Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6410&start_row=11

Africa for African's ... Or can I earn my place.

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 3/17/2016 8:20:28 AM

GA, I apprecilove the way the I has come so eloquent and non offensive to those still inna d early growth of overs.

Is it still not clear to ones and ones that Black people need a place NOT owned or controlled by those people? A place so desired by others but not rightfully theirs. Even if all life originate there, many things have happened since and I and I must act accordingly.

Tsion can be where d I's choose to mek. Giving Africans Africa is the best love a non African can do to help and show Raspect of divine land rights.

I do not believe our King said Shash/Africa was given for europeans too. Correct? Still I see no problem at all w visits and Works done by d white Rastas Inna d land deh IF Overstanding its not they land!
I do give thankhs for that. Build up YES IYAH!

2oldreefers do not become discouraged at some fire it cleanse and purify.
D I is welcomed in dis Trod by I and I.

Jus i likkle feeling Family not "thou shall not" From I and I.

Bless all who live & know RASTAFARI live

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/17/2016 11:07:27 AM

Nice discourse. Much RASPECT unto GA for highlighting the crucial aspects of this reasoning: LAND RIGHTS.

This topic tends to ruffle feathers. It is a reoccurring sentiment expressed often by many whites. Wanting to claim Afrika as theirs, be it by the Bible or the gun, by raping our resources, by creating fictitious debt...and more recently because of the genetic connection that dates thousands of years ago.

There is a sense of alienation and rejection that stems all the way back to the beginning, so eloquently spoken of in The Isis Papers.

Like breddah Evison said:

"Giving Africans Africa is the best love a non African can do to help and show Raspect of divine land rights"

Asė;!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I