Good rizing bredren. As I was writing this wordsound, I see di I's dem in full discussion. Give thanks.
What ideology do we take issue with? Frankly I'm a bit surprised that the obvious must be explained. What is also surprising is that InI had extensive reasonings in the Global Afrikan thread where di I had issue with accepting other brown skinned people from India or Australia as "Afrikan". How can you question a descendant of Kush that CLEARLY still carries the Afrikan "stamp" both in their physicality but also in their traditions....yet...turn around and defend europeans as your long lost "family"?
If I've misoverstood, then I humbly extend full apologies.
Like sistah lioness Royal reminds InI, half the story has yet to be told. We have thousands of years of whitewashed history to sift through, to turn right side up! We must do concise chronologies. Start from the beginning and work our way forward. In doing so, there is NO WAY to avoid the EVILS of Europe! No way to avoid that europeans STILL CONTINUE their age old racist tradition of whitewashing InI, and still benefit from those privileges.
And yes, even within RasTafari.
Those neanderthal like attitudes continue to show themselves, be them with a crew cut disguised in modern 3 piece suits or wearing locs and robed in red, gold and green.
From the Donald Trumps to the Jester Johns.
The PERVADING and ONGOING ideology we refer to is this:
-Afrikan TRUTHS making europeans uncomfortable.
- Our FIYAH against the EVILS of babylon being interpretated as racist.
- The use of terminologies such as "cavemen, pale, genocide, murderer, liar and destroyer of life" being misdefined as racist.
- Having to sugar coat OUR-STORY to suit european sensitivities and emotionalism, this within a BLACK movement no less.
- Having to STILL defend the Afrikan Genesis of humanity, as if we are in perpetual elementary school, even though this has been acknowledged by Western academia.
- The stench of UNCONSCIOUS PRIVILEGE still being demonstrated by white Rastas when faced with historical truths, their tiresome cliché reactions and cries of REVERSE RACISM in the face of Afrikan truths. Their age old TRICK of inserting themselves in Afrikan history where it suits them, yet being offended by that which is TOO BLACK, TOO STRONG.
- Attempting to whitewash our AFRIKAN KING OF KINGS, our Baba of Pan Afrikanism, our KUSHITE LION Haile I Selassie I into some kinda "Kumbaya, One love, flower-child, multicultural, can't we all just get along" character....much like they've done to his ORI-ginal KUSHITE predecessor they call "Jeeeeezeus"
- The ongoing UNCONSCIOUS PRIVILEGE of white rastas that allows them to feel they have the authority to accuse AFRIKAN RASTA of not knowing RasTafari when RIGHTEOUS FIYAH offends their European foundation and egos.
- Them being offended by the discussions on Melanin.
- Their western Judeo-Christian views on Kemet and all things intrensically Afrikan.
- Having to justify or surpress our righteous anger against white supremacy and being defined as racist when we do.
- The SELECTIVE usage of HIM speeches in order to prove him different then Afrikan Warriors...more gentle and Jesus-like...not so black...whitewashing him from a fierce and mighty BLACK LION to a "multicultural" all loving, cuddly kitten.
THOSE ARE THE IGNOBLE IDEOLOGIES WE FIGHT.
WE FIND IT NECESSARY.
UNTIL THAT DAY.