Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6535&start_row=1

What are some of the meditation the I's use here, in which do I and I here connect to Jah & Iself?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/1/2016 3:49:30 PM

in which way*

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/1/2016 8:06:16 PM

Greetings in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I...I like to sit QUIETLY with I legs crossed...eyes CLOSED... then I CONNECT and FOCUS on I BREATH ONLY also stay-IN in LOVE don't matter what's happening around or to I...it works for I...RASPECT...

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/1/2016 10:30:57 PM

GANJA

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/2/2016 8:25:06 AM

Blessed Oneness
Those are great suggestions from the Is...
Jah Seeker just a reminder that The Iself and the Most I are already One, the medItation is not supposed to achieve oneness but to remember it.
I try to stay in the meditation frame of mind at all times. That is to say that every thought is a medItation. I am not aimlessly reacting to things that happen around me, but always keep higher awareness as the goal. Never for one instant forgetting the divinity of all of Iration. There are some phrases that I will think while performing physical activities, like running or an intense yogic asana, that "This body is taking the Soul for a ride." And I remember that the Most I created I to have the experience of I, so I try to give the Most I the best (purest, most positive, strongest, most Incious, most joyful, Iyest) Ixperience possible.
Yoga, pranayama (a part of yoga, using the breath to revitalize the I life force), dawn sungazing, and ganJAH are a huge part of I&I medItative Livity.
What about the I JAH seeker, what is the I using now as a medItation?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/2/2016 11:34:59 AM

Good reasonings sis!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/2/2016 1:48:32 PM

Prayer.

Reading / chanting 7 psalms, followed by the Royal Creed, and then Prayer.

Blessed Love.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/2/2016 1:49:54 PM

Nyahbinghi Musik.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 6/2/2016 2:58:16 PM

Wee for now i do something similar to Evolution, cross my legs and just try to clear my mind, although i am having trouble with it because still some thoughts pop up here and there, especially the things i want to get rid of. I am off Ganja for now on account of my heart and chest problems but will resume once i am completely healed, hopefully. Rastafari bless.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/2/2016 10:42:06 PM

More great suggestions from I Black Christ.
Idren JAH Seeker,
Do not be troubled by your thoughts during medItation. Realize that you have one mind that is thinking all of these linguistic or world-connected thoughts automatically, yet there is another aspect of your mind that is simply observing your own thoughts. The observational portion is what you are using to then dictate to your thought-creating mind to stop creating thoughts, the idea itself being another thought. Instead of forcing yourself to stop thinking (impossible), simply calm the observational mind to allow the thoughts to flow in and out of your mind without judgement, but also without trying to delve deeper into any of the thought topics or trying to think yourself into changing the thought. While your eyes are closed, focus your sight on the point in between and slightly above your eye brows, where you will see a brilliant light. This is your First eye. Allow the light to flood your vision, feel its healing power. When you are in this state of allowing thoughts to come and go freely, without fighting against your own thoughts, then the observational mind will be calmer. Then you can begin to observe with this portion of your mind the deepest Oneness with JAH, not forcing yourself to think linguistically about the Oneness, but simply feeling it and being it. The linguistic thoughts will eventually cease when your observational mind ceases to pay attention to them.
Meditate also on sending the internal light to the spots in your body that need healing. This will drastically improve your recovery.
JAH Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/2/2016 11:05:11 PM

Wow..

Simply beautiful, Sister JAH Child..

Big ups for this thread Jah Seeker!

Most High

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I