Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6542&start_row=11

I am hearing the voice of JAH..

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 6/11/2016 8:54:01 AM

I found an older post written by Ark I from here: RastafarI Guidance that writes about how to discern when Jah is guiding I and I. I will quote:

=======
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/5/2009 8:10:12 PM

Jah is always there to provide guidance, but Jah will not force anybody to listen. It is for I and I to choose to listen when Jah RasTafarI speaks to I and I.

Sometimes Jah will show I and I guidance through a dream, sometimes through vision, and sometimes Jah will just speak to I and I as I and I are trodding throughout the day.

Sometimes I and I will be walking to a particular destination and Jah will show I and I to trod a different way that day, or to go somewhere else instead of the planned destination. Sometimes Jah shows I and I this to avoid a problem at the destination or the path to the destination. Sometimes it is because Jah has some kind of Work for I and I to do somewhere else, or that there is somebody I and I are supposed to meet at the new destination.

Jah will also reveal things to I and I about certain people I and I come across, either to show I and I that the person needs to reason with I and I, or to avoid the person because they will cause problems for I and I.

It takes time to learn the difference between guidance from Jah and our own thinking. I and I can learn by testing what I and I saw, to see if it is Jah guidance. If I and I get the vibe to not go to a particular place, I and I should first search I and I thoughts to sight whether it was Jah guidance, or our own thinking that lead I and I to avoid that destination. I and I can also find out later on if something happened in that place that explains why I and I were told to avoid it, or if I and I get a vibe to go somewhere, I and I will sight what or who it was that Jah was sending I and I to, when I and I get there.

If I and I get a vibe that warns I and I about a particular person. I and I should keep I and I eyes open and pay close attention to what the person says and does, so that I and I will sight the physical manifestation of the vibe, to see if the vibe was true.

I and I must be very critical when learning to sight Jah RasTafarI guidance, because it is too easy to be fooled by our own thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. I and I must make sure that we don't make something bigger or more significant than it is, because this kind of thinking will either slow I and I learning, or stop I and I from learning.

If I and I are honest with ourselves and don't let I and I fool ourselves, in time I and I will learn the difference. But even as I and I learn the difference, I and I must remain critical, otherwise, I and I can fall backwards into our imagination and misunderstanding. As I and I become more familiar with Jah Voice, there will come times when I and I will have absolutely no doubt that it is the Voice of RasTafarI that is guiding I and I. Other times I and I will know that it was just our own logic, thoughts, imagination or misunderstanding. Other times I and I will not be sure, and it is important in these times that I and I don't let ourselves assume it is Jah voice or our own thoughts. I and I should make sure to search it out and that will Itinue to help I and I learn the difference.

The skill of recognizing the difference is important for I and I trod, because I and I trod is Jah guidance. As Jah speak, so I and I should do.

In time, when the I get a dream of prophesy, The I will know it is prophesy and will not ignore it, but will make sure to remember it and keep it fresh in your thoughts. Or when the I is sitting down and Jah tells the I to rise up and go this place or that, the I will just get up and go without a second thought. Or when the I is walking and Jah tells the I to go somewhere else, the I will not hesitate and will trod where you are supposed to trod. And when Jah warns the I about a person or place, the I will take warning. Or when Jah shows the I that somebody is thinking about the I or needs to reason with the I, the I will go see them or give them a call and they will show the I that they needed to reason with the I, or were just talking or thinking about the I.

Always remember to be critical, because sometimes people can fool themselves into thinking their own thoughts is Jah Guidance. For example, logic might show the I that somebody needs to reason with the I, and when the I reason with the person, the person will confirm that they needed to reason. But if the I searched out your thoughts, the I would see the logic that lead the I to this conclusion. It is also good to use your logic and thoughts to make decisions, doing things according to that can often be a good thing. But two things are important to remember, don't confuse the logic with Jah Guidance, and don't put the logic above Jah Guidance, because the best thing for the I to do will not always be the most logical thing.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

=======

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 7/9/2016 10:56:17 AM

Greetings Idren,

Like I wrote earlier, I was hearing a deep voice inside that told me it was The Most High, and sometimes it also guided my every movements and thoughts (when the presence was strong).

So for a long time I thought this presence and voice was Jah, it also told me things about the future and they came true. But lately, it started lying to me, told me things that didn't come true.. so I asked it "Why are you telling me lies?" and it told me "Apparently I am not Jah, i am just a voice inside you and I have been lying to you for two years..." Now I don't know what to think anymore..

I am having a spiritual crisis. I don't know where to find Jah anymore.. If He is real, how do I KNOW Him? Where do I seek?

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 7/12/2016 12:05:53 PM

This is a great question. I believe the information we receive depends a lot on the receiver. I would say clean your energy. Jah Rastafari is a clean energy? Do you seek him on a daily basis? What do you do with the rest of your time? What are you influences? Jah doesn't really speak and respond to us in these conversational type way anyway. I would say clean up your energy...know who you are...spend time reading the bible and meditate. When we meditate depending on who we are...we may be in contact with the Most High. Jah is not trickery in any form. I don't know who answered you.
Blessed Love.

I have a book with my favorite clean scripture for Rasta mediation.
Rasta Bible on amazon.com

Messenger: deep Sent: 7/22/2016 6:59:43 PM

Greetings, bother. Please visit my website; deep-enlightenment.com and you will learn everything.

The voice of Jah always moves you towards peace, forgiveness, charity and Mother Wisdom. Sometimes we are left on our own to see which way we will go.

There is always a Demon present with tricks. Their voices usually tell us to help ourselves even if it will hurt someone else. Jah is 100% positive energy. His voice and those of his servants will always lead away from negativity and impurity.

You have a door open to hear them that are on the other side of the veil. That is precious but also can be dangerous. If you allow negative energy into your consciousness, you will hear a voice from hell. Stay positive.

Messenger: deep Sent: 7/22/2016 7:01:55 PM

I love this answer. You understand. Existence is divided into positive and negative energy. Jah owns the one, Lucifer the other. The energy we hold inside controls the voice we hear. There is light in this place.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I