Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6532&start_row=1

Mighty Testimony

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2016 6:02:47 PM

From My Lord Moambeh on facebook.

On exactly this day Tuesday May 31 1994 King Emmanuel ascended onto the Right Hand of our King of Kings Haile Selassie I fulfilling St. John 14.

Tomorrow 1/2/1994 we gathered at the St Croix Branch office and collected a strength to send the also later ascended Hon. Priest Adib to bring forward news on the matter. When he returned he told us it was true the King has ascended and left us with Isaiah 53 and St. John 14.

Now the look that I saw in the faces of those there in st croix especially the leading priest was that of surprise and dismay yet to me it was natural that this would happen cause on 9/20/92 I had finished the painting shown here that show King Emmanuel in a cloud to the right top corner of our Emperor who was standing in front His thrown with a black Lion at His feet and the said priest asked “why is My Lord in the sky he is not dead?” but I told him That King Emmanuel was actually under that cloud image on the hill top with His hands outstretched. As a matter of fact when I painting that section my cousin was there and I told him “watch this cuz my hand is doing this by itself” and as I’m looking at him my hand is painting the image of Emmanuel in the clouds.

Its events like these and many more that have I safe and secured in this way of life! Too mystic to be written off as coincidence or anything like that and real enough to seal a one like myself who came to this order searching for the One who I saw in a vision in my darkest moment in life as my life and limbs laid on a hospital bed ready to be but together or ripped apart.

Today May 31 2016 I am home recuperating from a surgery that removed the hardware from my hand last week from that incident that almost took my life in 1988 and set me on this journey I’m on today and seeing that the day of the week is the same as it was in ’94 for the first time since then, my heart spoke for these few line to be written. Many have said much about me who never met me both good and bad and I have been called many things good and bad as well, though the bad said at times seemed to outweigh the good yet that has never been my concern! My concern has always been to fulfill my promise made on that hospital bed which was to seek Gods face for the saving of my arm and leg! I remember the vision I got and heard from who I know now was Jah but then was just a bright glowing image I could not make out but 4years later in 1992 realized it was My Lord Emmanuel, and that was that He would not take my arm or leg and see what I would do for HIM.

I know now that today anyone who fights me and all with us are as the scribes and pharacies of old that fought Christ and those who killed Him again on that Hill fulfilling another prophecy Revelations 7vs14 which justifies the Sabbatical works done for those coming out of great tribulations!!

I know this because Ive seen the blessings that the almighty has provided I man along this journey in the face of all who have tried to discredit my existence. These blessings, my family, my Empress, my children, Ras Tafari friends most of who are Bobo Shanty a hand full who are loyal to themselves and our cause and even ones who have no locks at all but are good hearted loving people and it is with these that im comforted with the knowledge of VICTORY!!

Though it pains my heart to see our condition today as a Congress, the Most significant organization to All Africans in the Diaspora, and the way the world looks at us as criminal for the use of our herb and way of life I’m convinced that very soon things will turn for the better and the tears we have shed will turn to joy!

All I ask is for ones to remember why you came to this way of life? Remember the joy you felt when given the knowledge that Christ is a Real Man in Flesh and Blood who has set a way for us to be cleansed from this brainwashed meditation and way of life and leave this place the RIGHT WAY to return to Africa and rebuild it!

He set it and established it within the U.N. and Set a Parliament to finish His work and not another man or group to follow! I love King Emmanuel and though I am not perfect in doing things according to the order I can truly and honestly say that what I do do is morally right and all with love and understanding! From setting a website in 02 to partaking in programs and functions near and far to further spread the word of this wonderful Man who has done so much for us! Today my task is working with His widow the Honorable Empress Rachel Beryl McGregor who is presently on the Hill in Jamaica fighting for us to maintain the dignity of the Congress with the Empress League helping to set the Congress Tabernacle and help set His Parliament in place to finish Emmanuel’s work of Redemption Repatriation with Reparations!

And though only a remnant stand with us today it is fine seeing the Almighty has never redeemed Israel with a multitude so it’s only right to see that today as painful and lonely as it may seem to feels He is Always with us so we could never really be alone or lose this battle for the matter!!!

We pray that this day you who has taken the time to read this brief testimonial can be enlightened a little more to the direction of study you should seek to find and learn more about and don’t just let it go by the way side but seek to find out more for yourself and your future. Blessed Heart of Celebration and Blessed Heart of Love! Selah King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/31/2016 6:17:54 PM

Isaiah 53

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

St. John 14

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jes-us saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jes-us saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

Jes-us answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Irit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI!!!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I