions but to spread Black Salvation & Iniversal Salvation, to fight against slavery, colonialism, inequality, injustice & all evil conception. It is true dat there are some few desperate times dat may call fo ones & ones to carry physical weapons to fight fo defence or maybe even fo revenge but pacifism is realy a wise mind. Brother Martin Luther did show dat. Don't tell I about de cheek parable, I word sound is independent of de bible but is iriticaly influenced. I know through de power of Almighty I can conquer Babylon without de use of a gun nor any blood sheding.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/24/2016 10:24:07 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: Today 5:06:05 AM

"So Christ is a lie. But may have been partially based of ancient mythos and astrology. Lets not beat around the bush, what part of astrology or ancient mythology says turn the other cheek in the face of the oppressor???"

No part. None. Nada!

And thank goodness that HIM, (as a "Christian) also rejected that nonsense when facing the Italian beasts!

The Astrological foundations of the Christ myth parallels the heavenly journey of RA from birth, to "death" to resurrection, as well as many other biblical allegories and events.

This goes way higher, deeper and beyond the scriptural and literal PERSONIFICATIONS, interpretations and lies written by men used for political and financial gain.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I