Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6378&start_row=1

ARK I. TODAY HAILE SELASSIE I JUDGES WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG BETWEEN ME AND YOU. IF I AM WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT, I WILL DIE TODAY.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 12:37:48 AM

If I am right in the eyes of Haile Selassie I. You will die today.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/14/2016 1:07:23 AM

John you need to work... What work you do?? If you were to take care of your parents then you wuda sound more matured. U don't fool me you a dead man walking, how u taking care of your parents when they still taking care of you?? What u mean by looking after your parents??.. They deserve a break from you.. And so do InI

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 1:56:13 AM

WOMAN
STAY OUT OF THIS
I SERVE EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST
I IMANUEL HEAD
SELASSIE I LOOKS AFTER I MAN
SELASSIE I KNOW I
SELASSIE I KEEP I AND GIVE I LIFE

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 1:56:35 AM

WOMAN
STAY OUT OF THIS
I SERVE EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE FIRST
I IMANUEL HEAD
SELASSIE I LOOKS AFTER I MAN
SELASSIE I KNOW I
SELASSIE I KEEP I AND GIVE I LIFE

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/14/2016 4:44:35 AM

I tell fool man where to go in these times... Whence you cometh from?... You don't predate I... Take a book and read read read, I see you/-_-/too much lazy, Marcus I God say Self reliance Self sufficiency Self independance... I Empress Menen I are di Lifegiver and Life sustainer Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 5:00:42 AM

FIRE BURN WOMAN GOD
JAHOVIA HOLY TRINITY IS: POWER OF THE TRINITY(Father) & WORD(the Man[of R/Christ];Bible) & SPIRIT("Ghost")
ONE LIVING GOD OF ZION IN BLACK HEAVEN. KING OF KINGS OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
GOD THE WORD, CHRIST IN FLESH, DADA, IS A MAN, NOT A WOMAN.
JAH RAS MAN
GOD IS HEAD OF I MAN
THE HEAD OF I MAN IS GOD, HEAD OF WOMAN IS MAN.
GOD IS MALE
SELAH

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 5:04:58 AM

MAN(+woman) ARE GOD AND Godess IN ZION
JAHOVIA RAS I MAN IS GOD OF GODS.

MY NAME, JAHOVIA RAS TAFARI JAHOSHUA HOLY IMANUEL I JAHONA ISRAEL ZION

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2016 5:49:19 AM

It's worse when you try and reason with daughters who have the same thinking as John. When this happens the indoctrination becomes self hate.

I just want to know who the "Queen of Heaven" is? And how is she not higher than man?

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/14/2016 6:18:14 AM

THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN IS AN IDOL WHICH LED ASTRAY MANY CHILDREN OF GOD ASTRAY INTO THINKING THEY ARE ALMIGHTY GOD, AND THEY PERISHED
IN ISRAEL WE DONT HAVE QUEEN OF HEAVEN. WE HAVE ZION. FIRST CREATION OF JAH TRINITY, WHICH HE MADE FOR HIS HABITATION AND GLORY. SHE IS THE BRIDE OF JAH TRINITY
MOSES MADE A LIKENESS OF HER TO GO ABOUT UPON THE EARTH , AND CURRENTLY IS WITHIN ST MARY OF ZION CATHEDRAL, AXUM ETHIOPIA
JAHOVIA IS KING OF KINGS AND GOD OF GODS IN ZION
VIRGIN ST MARY AND THE YOUNG VIRGIN WOMAN ARE ZION IN FLESH; GOD THE WORD DWELT AND WAS KING IN FLESH IN THEIR WOMB FOR 9 MONTHS.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/14/2016 6:21:36 AM

So when Ark I comes online tomorrow. You will admit being wrong? You should make a new topic after that, begging Jah forgiveness for spreading false word

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I