Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6574&start_row=51

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/25/2016 4:47:52 PM

Nice flow, energy, and vibe on this thread. Respectful exchange of thoughts and perspectives, especially on what can be a delicate and emotional subject for some.

Well done! ☺;

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/27/2016 3:16:17 AM

Agreed RasGoddess! I fulljoyed reading through it... agree with a lot of what the Is presented. Give thankhs
Personally I see the entire story of the bible, not only the jesus part, as an amalgamation of Afrikan stories which was taken first by Jews and then by Europeans, at both junctures being adulterated and suited to the purposes of the appropriators. Because the stories are coming from sources of true esoteric knowledge, there is truth to be gleaned from the bible, however, there are also many lies and falsehoods mixed in and covering up the real, subtle, and metaphorical truths of the stories.
For I, I have to move past it, because its too much confusion. But for those that are able to sift through and find the gems of knowledge or Inspirition, as long as you dont become sheep worshipping a false image of a savior while ceasing to work for tangible salvation, more support to the I!
JAH Oneness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 52

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I