Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6574&start_row=1

A Man, spirit, consciousness, or lie?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 2:54:00 PM

Greetings Ras Tafari!

There have been many reasonings lately that have led me to ask this question.. What is the true identity of Christ? Was Christ a Man, a spirit, a consciousness or a lie? There seems to be many different interpretations of this story. Most people with faith in the Bible will undoubtedly say that Christ was a Man in blood and flesh. Others say that Christ is a spirit; a set of spiritual attributes that many people throughout many ages have embodied and that lead to the cumulative story of the Spirit of Christ. Another interpretation is that of Christ consciousness; that this state of mind can be unlocked and achieved by any individual seeking righteousness. There are others still that think the entire story of Christ is a lie. A story taken from the stars and designed to lead people astray from the reality of themselves and ancestral roots..

I can see why so many interpretations of this exist. A supernatural birth and many miracles are not exactly the most realistic circumstances by which a man lives. In fact, there are many proofs of biblical falsities and contradictions. Also proofs of stolen and omitted books/stories from ancient Afrika that comprise the versions of the Bible.. All of these inaccuracies make me think that if this question is to be answered correctly, the Bible must not be used as a source. Is there any REAL evidence of Christ's existence outside of the Bible?

Some evidence that I can point to that is not within the Bible is from the quotes of H.I.M. concerning Christ.
-- "When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This Life and the Faith that He taught Us assures Us of Salvation, assures Us also of Harmony and Good Life upon Earth. Because the Exemplary Character of the Life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their Maximum in their Human Efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the Good Example that as been set by Him.

-- "It is quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes, we do commit sins but even as we do that, deep in Our hearts as Christains we know we have forgivness from the Almighty. He taught Us all who seek Him shall Find Him. To live in this Healthy Life, a Christain Life, is what makes Me follow Jesus Christ."

I thank the I's for discussion!
MOST HIGH

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/23/2016 3:41:42 PM

The Black Christ in flesh and blood is A MAN... how can u behold a spirit? the Black God is in flesh, the Black Christ is in flesh..

But I would say that by adhering to His teachings and livity, one gain/reach the so called Christ consciousness.

Man of Right is God in flesh!

When you see yourself, you see Christ, when you love yourself, you love Christ.

Live Right to save your own soul..this is a self-save judgement.

Love universally, JAH is love let us all love!

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, JAH Ras Tafari!!!

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/23/2016 4:49:10 PM

The spirit in the flesh, the elevation to the ONENESS with Jah, which Jesus had, Selassie had, Muhammed had, Buddha, Ghandi, Mother Teresa and many others!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 4:53:49 PM

Thanks for the response Black Christ Salvation!

I agree with the I. Black God and Black Christ in flesh! Tewahedo

Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/23/2016 5:01:35 PM

Lie.

A perverted lie to pacify and control

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/23/2016 5:31:58 PM

How is a quote from ANY human of this time "EVIDENCE" of a 2000 year ago Christ?
Thats using the same thought to answer the thiught in question. May as well just use the bible!

Up!

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 6:18:35 PM

I used H.I.M. quote because it is well known that he is VERY well studied in ancient traditions and knowledge. I feel that H.I.M would never lie, especially if the info is preverted and meant to pacify.. It is clear that H.I.M. profess Christ, is this a false teaching?

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/23/2016 6:19:25 PM

InI never have "Christ" (Jesus) in Igbo, Akan, Yoruba, Zulu, Shona, BaKongo, Malimba so on and so on ancient cultures!

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 6/23/2016 6:35:00 PM

In reality, Christ 2000 years ago did not existed and most of the tales were extraction from the mythologies of Asar (Osiris) and Heru (Horus). However, the real story of Christ has to do with Astro-Theology; i.e. The one who comes to fulfill the path of the sun through the zodiacal houses but on the terrestrial plane.

Even though the story of Christ or Mashiach is eschatological in nature, anyone can gain this level of so-called "Chrism" since the true etymological meaning of the word has to do with sperm/female secretion!

As the Christ symbolizes the Sun, likewise the vital fluids is labelled "Liquefied Solar Energy" in the eastern spirituality and was seen as a form of brain fluid.

The Tamil (Dravidian of India) claims the origin for the English word Spirit comes from the root word Sperm or Seed. Vin­dhu or Viththu means Seed. Viththu was misinterpreted to Pit­thu in Sanskrit and then pronounced over time Priththu and then later for phonetics an “S” was added which was interpreted as Spriththu=Spirit.

Hence, the mixing of various oils (from plants etc.) was an ancient ritual for the anointing of kings and Priests but this arose secondary as an outward manifestation, mimicking the process of sexual/spriritual alchemy in which early shamans became enlightened after drawing up his or her vital energy. In other words the Ancient Shamans and Yogis were the original Messiahs.

It was said, "The Yogi who draws his semen up to his head and preserves it conquers death." Thus, the Yoni Mudra (hand sign of Selassie) is the true form of the supreme being and it was also noted, "by grace of the Yoni Mudra, Bhairava (another form of Shiva) says he was able to conquer death."

If the vital energy can cause impregnation, what do you think it would do when ascended to the head? This is the secret of the Christ

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/23/2016 7:04:17 PM

I have also heard of the astrological origins of Christ being drawn from multiple ancient sources.. So if this is the truth, H.I.M. would have been well aware. For him to still profess the Life of Christ, he must be speaking in parable/metaphor? I cant say that this is impossible, but I also cant say that its impossible for Christ to be a human being as well as the esoteric astrological signs all in one.. We as humans are blood and flesh but also highly spiritual and from that which create ALL.. What we do know is H.I.M profess Christ so some aspect of this must be VERY important for I and I.. Digging through this is my goal here, weighing info and reasoning to find the undisputed truth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I