Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6474&start_row=1

Haile Selassie I - the Light of the World

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/3/2016 8:56:45 AM

A statement that I hear sometimes from men & people who want to take away Glory from Haile Selassie I, is that "oh, every Ethiopian King had the same titles as Haile Selassie I", this is simple not true..

"Haile Selassie I was the first Ethiopian king known as Light of the World - in fact, Rastafarians note very carefully that the title belongs to Christ and therefore justifies their argument regarding who the returned Messiah is." (Abuna Yesehaq, The Ethiopian Tewahedo Church, An Integrally African Church, 1997, p.220.)

Most High JAH
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/4/2016 8:40:26 AM

I AM He from Ori” According to the records of Ethiopian Kings, the First Ethiopian King was named Ori son of Aram which basically means FIRST LIGHT, His Majesty called Himself ORI – "First" in Latin, "My Light" in Hebrew, Aram means "light", the Sun Light. “First” again bearing the Ethiopian origin of humanity. Aram is father of Moses, Mariam and Aaron. From Ori we get origin, original and Orion!

RA is the sun, ARI means lion in Hebrew. We have STAF to point to the scepter of right. As I probably mentioned before RASTA or RASTAU is a Kemetic word for the path between light and darkness, the journey the Sun makes in the underworld before reborn as Heru, symbolizing enlightenment.

This Sun is the light of the World.

Heru says, “I am the Light of the World,” "I am Horus in glory...I am the Lord of Light...I am the victorious one...I am the heir of endless time...I, even I, am he that knoweth the paths of heaven."

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/4/2016 8:49:31 AM

Berhane Alem.

Yes empress I sight Haile Selassie I as ancient Heru & RA in modern time!

And speaking of the sun, did the I see the lecture by the hon. priest isaac in the reasoning "the heavens declare the glory of jah" ?

Blessed Love RastaGoddess, give thankhs for the reasoning.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/4/2016 10:18:01 AM

Yes Iyah! Give thankhs unto di I. Great reasonings on that video!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 1/1/2022 8:42:42 AM

The Haile Selassie I - the Light of the World is a post with full information we are required to know about it. From the college essay writing services I found great ways to handle this and find the right resource that can help us to find the right solution.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I