Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6436&start_row=1

IMAN SENT A PRAYER REQUEST FOR GUIDANCE N ITECTION

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 3/1/2016 9:04:35 AM

Greetings,
today I n I was using i phone when i sistren asked in a group if anyone had prayer requests. I n I texted Guidance and Itection In Jesus Christ.
After I n I realised I n I dont need any request but i n i feel like i betrayed Jah. I tried to ask her not to send cuh shes in Church... Any of the Ras dem have any say in this. I sent it but i dint realy need it for I n I pray. but the fact that I n I wrote it nah feel right. I read Ark I reasoning when i googled it.
Jah Guidance n Itection.
Bless!

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 3/1/2016 9:09:44 AM

Feel like me sell out to the church!
Jah forbid!
Any way i n I can chant it down?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2016 9:40:46 AM

There is no reason to chant it down. Even though the I doesn't need somebody to pray for you, the prayer request won't hurt you either, don't worry about it.

Is this the reasoning the I saw

Prayers with Faith

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 3/1/2016 10:38:58 AM

Yes I breddah Ark I!
Same same weh i saw on google n the more i read your story n how you replied the church person the more the I felt guilty n ashamed of Iself. I realised since the I's response in your story that happened a while ago had that kind of effect on I n I happening today was something connected. All Rasta is one !
Blessings for the Assurance n advice
I corrected it n ask to pray for world peace
Jah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2016 9:45:29 PM

Isis to African king for referencing 11 year old reasoning

Isis to Ark I for knowing what he mean.

Lol...... Good suppm

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/2/2016 1:33:26 AM

Yes I, RasTafarI people are always Innected. I and I Irits are in the same place.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I