Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6404&start_row=1

Secrets, Truths in the Unit Univer-soul ALL

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/6/2016 12:25:00 AM

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/6/2016 5:49:08 AM

Highly esoteric, only for the Most High vibed of enlightened minds

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2016 6:21:34 AM

Astro and Quantum physics is the be all and end all. And always was.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/6/2016 8:19:22 AM

Greetings OrionXoo0...IN-teresting. Thanks for sharing those images of TRUTH...

BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/6/2016 10:55:45 AM

"Haile" esoteric indeed! LOVE THE VISUALS!

ONENESS

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 2/6/2016 11:16:10 AM

DARK MATTER – BLACK ENERGY – IS the Universal Mind – AMEN
By Metaphysics

DARK ENERGY and DARK MATTER (Zero Point Field) = AMEN

Melanin in its most concentrated form is black (Kemet).KEM means black (KEMet) It is black because its chemical (KEM) structure will not allow any energy to escape once that energy has come in contact with it.

It actually is not as “cosmic” as you might think. [Most] of the universe is what we previously thought of as a vacuum, as “outer space”. We now know, and I am quoting mainstream science, that this “outer space” even exists in the “inner space” of all things and we call it Dark Matter.

Think of what we were taught in school about atoms. All things are composed of atoms. Within the atom, you find electrons, neutrons, and protons… but, most of what you find is the same stuff you find in most of the Universe… Dark Matter. Some kind of stuff, some kind of matter, which is everywhere, and in everything. [This] “thing”‘ which is omnipresent (everywhere) and omnipotent (can not be created or destroyed). And, it is based on a structure which science has given the same name that the sages of ancient Kemet used to refer to the Creator… Atom.

Atem Amon Amen

When I say all is mental, I am merely taking a baby step from mainstream Science and positing that this “dark matter”, this vastness of our Universe, consists of energy and that that energy is mental. That this mental energy is simply the Consciousness of the Creator.

0- Amen – This is not a faculty it is THE undifferentiated peace that is our true self. This is why it is not on the tree of life but far above it.

What is God Consciousness?

KMT rests on the enlightened experience of conscious oneness that is common to all Ausarians. It understands that consciousness is all there is, both as the void of non-existence and all the multiplicity of life, simultaneously. The universe has no beginning and therefore no end. Consciousness is eternal and infinite. The universe appears out of the void of consciousness. So the void (Dark Matter Black Stars) must have the power and intelligence to design, create and sustain the universe. That is the definition of God (AMEN).

People want to know what is God, and what is God consciousness. The reality is that consciousness IS God. Consciousness is totally singular, as is God. They are two names for one thing. The illusion is that there is an individual separate from God or separate from consciousness. The ‘individual’ seeks to know God or to be in God consciousness. But first one must understand what that individual is.

The ‘individual’ says “I am this or that”. There is an assumption that they are limited, that the consciousness of ‘I am’ is limited. But when ‘I am’ is not equated with this or that, when it remains simply as consciousness, as awareness, it has no boundary. This is the consciousness which is ‘God’. In the Bible, God says, “I am that I Am”. Not that God is this or that, but consciousness itself.

Source: http://tribes.tribe.net/kmt/thread/e9e026a9-e390-4bbc-809f-baa42fffcb65#00c546c8-b8ff-48c5-90bc-eb7967f02dd5

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/6/2016 2:11:45 PM

Righteous blessing to my INFINITE I-dren..
--------------------------------------
I. Darkness stimulates the 3rd eye, pineal.. light weakens it..
II. UnIverse can Never Die.. If all Light and color faded, there would be blackness, or nothingness.. Blackness and nothingness still ARE and are Something..

In Blackness you cannot see only be absorbed by the dominance and endlessness of it, therefore you can't assess the numeric measurements of it.. Therefore making it beyond numbers, and infinite.
III. 96% universe is Darkness.. Darkness is the mother, father, Neter, GOD, and Infinity.. the place of motion and stillness, chaos and order.. as your high minds know Melanin is a great key..
IV. Create to become the Creator.. the universe is alive IN the mind of the ALL.. All is mind, and words are the particles of thoughts' formations.. GOD is an Artist.. Space & Time are dependent variables on the MIND

Bonus: EVERY Ancient region of the World Believe the SAME philosophies.. from Sumerians, to Tibetans, Native Americans, Rastas, Mayans.. we can discuss this if you like..

World Wide Pyramid, and Subterranean Tunnel Cave systems..

people with Superhuman size, shape, or knowledge and the effects of MORE sunlight and Oxygen on the mind

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/6/2016 2:57:04 PM

You can download the first Diagram don't worry I made it.. but the knowledge is from Kemetic texts, tablets.. The knowledge that seems more quantum is a mix of Ancient (Enki) science, Vedic texts, Tesla, and Chinese scriptures..
-----------------------------------
watch how Frequency affects Water.. 1 natural medium of nature
SOUND-Sonal Frequencies create PATTERNS in Water = Cymatics

now, if Frequency affects 1 natural medium, it can probably
affect others.. Torsion field (Dark Matter cosmic Etheric particles) attracted & used by oscillator mechanisms, vibrators & frequency density energy to create Electromagnetism & to affect the properties of a 'thing'
----------------------------
Ether x Frequency x Sacred Geometry = Zero Point Antigravitation

Zero Point Antigravitation = Flight/Elemental Alchemy

Zero Point = Free Unlimited Energy for the World
!!! beyond Babylon's prison Politics !!!

(0:35 to 0:55 watch the object take FLIGHT)
(TESLA came to similar conclusions learning from Vedic & Kemetics)

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 6:23:57 PM

Thank you for this insightful read brothers and sisters.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 2/7/2016 7:17:51 AM

Most High excellent copacetic. From the Mind, Spirit to Physical form, the arts, sciences are a test of the quality of Imagination and Mind..

Imagination is not what is but what could be, & therefore infinite, equaling God.

I've seen one in the same.. Usually the best Martial Artists are the ones with the most potent frequencies in the Mind and Spirit. So are those of Inventors and Originators..

What do you think about disciplines such as Tai Chi, Capoeira, Jujitsu, Vedic & Kemetic Yoga....??

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I