Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6507&start_row=1

BEEN ON MY MIND- Males,What is the characteristics of the ideal Empress & Females, what is the characteristics of the ideal King?

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: CleanAsAWhistle Sent: 5/10/2016 7:51:31 AM

Greetings! I'm a young lady who is growing, not only mentally but also physically and spiritually. As days role by I make new discoveries. New to the mind but not really the soul. And though I know the answers to the questions I ask. I can't help but ask those around me and even those around the world through the digital.

I'm new to this site, but from what I can see.. I'm gonna enjoy this... By the way I'm a singer and song writer.. my album drops next month :)

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/11/2016 5:21:55 AM

Greetings and Blessed Love Sister! Welcome to the reasonings...
Where is the I located at this time? And how can I&I hear the music the I create?
I like what the I said, new to the mind but not new to the soul... Nothing really is new to the soul, is it? This life force I&I have is eternal, it has experienced and is experiencing everything. Give thankhs for that Insight...

As for the question the I posed, about the ideal characteristics... I don't think there is a list that will apply for everyone. Each person is has different traits of their own, so they need a different type of mate to balance and teach them, as the relationship is simply a catalyst, like all earthly experiences, for the soul to reach greater Iverstanding and Oneness with JAH. Sometimes it is less agreeable attributes in the mate (and even the greatest mate has less agreeable attributes) that will push the I personally to have more patience, overstanding, and selflessness.

The key seems to be simply a decision on the part of both partners to be one unit, to grow a family and make a household in Inity. To Iwomban the focus of Iself living up and manifesting the Most I is more important and deserves more thought than being selective about what kinds of traits a man has. In the end, I am only responsible for Iself and Iwomban characteristics, not the next womban Livity and not even I&I Kingman.

But I am interested to know what your answer was to your own question?

JAH Most I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/11/2016 8:29:06 PM

MA'AT

A woman's highest calling
is to lead a man to his soul
so as to unite him with the Source
Her lowest calling is to seduce
separating man from his soul
and leave him aimlessly wandering

A man's highest calling
is to protect woman
so she is free to walk the earth unharmed
Man's lowest calling is to ambush
and force his way
into the life of a woman

Please consider a few humble thoughts and words from learned Afrikan Warrior/Scholars.

"There is no such thing as 'love' in the beginning of a marriage. Love is a process of mutual growth of partners - symbols of communities' alliances." - Kimbwandende Kia Bunseki Fu-Kiau

These prefaces a long excerpt from a recent book, titled Complementarity

"Being in the heat of battle while searching for a soulmate is about as difficult a challenge as any Afrikan could imagine. To create a force of one out of two when each person is already individually struggling to correct a corruptive external assault, as well as a corrosive enemy within, is not an enviable position to be in. In the world/realty of the Afrikan warrior scholar, there is no greater challenge or reward."

In making this selection and it is a selection that should and must be made if you are to be Afrikan, there are no secret recipes, no magic potions, only common sense. As unreasonable and unscientific as it may sound, only a close and in-depth study of the individual's mind, activity and vision along with a gut feeling, can be the assurances that you are making the right choice. Only time will tell if warrior spirit has been matched with a complementary warrior spirit.

AFROMANTIC

[Af- roh- man - tik]

adjective
of, relating to, or of the specific nature of Afromance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of BIack Iove:
an Afromantic adventure.
(African[s] [descendant's] excIusive exhange of affection and Iove, arguabIy, is not efficientIy affirmed by the contextuaI paradox of roman-ce, as Africans are not Romans.)

displaying or expressing love or strong affection for seIf as an African[descendant] and another African [descendant]

(usually initial capital letter) of, relating to, or characteristic of a style of literature and art that subordinates form to content, encourages freedom of treatment, emphasizes imagination, emotion, and introspection, and often celebrates nature, the African[BIack identity],and freedom of the African spirit.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/11/2016 10:44:02 PM

I don't think I have a specific set of characteristics, but more of an acceptable range of each characteristic.

Here is a Reasoning I made about Man and Woman coming together as One, and the time before and after.

Man and Woman

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I