Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6512&start_row=1

"One day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day"

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/13/2016 12:23:42 PM

We know the scriptures are allegory, metaphor, and simile i.e. every noun has a deeper level of meaning. Even the Bible itself said "Now this is an allegory" in Galatians 4:21-31 & Galatians 4:24. "As a matter of fact, poetry is the second most common literary feature and comprises almost one-third of the Bible. Therefore, we must have some understanding of biblical poetry in order to better understand Scripture. The language of poetry is imagery."

The Biblical Prophets where Musical Poets....

Now lets look at how the below verse reveals HIM's reign duration:

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

1000 years is symbolic of a 1000 months and their is 12 months within a year.

1000/12=83.333333333 or 83

His Majesty was said to lived at the age of 83 (1892 - 1975)

The King James version of Psalm 83 also gives you the "so-called" Most High's name in verse 18 "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth"

Jehovah being a Modern English equivalent of YHWH which in itself reveals the Sumerian/Akkadian god EA (Enki)

"Enki (Lord of the Earth) was called "Ea" in Akkadian (East Semitic) – that is to say in the Babylonian tradition. Scholars have determined that Ea was vocalized as ‘Eya’ or 'Eyah'. So, when Moses stood before the burning bush and asked the name of the god of the mountain, did “God” really reply `I am who I am’ (Hebrew. Eyah Asher Eyah-Yahweh)?
This puzzling phrase has long perplexed many theologians.
The voice of God simply replied `Eyah asher Eyah’ i.e. "I am (the one) who is called Eyah"– the name of Ea in its West Semitic (Hebrew) form.
God also told Moses to tell the Israelites that "Ehyeh (EA) has sent you to them".
Some Scholars have simply failed to recognize (most often those with strong theological ties) that this is another of those characteristic puns in which the Old Testament abounds. "I am (Eyah) he who is called (asher) Ea (Eyah)" is a classic biblical play on words."

Keep in mind Enki was Ptah of Kemet

Bless

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/13/2016 12:49:18 PM

Haile I.

Give tha Ankh's for the reasoning.

Selassie I.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 5/13/2016 1:57:17 PM

Where does it say or allude to 1000 years being symbolic for 1000 months?

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/13/2016 6:47:59 PM

Daniel 9:2 "I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to JEREMIAH the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem."

Why Daniel "understand" by books the "number" of years Jeremiah the Prophet was talking about?

70 years is 70 years right?

This simply means 70 years is symbolic.

Lets find out what is 1 year in the biblical term...

In Ezekiel 39:9-12, speak about when God return and restore peace upon the earth that we will be burning their weapons for "7 years", and another part in that same chapter said, we will be burying their bodies and their weapons for "7 months".

Whether or not this passage is referring to a year being a month, I see a year as metaphorically symbolizing a month. In this light also the Prophecies of Daniel came to fulfillment regarding the Ethiopia/Italian war of HIM. Lets See....

70 years Jeremiah predicted that Judah and Jerusalem will be in captivity and desolation:

70 years=70 months and their is 12 months in a year

70/12=5.8 years

5 years and 8 months.. Selassie went into Exile in May 1936 and even though he return in May 1941, the war didn't end on Ethiopian soil until January 1942.

Exactly 5 years and 8 months (May 1936 - January 1942)

"On May 5, 1941, Haile Selassie reentered Addis Ababa, but it was not until January 1942 that the last of the Italians, cut off near Gondar, surrendered to British and Ethiopian forces."

This all came to me nearly ten years ago after reading this book from Genesis to Revelation 3 times.

Look....

Daniel 8:13-14 "Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

Ethiopia was defiled when Mussolini's Italy began invading in October 1935, until the war was officially ended on Ethiopian soil in January 1942.

2300 days the sanctuary (Ethiopia) and the Host (ethiopians) will be trodden underfoot then it will be cleansed.

Their is 365 days in a year:

2300/365=6.3

War begin in October 1935 and ended in January 1942

Exactly 6 years and 3 months (October 1935 - January 1942)

Jeremiah 23: 20 "The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days (in the future) ye shall consider it perfectly."

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/14/2016 7:45:04 AM

What a delightful "meal" of MA'AThematics & symbology! One that must be savored and chewed slowly in order to fully appreciate its complex flavor...

Give thANKHs Chef Har-Tema!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/15/2016 8:39:44 AM

Time may not exist at the most fundamental level of physical reality. The fundamental description of the universe must be timeless.

Past, present and future are ONE.
Everything is happening at once in the NOW, or what we call, REAL TIME. With everything happening at once, It all becomes RELATIVE, based on perception. That is why we have coincidence and synchrinicity.

The Kemetic concept of “time” and “eternity"

The two symbols used for the commonly translated “time” and “eternity” are neheh (nhh) and djet (dt), respectively, and looked something like this:

The meaning of this disjunctive concept of time and its two components cannot be translated by any pair of words in Western languages. The Egyptian terms in no way correspond to our “time” and “eternity”; this distinction deried from Greek ontology (eternity as the punctually concentrated presence of being, which unfolds in time as the process of becoming) was not only foreign to Egyptian thought, but even contrary to it. Neheh and djet both have properties of our “time,” as well as of our “eternity,” and as a practical matter, either can sometimes be translated as “time” and sometimes as “eternity.” The terms refer to the totality (as such, sacred and in a sense transcendent and thus “eternal”) of cosmic time. To clarify this concept of time and its religious implications or semantic range, we must heed an important distinction. We are so accustomed to the notion of infinity that we think of “totality” as finite and bounded. The Egyptians, however, viewed “totality” as the opposite of finite and bounded. To them, the boundaries of totality were not contrasted with the unbounded, but with the “whole,” with “plenitude.”

As foreign as these concepts seem to Western and modern thought, Assmann proposes further understanding, going back to the Book of the Dead:

In chapter 17 of the Book of the Dead, a compendium of Egyptian mortuary beliefs in the form of a series of questions and answers (an initiate’s examination?), the expression “all being” is explained as “neheh and djet.” What this means is that neheh and djet designate the comprehensive and absolute horizon of totality. They refer to the temporal totality of the cosmos, but it was in this way that the concept of “cosmos” or “being,” that is, of reality, was comprehensible to Egyptian thought and capable of articulation. This totalization of being on the temporal level is so foreign to us that some scholars have proposed that djet and neheh mean “space” and “time.” This is not correct, however; both are unequivocally temporal concepts, and in Egyptian thought, they represented the whole of reality.

The term neheh refers to the cyclical nature of time as expressed in the passage of seasons and celestial events, the time that is not linear, but goes in a spiral with the repetition of certain events: day and night, seasons, holidays, and the natural cycles of life. Neheh’s cyclical nature can be observed in the hieroglyphs that make up its symbol, all of which are characterized by curves or non-linear surfaces: the top wavy line standing for water, the two hieroglyphs at each side that are the wick of oil lamps that burn in the night, and the circle with a point in the middle, universal symbol of Ra, the sun itself. . . .

This term, djet, specifically refers to the concept of linear, or nonrepetitive time, and this can be seen symbolically in its hieroglyphs: the long, linear snake of the dj sound, the flat loaf of bread which supplies the feminine t ending, and the long island symbol being the determinative for “land.” Thus, djet is earthly time, the time of the land.

Djet and neheh are symmetrical concepts and are almost always used together, “eternity and everlastingness” in English, or perhaps the same as our idiomatic “forever and ever.”

So we begin to get this conceptualization of a time which belongs to this earth, and a time that belongs to the cosmos, or celestial events, equinoxes, the movement of the sun and stars, etc. Neheh is generational time and repeats, whereas djet is permanent and unchanging in eternity.

Kemetic Dualism: Time and Eternity

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/15/2016 2:53:59 PM

Prophecies of Daniel could symbolize the Fascist invasion of Haile Selassie's Ethiopia since there can be no doubt that the reference in Daniel 7 is to God as Judge; hence Daniel means "God Has Judged", "God is Judge", or "God Will Judge", and HIM did judge the League of (many) Nations in June 1936 saying:

"I, Qedamawi Haile Selassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, am here today to claim that JUSTICE which is due to my people, and the assistance promised to it eight months ago, when fifty nations asserted that aggression had been committed in violation of international treaties"

"Apart from the Kingdom of the Lord there is not on this earth any nation that is superior to any other. Should it happen that a strong Government finds it may with impunity destroy a weak people, then the hour strikes for that weak people to appeal to the League of Nations to give its JUDGEMENT in all freedom. GOD AND HISTORY WILL REMEMBER YOUR JUDGEMENT"

Daniel 7:25 "And he (Mussolini) shall speak great words against the most High (HIM), and shall wear out the saints of the most High (Ethiopians), and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

First we must realized "Time" is only relevant in this 3rd dimension (density) and is seem as an Illusion since the sun does not rise and set; the earth moves around the sun and this action is filtered through the spectrum as seasons, night and day etc. As Color is to broken light as sound is to broken movement. Each thing impresses upon the other; prism or crystal reveals the hidden Seven rays of the sun-life giver to earth.

Time spelled backward is the word "Emit", meaning something that is send forth or goes out from a source; secretion of a gland or solar flares of the sun etc.

A "Time" in the book of Daniel symbolize to me a point of time as measured in hours (o'clock) and then can be converted into lunar months and solar years.

Some theologians interpret "time and times and the dividing of time" as 3.5 years but I say a time symbolize a day, which is 24 hours. The second "times" in Daniel 7:25 is not plural but singular as the same Hebrew word "Iddan"is used:

Time=24 hrs
Time=24 hrs
half of Time=12 hrs

24+24+12=60 (60 second in a minute & 60 minute in an hour)

60 months and their is 12 months within a year (60/12)=5 years

or

60 hours is 5 days and 5 days symbolize 5 years

Selassie went into exile exactly 5 years (May 5, 1936 - May 5, 1941)

"The date (May 5, 1941) Haile Selassie chose to re-enter his capital was heavy with symbolism. Exactly five years before, on May 5, 1936, the Italian Army moved into the capital of Ethiopia, forcing Selassie into exile"

May 5 is also Cinco de Mayo

Revelation 12:14 "And to the woman (imperial family) were given two wings of a great eagle (Train & British ship), that she might fly into the wilderness (Bath, England), into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (5 years), from the face of the serpent (Fascist Italy)."

The "two wings of a great eagle" symbolize the two means of transportation the Ethiopian Imperial family uses to exile Ethiopia. The Imperial Family traveled by train to Djibouti in French Somaliland where they boarded the British cruiser HMS Enterprise to sail into exile.

The word "cherub" has no etymology in the Hebrew language. Both the word and the concept is Babylonian, not Hebrew and remember Ezekiel was in Babylon when he saw this great sight (Land of the Sumerian's Anunnaki). Cherub can be derived from the Hebrew root ק;ר;ב; (qarab) and it's cognate to the Assyrian word kirbu, meaning "midst" (middle part or among). Another root word is the masculine noun ק;ר;ב; (qerab), meaning battle or war (a hostile approach - Job 38:23) i.e the army is approaching.

So even though a Cherubim is an angelic being with the capabilities of flight but in Ezekiel 10 it symbolize a steam train, which HIM used to escape the hostile fascist Italian army that was approaching.

Ezekiel 10 symbolized a Steam Train which is a series of railroad cars moved as a unit by a locomotive. These locomotives are fueled by burning combustible material—usually coal, wood, or oil—to produce steam in a boiler

Ezekiel 10:2-13 "And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. Now the cherubims stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud (smoke or steam from the train), and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory. And the sound of the cherubims' wings (train sound) was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh. And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims (smoke issuing between the wheels of the train); then he went in, and stood beside the wheels. and one cherub stretched forth his hand from between the cherubims unto the fire that was between the cherubims (shoveling coal in furnace of steam locomotive), and took thereof, and put it into the hands of him that was clothed with linen: who took it, and went out. And there appeared in the cherubims the form of a man's hand under their wings. And when I looked, behold the four wheels (leading wheels) by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub (series of railroad cars): and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone. And as for their appearances, they four had one likeness, as if a wheel had been in the midst of a wheel (spoked wheels of the train). When they went, they went upon their four sides; they turned not as they went, but to the place whither the head looked they followed it (locomotive); they turned not as they went. And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about (windows), even the wheels that they four had (spokes). As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel."

Steam trains has 3 type of wheels: leading wheels, driving wheels and trailing wheels: In the notation a locomotive with two leading axles (four wheels) in front, then three driving axles (six wheels) and then one trailing axle (two wheels) is classified as 4-6-2. This can also be represented 'graphically' as ooOOOo.

Blessed

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/15/2016 4:10:03 PM

Made a error on "60 hours is 5 days and 5 days symbolize 5 years"

However, 60 hours is converted into 60 months and their is 12 months within a year (60/12)=5 years

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2016 8:43:41 PM

Math can be used in so many different ways by adding this, subtracting that, multiplying this, dividing that. And if you get into other types of math, you have so many more combinations of methods to manipulate numbers. There are often many ways to get from number A to B, so people can spin almost any kind of story by making inferences through math.

What makes one person's mathematical explanation of historical events right and another's wrong? Are they both right if the math lines up correctly, even if they say the opposite things? Or is it just pseudo-suggestive math without substance or merit, and just distractions from useful Reasonings about historical events?

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 5/15/2016 11:37:37 PM

Ark I you are totally right! Numbers can easily be manipulated in many ways. As we have seen many jews and christian theologians have attempted to decode the book of daniel using modern day Israel and the Jewish people as their central point of reference. However this is where they have backslide since it seem many have forgotten Babylon was apart of the Mesopotamian empire, which like ancient Kemet, was apart of the Kushite empire as well. Keep also in mind the entire house of "so-called" Israel has always been in association with Mesopotamia and Egypt (Kush). Abraham came from Chaldea (Sumer) and journeyed to Egypt, Jacob and his sons also sojourn in Egypt, Moses was born in Egypt and ruled over Nubia (Kebra Nagast), and the house of Israel/Judah went into bondage in Assyria & Babylon.

In my eyes Modern Day Ethiopia should be the nucleus as it is the grandfather of Kemet and father to Nubia. In this light we must see HIM as also being the central point of reference in regards to prophetic revelations. It was said by brother Bobby Hemmitt, "it started with Ethiopia (in the past) and will end with Ethiopia (future/present)."

The continent of Africa should be viewed as upside-down (also known as South-Up) since the Nile flows from south to north, and upper Egypt was in the south and lower Egypt was North. By this perspective I view Bible Geographic symbolism as: Mizraim (modern day Egyp), Cush (Sudan & northwest Ethiopia), Canaan/Israel (Eritrea/djibouti/Northeast Ethiopia), and Phut (Somalia/Southeast Ethiopia). Even the Kemites said their ancestors came from the south and the land of Punt was called Ta.Netjeru meaning "Land of the Gods" and has been proven to encompassed Modern day Ethiopia, Eritrea, djibouti & Somalia. People tend to forget Africa's Kush was Nubia with its capital being Saba, Meroe and then Napata, all being in the land of Sudan, not Modern day Ethiopia.

As I said before the Bible stories can be seen as metaphorical. So past events will repeat itself but in a different form or fashion. Whether it be the 12 tribes of Israel and the twelve disciples, or the life of Joseph (son of Jacob) foreshadowing that of Jesus. They are many similitude throughout the Bible. This is also the case for prophecies of things to come. God said it won't be a flood this time save fire.

So even if the ancient Israelites were actually the modern day jews of today, it would symbolize the black people in future prophetic events. Remember in the Sumerian genesis (Kushite) we the gods enslaved our own creation (the adam) in distance past, even as the black moors enslaved white Europeans in their time, so in the future the table has turn and we're the ones in bondage (slave atlantic trade). This is karmic law at play here.

Lets see more of daniel prophecies...

Daniel 9:27 "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for ONE WEEK: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to CEASE (halt), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

The word "Midst" denotes Central part but can also mean AMONG; Example, "She caught sight of Johnny in their midst (=among them), laughing and talking." lol

Since they are 7 days in one week, we can convert this into 7 months.

Italy's invasion began in October 1935 and HIM went into exile 7 months later in May 1936.

(October 1935 - May 1936)=7 months

Perfection!!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I