Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6396&start_row=11

JESUS CHRIST SAID COME TO ME....YOU WILL NEVER THIRST

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/4/2016 4:23:39 PM

Jesus Christ is the Truth, Light and the Way!
Believe in Him...Follow Jesus Christ the Messiah and have life everlasting!
Jesus Christ is our Saviour!

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 4:40:09 PM

De same Jesus you talk bout we know him as Rastafari, Selassie I.

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 4:41:17 PM

I bet this same bredda used to sight Selassie I as God but him switch up.

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/14/2018 5:26:51 AM

who sent you @african warrior king? jesus?

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 1/30/2018 5:05:04 PM

What gwan mi Lion's? It's Iman Ras NazIr InI have finally trod forward once Igain. Just had to stop by here and say... (At least for InI Idren Iman Garveys Ifrica)

Jacket and tie come tell I seh... clean clothes come tell I seh...Dis one here come tell I seh...another one come tell I seh...

Stand Firm InI Idren. Iman am sure that Iman GA remember reasoning with InI many many times pon dis aswell as other varying topics

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/19/2018 7:26:12 AM

i&I cool with all that, African_Warrior_King, but remember that when Jesus said, "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me", He was saying no man cometh unto the Father, but through LOVE. This is one of the most misinterpreted quotes from Jesus of all time. A Name is a Name. Even so with His Majesty Haile SelassieI, RastafarI. His Majesty would never have us elevate His Personage and His Name over the Truth of His Essence: JAH LOVE.
Unfortunately, the name Jesus Christ, which once was pure like a white raiment, has been dragged through the mud & filth by charlatans & deceivers, and through the blood of the carnage wrought by Crusaders for over two millennia. For some, the Name Jesus is contaminated beyond reclamation. So Him come in a New Name, which had not been sullied. And more important is to always remember that we worship what JAH IS & REPRESENTS, not a Name (which can easily become like a false idol).

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I