Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6383&start_row=51

The Oscars and PTAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 5:26:00 AM

Its not bout putting down one European here .. To upplift Africans .. That's nonsensical!.. Afrika is the highest hights. Know Thyself. Black over White. Most Natural.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 6:52:10 AM

I meant to say "it shows we are NOT free"
but I was referring to what ever history says Europeans were on all fours some 4000 years ago. I think it gives off negative energy about how things are today regarding Africa. That IF we were so proud and really see Africa ass the highest we wouldnt have to result to ancient times when Africa was on top to feel good about today. Especially not saying human beings were still walking on hands and feet only 4000 years when everyone else was upright with civilizations, thats unrealistic. And IF they were then that doenst say much good good about I. I think we need to be more realistic about InI reality, Africa is thr highest and it should be to ALL AFRICANS yet still there is lots of work needed to be done there and among her diaspora.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 7:08:22 AM

We will continue to say that you don't love ini hear say.. The schools or European teachers cudnt do that for ini

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 7:13:45 AM

Self I term I nation
We come to tell our own story
We will always speak about slavery and we will always speak about Africa before slavery times with good reason we do.. U can forget yourself but not I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2016 8:22:48 AM

Voodoo roots the I said:

"But what Ark saying about European ancestors being here as long as Africans is infact true. They just werent in Europe yet. Just as InI ancestors werent in the West yet. Africans didnt go to Europe and created Europeans out of nothing, they BECAME the Europeans. So any ancient African history before Africans migrated to Europe is Europeans history also."

Iah. The European coming from Africans is one of a few theories of how and where we all came from. It's not concrete like a fact but I will admit it is the most commonly accepted theory. But the thing is, if Europeans came from Africans they would have left the continent some 50,000 years ago.
When we deal with ancient history talking about kemet and the pre dynastic and Ethiopia etc etc. We are NOT talking about shared European history. Only when we talk of the FIRST homo sapian sapian types. The European branched off according to the theory at a time when OTHER forms of humans were walking around (like the Neanderthal)

I hear your point, but it's not so straight forward to say we have the same ancestors as Europeans or they share our ancient African ancestry. Not after 50,000+ years of gene pool isolation, mutations and interbreeding with other humanoid subtypes ..... It gets muddy.

But this whole a reasoning blew up because the sistren said something to the effect of the European RACE being a new Johnny come lately race. Same ancestors or not, Europe and Europeans racially are a new thing. I still can't see the error in the statement Ras Goddess made. Or the subhuman thing. Maybe de I dem need reminding wha race means because it's not ancestry alone

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 8:37:22 AM

Exactly King! Thats why I put the big "IFs" when stating those theories, but it was in relation to the mitochondrial eve first woman mother of humanity theory. IF the European came from the African and the African mother then she would be as much their ancestor as she is ours.

I would never relate them times deh of Kush/Kemet Nile Valley with European history for the Greeks even wrote about when they first met African civilizations.

Bless Up King

Johnny come lately, yeh in a way but that can be interpreted for ALL man kind in a way, "IF" we use certain modern sciences

How would they be SUBhuman?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/25/2016 10:00:19 AM

Good rizing bredren. As I was writing this wordsound, I see di I's dem in full discussion. Give thanks.

What ideology do we take issue with? Frankly I'm a bit surprised that the obvious must be explained. What is also surprising is that InI had extensive reasonings in the Global Afrikan thread where di I had issue with accepting other brown skinned people from India or Australia as "Afrikan". How can you question a descendant of Kush that CLEARLY still carries the Afrikan "stamp" both in their physicality but also in their traditions....yet...turn around and defend europeans as your long lost "family"?

If I've misoverstood, then I humbly extend full apologies.

Like sistah lioness Royal reminds InI, half the story has yet to be told. We have thousands of years of whitewashed history to sift through, to turn right side up! We must do concise chronologies. Start from the beginning and work our way forward. In doing so, there is NO WAY to avoid the EVILS of Europe! No way to avoid that europeans STILL CONTINUE their age old racist tradition of whitewashing InI, and still benefit from those privileges.

And yes, even within RasTafari.

Those neanderthal like attitudes continue to show themselves, be them with a crew cut disguised in modern 3 piece suits or wearing locs and robed in red, gold and green.

From the Donald Trumps to the Jester Johns.

The PERVADING and ONGOING ideology we refer to is this:

-Afrikan TRUTHS making europeans uncomfortable.

- Our FIYAH against the EVILS of babylon being interpretated as racist.

- The use of terminologies such as "cavemen, pale, genocide, murderer, liar and destroyer of life" being misdefined as racist.

- Having to sugar coat OUR-STORY to suit european sensitivities and emotionalism, this within a BLACK movement no less.

- Having to STILL defend the Afrikan Genesis of humanity, as if we are in perpetual elementary school, even though this has been acknowledged by Western academia.

- The stench of UNCONSCIOUS PRIVILEGE still being demonstrated by white Rastas when faced with historical truths, their tiresome cliché reactions and cries of REVERSE RACISM in the face of Afrikan truths. Their age old TRICK of inserting themselves in Afrikan history where it suits them, yet being offended by that which is TOO BLACK, TOO STRONG.

- Attempting to whitewash our AFRIKAN KING OF KINGS, our Baba of Pan Afrikanism, our KUSHITE LION Haile I Selassie I into some kinda "Kumbaya, One love, flower-child, multicultural, can't we all just get along" character....much like they've done to his ORI-ginal KUSHITE predecessor they call "Jeeeeezeus"

- The ongoing UNCONSCIOUS PRIVILEGE of white rastas that allows them to feel they have the authority to accuse AFRIKAN RASTA of not knowing RasTafari when RIGHTEOUS FIYAH offends their European foundation and egos.

- Them being offended by the discussions on Melanin.

- Their western Judeo-Christian views on Kemet and all things intrensically Afrikan.

- Having to justify or surpress our righteous anger against white supremacy and being defined as racist when we do.

- The SELECTIVE usage of HIM speeches in order to prove him different then Afrikan Warriors...more gentle and Jesus-like...not so black...whitewashing him from a fierce and mighty BLACK LION to a "multicultural" all loving, cuddly kitten.

THOSE ARE THE IGNOBLE IDEOLOGIES WE FIGHT.

WE FIND IT NECESSARY.

UNTIL THAT DAY.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 10:15:44 AM

Yes Sistren you're knida mis understanding I. Im not defending them as I long lost family

Ill elaborate more later when time permits and I full read d Is post

Give thanks Sistren

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 1:46:16 PM

First I dnt full subcribe to the whole "Out of Africa" theory!
That was coined or created by racist WHITES/EUROPEANS, if Im not mistaken?

Im defending Europeans as I long lost family BUT if we use the OOA theory then who ever is the mother of mankind is ALL of mankind's mother/ancestor whether she from Africa or South America. No one owns her more than the other. We ALL went thru genetic changes since them time and our physicals have changed also.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 2:34:44 PM

According to scientist ALL modern races evolved from a modern human speices intermixing with and archaic spieces at different times in different regions. In West Africa its said modern West African man was living alongside and likely intermixing with an archaic form of man as recent as 13,000 years ago. That is said to tie into the men from Cameroon and South Carolina having a different paternal chromosome than all other humans so far tested. Their seem to be alot more archaic in form, far distinct from other humans including other Africans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I