Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6564&start_row=1

iamallah

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/15/2016 10:54:47 PM

This person has been on the forum several times with different names, has threatened I and others(including celebrities LOL) with physical and "mystical" threats through email, Facebook etc. I used to get so many emails from him I eventually stopped reading them. He would go away and then start emailing me again. I went through that cycle a few times.

He most definitely has major psychological problems and it is bad enough that he should be on medication if he is not already on it.

One of the names he goes by is Jah Wayne. I can't remember the names he has used on the forum and don't feel like looking it up.

He possibly dated an empress (I don't know if the dating part was just in his mind) and after she broke up (or "broke up") with him, he threatened and harassed her. I am surprised he wasn't charged for stalking.

He thinks he is god over all and knows what you do and what you think and say.

It's been a long time Wayne, I knew you would eventually pop up again, you always do. Although this was a significantly longer absence than before. It was nice.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/16/2016 12:02:53 AM

"it was nice" referring to the absence hahahaha
Give thankhs Ark I for revealing the truth about this obviously deranged character iamallah

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/16/2016 5:48:06 AM

thanks Ark I, could this be the same guy as John I and others?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/16/2016 8:58:36 AM

WOW...okay...well that explains it! Before I saw this, I saw him responses on a thread with Diana Ross video an ting. All I could think of was ????????? The disturbed energy/vibe was LOUD!

Give thankhs Ark I for being a diligent and watchful one!

I don't sense this one being John, who just comes off young and indoctrinated. This here one...kinda seriously "off his rocker!"

(Burning sage inna di forum to cleanse the energy)

:)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/16/2016 9:08:49 AM

No, he is not John.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 6/16/2016 5:56:10 PM

Yes, RG, let's burn some more incense. Too many mad men on the Internet...

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I