Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6447&start_row=21

When to turn to Western Medicine

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 3/21/2016 5:18:26 AM

Blessed love brothers and sisters,
Iman a bushman from birth exposed to western medisin. I body is not the same as i grandfather who was never exposed to a hospital or i grandmother too. actually ini village do not even visit hospitals. i grandmother is a bush doctor and she serves a huge number of people in her village.
Iman currently working at an agecare taking care of aged folks and ensuring they have a smooth transition to the next world. Well i try i best trully. Most of them are sick i.e they have infections that may go viral and just today i received a form feom the manager asking everyone to get influenza shots. iman a italist burning the ganja without apology and ital lifestyle. still iman know that is not enough to prevent i from getting infected. I am either expected to get a free shot of influenza or decline the offer and if i get infected ill have to pay lots of cash to get treated, miss work and suppossedly affect iman iducation too.
What are the i"s reasoning on this matter, is the influenza shot detrimental to i body or should i keep trodding ital itinually?.
If any ras a doc or knowledgeable about the influenza shot,share ini information for it is abit crucial at the moment. i have researched as well and do see that if i get infected iman body will suffer thus getting the shot will help.
Iron sharpen iron. I value the i"s ipinions on this matter.

Yes i Elder, truth speaker- the western medicine ini so much as deny may be of use. in kamet, doctors would perform surgeries a d other form of treatment. The only thing that separates western medicine from ancient medicine is the intention to heal. Most times going to a western medicineman, ini fall sick again and end up going again. they do want to heal but not fully because big pharma wants money. since turni g ital iman have not fallen sick that much. just a terrible fever i got in 2014 and that was it. I give thanks to Jah yasterseriyal iverytime for the strength and guidance trully. it is a wonder indeed.

Blessed love always.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/21/2016 9:45:02 AM

Blessed Love Ras,

I personally have always refused any flu shots, mandatory or not. Same for my children. However I do know some Idren who have agreed to have it, for much if the same reasons as di I, and they chose to detox from the harmful effects (like metals) afterwards.

I would humbly suggest doing the same, should you choose to get vaccinated. There are alot of resources online, one of which I've posted below as a good example.

Detox from vaccination

One Ital Love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/21/2016 10:03:16 AM

An Ital perspective:

"Sorry CDC, we aren’t buying more Big Pharma meds. We’ve got our own natural flu remedies in our natural antiviral arsenal..."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/21-natural-flu-remedies-antivirals/#ixzz43XuldWrj

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/21/2016 1:40:42 PM

Usually a person shouldn't need treatment after getting a flu. It may reduce the symptoms, but won't make the flu go away faster. Also, even if you get the vaccine, the I might get the flu anyway. The flu vaccines tend to be for a different set of flu viruses from year to year. They observe to see which flu viruses are spreading, and make a vaccine based on that, but it is still possible for another flu virus to show up that never made it into the vaccine.

For most people, getting the flu vaccine has no significant negative effects, but I prefer to avoid it unless I have a good reason to use it. The only time I have gotten flu vaccines was when my children were young babies, to reduce the chance of I getting a flu from work and passing it to them.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 3/24/2016 4:09:01 AM

Blessed love i sistren and bredrin for the reply.
Iman will opt out for the vaccination and keep trodding itally and increase i exercise as well to prevent the body from becoming vulnerable. I give thanks for the reply still.

How did the incients solve their problems with bourne diseases that would affect the land and people. Iman is curious about that.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 3/24/2016 10:14:53 AM

With many ancients maybe they werent subject aa many different peoples as we are today. Take the people of the Adamawa Oslands they live their wholistic life style and developed defenses for dis-eases spicific to their region but not to those of foreigners. Same with many other people Eurasians have encroached upon. Some peoples genetic structure may just never build to defend against certain illnesses but their offspring may developed thru the generations.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/25/2016 11:29:05 PM

Another thing is to be conscious of what the I touches and make sure that if the I touches something that other people who may have the flu may have touched (even if nobody around has flu symptoms...yet), that you don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth until the I washes your hands.

Also, eat well and keep healthy.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/27/2016 9:13:46 PM

The parents I mentioned in the first post have been convicted of failing to provide the necessities of life. They have not been sentenced yet.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I