Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6431&start_row=11

CANNABIS AND SIRIUS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/29/2016 7:23:50 AM

Now the tribe of modern scientists can also be included in saying that mammals evolved from (mammal like) reptiles which came from amphibians which came from the 1st water based eukaryotic forms of life on the planet. Seems in fitting with the rest of them story reptiles being here before us or us coming from dem.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/29/2016 9:13:05 AM

Give thanks Orion! Good read!

I would agree @ "some plants were meant and designed with higher frequencies".

I do have a question though. How are Orion and Aryans related? In my overstanding, it is the Ori-Anu (Afrikans) who have a connection to Orion.

1 Luv

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/29/2016 9:35:21 AM

I-dren are righteous indeed. I feel you.. The Aryan etymology thing I read from Sitchin. I don't personally even know shit about what an Aryan race is or means cuz I judge humans mostly by minds and righteousness. I 100% absolutely trust you on what you said on the "Ori-Anu (Afrikans) who have a connection to Orion." I guess what Sitchin meant was that Orion was the(etymological? And perhaps ancestral lineage of humans).
Which could be true even if outer beings didn't exist and were made of star dust particles, since ALL and God's body is formed of etheric star particles, even us..

Now the first comment is 100% right too.. From what you said about evolving from bacteria, plankton to reptiles and on (I'm eagerly awaiting to see the video in my spare time).. I remember a quote from someone.. "we live in a creating universe not a created one".. Well to me we live in both a created, and creating universe and we are all creators infinitely designing if not plants then art, architecture.. So on, using the knowledge of certain righteous ancestral ones, the universes and our own.. Bless and peace out, I'll post another Earth theory when I get on my computer..

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/29/2016 9:51:22 AM

Seen. I suppose that was Sitchins understanding, though InI know it doesn't quite fit in with the timeline and human evolution as we overstand it.

"we live in a creating universe not a created one".. Well to me we live in both a created, and creating universe and we are all creators infinitely designing..."

I agree! As we know, energy cannot be destroyed. It recycles and transforms. I could never overstand how the western mind struggles with such a simple and natural process of Creation/Evolution as ONE.

Give thanks for the interesting reasoning!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 2/29/2016 10:10:10 AM

Maybe the ARYANS were descendant of the ORIginal ORI-ANU and retained a form of the name if they even called themselves Aryan. Somwtime names get placed on people in which they dont refer to themselves as.

When dealing with descendancy there's many branches and limbs from the root and tree trunk. Which group will retain the attributes of the ORIginal is another thing depending on different factors.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/29/2016 5:49:39 PM

THE ARYAN (WANNABE) VERSION

An alternative spelling for Orion is Arion or Aryan, according to Richard Hinckley Allen: “Catullus transcribed Oarion from Pindar, shortened to Arion and sometimes changed to Aorion…” The Aryan race were the demi-gods of Atlantis, the Nephilim/Anunnaki who relocated to the constellation of Orion. The Aryan or ‘master race theory’, which was popularized in the 19th century by H.P. Blavatsky, provided the philosophical framework for the Nazi Holocaust. “Another source for the master race theory in the early days of the Nazi Party was the occultist Alfred Rosenberg… was convinced that the Aryan race had originated in the lost continent of Atlantis which was the source of all ancient occult beliefs.”

The Aryan race theory claimed a seven step process of human evolution in which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of life. Mme Blavatsky called these stages “root races” and identified our current Aryan race as the fifth root race, which followed the fourth race known as the Atlantean. According to the Aryan root race view of history, survivors of the ancient and highly developed lost civilization of Atlantis would one day endow “initiates” with esoteric powers and wisdom. These initiates would use their occult powers to create a new race of Aryan supermen who would eliminate all inferior races

THE ORI-GINAL AND UNDISPUTED ETHIOPIAN/ANU

InI know that the ORI-ANU migrated from the “Mountain of the Moon” to Kemet. There are a TWA/Kushite People, long before Europe or Aryans even existed.

ACCORDING TO RESEARCH DONE BY THE ISSEMBLY FOR RASTAFARI INIVERSAL EDUCATION

Ori of the Anu (Ori-Anu) is listed in Ethiopian records as the first "Ng-Ai" ("Negus") in 4530 BCE. The first calendar date of the sideral (first known calendar) starts at 4241 BC with the helical rising of the Sirius star.The first alphabet appeared around 4100 BC.

OUR ANCESTORS LEFT RECORDS OF EXACTLY WHO ARE THE ORI-ANI

PRE-DYNASTIC PERIOD RASTAFARIAN "THET" MASTER

PRE-DYNASTIC PERIOD: ANU HIGH PRIEST "TERA NETER"

NARMER'S PALETTE, OBVERSE SIDE SHOWING RASTAFARIAN HIGH PRIEST PHARAOH MENES (KING NARMER) WEARING THE LOWER EGYPT/KEMIT CROWN FOLLOWED BY THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN MYSTERY "SCHOOL OF ON" ANNU PRIEST CARRYING HIS SANDALS AND LIBATION VESSEL

NARMER'S PALETTE, OBVERSE SIDE SHOWING THE DREADLOCKED "THET", THE RASTAFARIAN HIGH PRIEST OF THE EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SCHOOL OF ON (ANNU); WHO IN THE COMPLETE PALETTE SCENE IS LEADING THE PROCESSION OF THE PHARAOH WEARING THE LOWER EGYPT /KEMIT CROWN AND AN ANNU PRIEST

SOURCES:
https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/2011/12/05/nimrodorion/
http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/200_egypt/EgyptianAncestors-theAnu.html
George “Aakshun” Singleton in his literature, The Esoteric Atannuology, Egyptology and Rastafariology,

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 1:51:41 AM

I think you're all right... i could continue further but i don't know how much you guys know about let's say, the hollow earth theory..

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 3/1/2016 5:38:46 AM

Know of it but not about it

Intinue

All perspectives can Enilghten

Bless

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 3/1/2016 6:28:03 AM

Was only speaking about I self

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/1/2016 8:04:58 AM

You speak for me too VoodooRuutz, like Di i, I know of, but not alot.

I have heard some theories, how sometime back in the 40's, can't remember the exact time, a guy was flying his plane above a paticular area, or zone, his spedometer was eratic, and he caught a glympse of a "different world" with prehistoric animals and thing...

Also, in the book "Of Water and the Spirit" by Patrice Malidoma Some, he speaks of entering different "worlds" right here on/in Earth, through initiation. Always wondered if this related to the hollow earth theory.

Looking forward to reading what di I have to share.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I