Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6542&start_row=1

I am hearing the voice of JAH..

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/5/2016 2:01:35 PM

Greetings Rastafari Community,

I dont know, can this be true? I am hearing an inner voice that tells me it is Jah Rastafari, that is one with Jesus Cristos and one with Haile Selassie I. I started hearing this voice 2 years ago, and from that moment I thought I was a Rasta.

This voice sometimes promises me different things about the future, some came true but some did not. So I don't know if I can trust it, and I don't know for sure that it is really the voice of Jah. My mind could just play this trick on me.

How do I know for sure if Jah is talking to me? Anyone else had this experience?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/5/2016 2:15:34 PM

Greetings!

I may not be the best one to reason this with you, but have you heard of the term I and I?

It is a term describing the connection of I (yourself) and I (Jah).. Showing the oneness of the creator and creation. I and I have an inner voice, reason, morality, consciousness, divine essence, or which ever description suits the I best.. An inward guiding force that leads people to the natural truth of H.I.M. Jah Ras Tafari! I first heard the call several years ago in the form of throwing away the comb and allowing I and I body to grow naturally.. This lead to more separation from babylon and more and more connection to nature! It feels very good to follow this inward guidance and grow in truth and love! I and I FEEL it!!

MOST HIGH
Love

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/5/2016 3:05:50 PM

Hemphill thanks for the I's answer. I really loved how the I described this as 'an inward guiding force'. That's exactly how I feel, like this inner voice that calls itself Jah is guiding I in everything i do, especially when I pray for it to. I really feel like a force guiding I.

I liked what the I wrote, it resonated with my experience. I really don't know any rasta men or women, and there are none where I live, so I don't have the option to talk with Rastafarians in person. i just didn't know who to ask about my spiritual experiences.

I am not very familiar with the concept InI, and I think I know little about Rasta. I thought more that I and I it is about showing equality between individuals. I think I have a lot to learn.

My inner voice that calls itself Jah promised I that today I will feel much healthier in consciousness, and it guided me to do certain meditations, prayers for that. And I don't know if I feel much different.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/5/2016 4:16:08 PM

Ah, Indi7.. I and I -- also used as you and me -- have similar experiences.. I grew up in Kansas and had zero interaction with Ras Tafari. Following this inner force over the past 5 years has brought I to this site, and other places where I can interact with Ras Tafari and share thoughts and experiences..
If the I is new at this site and to Ras Tafari in general, try the search bar to find topics of interest. Many great reasonings are here already that might help answer questions and lend perspective.. In short: Ras Tafari is NOT a religion. It is a life style, a consciousness, a livity.. Ras Tafari IS Afrikan redemption.. Black supremacy through love and righteousness.. Sister JAH Child recently reasoned that ones and ones do not have to be Black to OVERstand these fundamentals of Ras Tafari, just that they have to be lived.. I am non-Afrikan but Love to chant down babylons white supremacy and chant up H.I.M Black Rule!
If the I is feeling unsure or unhealthy with the current consciousness, take a moment to reflect on this situation.. You have been called by an inner presence that has lead you to this site and Jah Ras Tafari. If the I cannot find any Ras Tafari where you currently live, see this as a sign that I and I are spiritually leaving the mind-set of this place.. Separating from babylon and growing towards Jah! This is a process, not an overnight cleanse. The more I and I listen and feel this inner guide, the more cleansed and happy the I will be!

Most High

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/5/2016 4:51:10 PM

Dare to be a Daniel
Dare to stand alone!
Dare to have a purpose firm!
Dare to make it known

I and I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/5/2016 11:22:00 PM

Love and Honor All, and Greetings Indi7
Thankhs for sharing your Ixperiences
I have never had an inner voice tell me that it is anyone specific or give any kind of name of identity, but inner voice does guide and demand I&I to do (or not do) certain things.
About seven years ago I "heard" or felt a clear demand to "STOP EATING ALL ANIMALS." I was already thinking about the idea of vegan eating and I was working toward that, but this medItation was extremely demanding, there was no soft prodding, it was almost scary in a way except I was comforted by the Ixperience in that I knew I was doing the right thing to stop eating animals immediately.
Other events like this show I&I that the inner voice absolutely does guide the I. But it is also true that you have a dialogue voice in your mind, and it will tell you whatever you want it to say. This is how you think in words. I think this voice, your own voice, can be mixed in with the message of the Most I through that inner guidance. It takes time and discernment to tell the difference. Usually the Most I is going to guide the I to do things that are not necessarily easy or self benefiting, but are for the greater good of Iration. That is because we all have a purpose in the Most I, and it is a higher purpose than self fulfillment or happiness.
Another thing I want to mention is that a promise for the future can never be anything but contingent on your own actions. The promises for the I future will change depending on which path the I walk.
JAH guidance and Love

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/7/2016 7:29:08 AM

Thanks all for the reasonings.

What the voice of Jah promised did not came true yesterday. It told me it is somewhere but will come later. It also promised something to happen a week from now, and if it does not happen, I don't think I will believe it is really the voice of Jah, even though it says so.

Also, about this force that you wrote about, the inner guiding force. For I, it seems like this inner voice of Jah is guiding it, and when I pray for Jah to guide I, it guides I stronger. But sometimes in the past, this force made me do some strange things that got me in real trouble.

Is there a way to control this force? Or this inner voice?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/7/2016 11:37:08 PM

Bredren Indi7, if the thoughts do not "come true", then whose voice will you decide it is, if not JAH?
What strange and trouble causing things has this voice urged you to do in the past?
I wouldn't say that people can control the voice or the Inergy of the Most I. People can either attune themselves to JAH, or not. I would check the thread on What are some of the meditation the I's use here, in which do I and I here connect to Jah & Iself? or search the forum for reasonings on meditation. This may help the I learn to get in touch with the Most I to the point of not having to wonder anymore where the thoughts come from.
JAH Love and Guidance

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/8/2016 10:46:48 AM

JAH Child, thanks for the Is reasoning and for the links.

I think if the promises of this voice won't come true, I will think it is just a part of my mind talking to I, on some 'trip' that it is JAH, but in reality it is not. That's what I will probably think.

I suspect though that this guiding force can be controlled, maybe directed a bit. For example, I can choose to 'ride it' (for it to guide I) or I can choose not to.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/8/2016 11:25:08 AM

Greetings in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I...PURE thoughts comes from JAH...negative thoughts from the EGO...and the EGO'S job is to Edge-God-Out...

BLESSED LOVE...

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I