Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=650&start_row=1

St. Morris of Thebes

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/21/2005 5:07:23 AM

Blessed Love Rasta Far I
Haile I Selassie I

Give thanks and Isies ones and ones for the i-tinuing Wrod sound I-wa...

Is any I familar with Saint Morris of Thebes who I site came from Thebes to EUrope ?

ANy ites INI site glory to the most high.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/22/2005 12:04:28 AM

Blessed Love, it is nice to hear from the I,

I haven't heard of St. Morris. What do you know about him?

Nefertiti, you must have heard I Spirit. Sunday night I was thinking about you and wondering when I would hear from the I, I miss your reasonings. I was going to Bless you up with an email. I can see that wasn't necessary.

Jah RasTafarI Live.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/9/2005 3:24:16 AM

Blessed Love Rasta Far I Haile I Selassie I

Give thanks and praises for the hail up, Ras Ark I. ALL is blessed and it is a joyful day allways to site the bredren. Ini site the vibes. It has been a long time since i sited pon the reasonings, I spent a couple of months with a bredren and sistren, feeding and being fed, oh what a blessed time and so much has come to manifestation////Ini moving forward INI determination. Livity is upforwarding all the while.

I was watching something on the History channel about the catholic church and at one point the program spoke of St Morris of Thebes(in Egypt(KMET) of continental AFRIKA, Thebes being the capital of KMET prior to Akhenaten--just aside for ones not aware of the siginifacnce of this) St. Morris was a African warrior who went to defend the "faith" in Europe, germany(today geo graphical locale). He was eventually martyredon his mission. That is all the sketchy ness about it, I have no idea of the era, and it would make sense that the 4ht century would be logical.

I am always intested in the obscure for overstanding I-story. I haven't tried the Histoy channel website yet.

It is blessed to be here again and i intend on being more active in reasoning. life is blessed...Getting ready for spring gardening and the crowns I make are really bringing I economic sustaistnce and ABUNDANCE.

All thanks and Praises to the most high Rasta far I haile I selassie I.

Love is the only LAW to obey.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I