Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6557&start_row=1

mark of the beast/seal of jah

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dylon Sent: 6/9/2016 5:50:32 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high Jah Rastafari

Hello, I man been stressing over someting am hoping some elders can help I.

I have developed a line in the center of my forehead. I have read in revelations that this is the mark of the beast, yet I man do my best to live a natural life. I am just wondering if anyone can help me understand what this is.

Culture along with Clinton Fearon have this line as well. Please help
Give thanks

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/9/2016 6:10:23 PM

Blessed love,

In my opinion, (any many, or should I say most, RasTafari), the "mark of the beast" (that we read about in Revelation 13:16-17) is the micro chip.

So if the I haven't been chipped, then it is most certainly not the "mark of the beast". (By the way, feel free to post a picture if yo like. So we can determine what it really is.) Any way, dont worry yourself.

The seal of Jah is the dreadlocks on the Rastaman and Rastawoman. For Bobo Shanti it is the turban (crown of life) and the black mary fall.

Bless up and more strength in the gideon! Hold the faith!

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 6/9/2016 6:59:28 PM

oh you looking for something mystical?...this happens to most people...its nothing to do with anything mystical, for many people as they get older this vein appears, i have it shaped like a v....perhaps you have a small blockage someplace in your veins...medically speaking, i wouldnt worry to much....unless it really swells up....

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I