Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6378&start_row=31

ARK I. TODAY HAILE SELASSIE I JUDGES WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG BETWEEN ME AND YOU. IF I AM WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT, I WILL DIE TODAY.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/14/2016 11:44:34 AM

Jester John isa liar and a cheat
Ark I why the Man not delete this satan agent and downpressor from before ini sight??.. Who bid him welcome??.. Who ever if sending in the clowns may stop now. Jester John what ukno about I womban?? Have you been with. I womban I can't help but to wonder what that was like since I do not understand why you are planning to ((START??)) Date I women some 20 yrs later when you are in your fourties, you even said some waited till they were over a 100 and you are in no hurry?? So what's that mean?? Why u scared of I womban so ?? You should raise yourself to the equal platform of I womban..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2016 1:10:49 PM

Everything in due time and season.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 1/14/2016 5:07:39 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH. John, thanks for making me laugh really hard. I needed it Give thanks, Rastafari!

Messenger: Alwayswas Sent: 1/14/2016 5:44:32 PM

Jahona Isreal. put some time aside to meditate, if you are where the weather is nice and hot, find a peaceful place, become one with the surroundings. this is good for the soul.

christ says, love each another like you would wana be loved.

we must remember this.

righteousness and peace.

we must realize our mistakes to fix them.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/14/2016 6:45:28 PM

I wonder what kinda "MERI-JAHONA" him ah smoke?

It should come with warning label:

RASTAFARI GENERAL'S WARNING:

This herb may cause cancer of the MIND. Dis-ease of your nature and may complicate common sense. It may render you a sexist fanatical zealout without a leg (tesla?) to stand on, and willing to be without a woman for a life time.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2016 12:31:01 AM

I am still here. Made it through the whole day on this side of the planet, and your day finished a while ago, and now you are starting your next day.

Did your rank breath come back to you yet?

LOL

Thinking your paper God can bring death upon I, foolish paper worshipper. I God Haile Selassie I is the Fire God, no paper can withstand Haile Selassie I Fire.

I started this Trod before you were born. Over the years, some people that can actually curse or throw fire have tried to use it against I with no effect, and a few times their curse was turned on their own self.

You are lucky that all you know how to do is blow breath.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/15/2016 10:04:39 AM

Yes mi bredren Ark I! I would imagine most us started this trod before Jester John even was conceived...long long before he became a "Christian-Hebrew-Israelite-Boboshanti-Rasta" agent of babylon.

Confusion disguised in red gold and green.

Aside from his antics, InI sight with some degree of disappointment, that his antics receive so much attention. 191 responses in 4 days. While we have some crucial reasonings that don't get a third of that energy. Perhaps it is simply the nature of controversy. Or maybe a natural collective response to that which is a deep offence to RasTafari...

As consistantly vigilant as ini are in the face of controversy, so should we be in the face of upful reasonings.

Then again, order comes out of chaos. Negative and positive, yin and yang, in its eternal dance.

InI give thanks and praises Itinually.

Nuff love and RAspect unto di Is.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I