Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6511&start_row=1

A MUST SEE FOR EVERY WOMAN!

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/13/2016 10:21:24 AM

The Black Womans presence in the Afrikan concept God (lecture name the same as the dvd documentary, but have a different perspective)

www.priestisaac.com

Hon Priest Isaac gives a timely lecture on the relationship between the Black hole and the reproductive system of the Woman. This presentation was given at "The Maa Ma'at Center" Stradford London.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/14/2016 10:22:59 AM

Ras, I give much thANKHs unto di I for sharing this. Truly.

Much RAspect due unto Ras Isaac. I have studied and listened to the metaphysicians he mentioned like Delbert Blair, Phil Valentine & Bobby Hemmit, who also teach these ancient cosmological and spiritual truths, however it is the the RASTA vibez/energy/rhythm/spirit of his delivery and word sound that moves INI to higher heights.

Beautiful lecture. The title alone ( The Black Womans presence in the Afrikan concept God) told me this was going to be one that InI had to properly Iditate upon with a good spliff, tea, pen and paper :)

As he spoke, I highlighted some points in my notes:

- There is more that "meets the EYE/I" about the SIRIUSness of the Blak Mama of Creation. The U-N-I VERSE.

- Anatomy = AN ATOM ME

- The western biblical (mis)interpretation of Creation and Time as expressed in their version of GenISIS and the "7" days" (according to solar system days) of Creation...leaving us in a daze/days of total CON-FUSION.

- From the Blackness of the Kosmic Womb came forth the SUN (RA/STAR)
- From the Blackness of the Wombman came forth the SON (ORI-ANU RASTA)

- The Black Hole is Melanin/Spiritual which produces All Life

- DNA, galaxies, spirals, are all Feminine(9) in nature, or symbol of the Divine feminine.

- KRST (Christ) the Sun/Son being renewed (born again/baptised) from the Holy Womb of "Mary" (water)

- Babylon's death and destruction waged against the Woman's womb and mind through lack of knowledge, poor diet and the wearing of certain harmful fabrics in our underwear (polyester) and constricting clothing such as jeans, etc...

At this point of the lecture he references a racist speech made by South Africa's President PW Botha speaking about genocide on InI through hospitals and supermarkets...(which I mean to find and read.)

Give thankhs Ras Black for the blessed vibez and thought provoking lecture. I hope the sistren (and bredren) take a moment to listen and Iditate on this.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/14/2016 10:49:05 AM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/14/2016 11:06:38 AM

The followong are excerpts from the speech made by former South African President P.W. Botha to his Cabinet that Ras Isaac mentioned:

This reprint was written by David G. Mailu for the Sunday Times, a South African newspaper, dated August 18, 1985.

"...It is our strong conviction, therefore, that the Black is the raw material for the White man. So Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands together to fight against this Black devil. I appeal to all Afrikaners to come out with any creative means of fighting this war..."

"...I wish to announce a number of new strategies that should be put to use to destroy this Black bug. We should now make use of the chemical weapon. Priority number one, we should not by all means allow any more increases of the Black population lest we be choked very soon. I have exciting news that our scientists have come with an efficient stuff. I am sending out more researchers to the field to identify as many venues as possible where the chemical weapons could be employed to combat any further population increases. The hospital is a very strategic opening, for example and should be fully utilized. The food supply channel should be used. We have developed excellent slow killing poisons and fertility destroyers..."

To read entire speech:

Botha's Racist Speech

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/15/2016 8:58:51 PM

That speech was not said by Botha, It started from a hoax email. I am not saying he was not racist, but he didn't say that speech.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/16/2016 11:01:47 AM

I think di I is correct Ark I. Regardless, the same is said about the Willie Lynch Letter. At the end of the day, as InI know, actions speak louder then words, and none can deny that their genocidal actions support the supposed hoax letters and speeches.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/16/2016 11:21:16 PM

It is important to filter out things like that because they can be used by others to make a whole argument appear false, by putting all attention against the falseness of one point, and using that accusation to avoid addressing or acknowledging the real wickedness that people like Botha did.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/17/2016 8:14:46 AM

Better to be accurate!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/17/2016 9:42:42 AM

Haile I Kings + Empresses
Give thankhs for the reasoning, RastaGoddess give thankhs for sharing the I notes for those of us who cannot access the video.
JAH Fqr

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/17/2016 1:38:21 PM

My pleasure sistren. Each 1 reach 1

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I