Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6373&start_row=81

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 10:25:13 AM

Selassie I man was crowned by God himself. Women know nothing. Go read the prophets, IsaIyah to Malachi.

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/13/2016 10:29:48 AM

Abuna is Jah Authority.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/13/2016 10:51:50 AM

Likkle youth, best you take a "time out" for you don't even realize how your own words contradict each other. The psychotic babble reveals your profound and grotesque ignorance. You are an insult and offence to RasTafari.

In one breath you honor the words of HIM as the word of God, yet 2 minutes later completely contradict His very words! His Majesty speaks of the invaluable need of women towards the betterment of mankind, and you reply by saying "women know nothing".

YOU SAY YOU CURSE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE WORDS OF HIS MAJESTY...YET YOU CONTRADICT AND INSULT HIS VERY WORDS.

DID YOU NOT READ HIS MAJESTY WORDS IN REGARDS TO WOMEN?

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT HIM INSISTED HIS QUEEN BE CROWNED AS HIS EQUAL TO SIT UPON THE THRONE BY HIS SIDE

ARE YOU IGNORANT OF THE WORKS THEY BOTH DID TOWARDS THE EDUCATION AND RIZE OF GIRLS AND WOMEN?

The more you babble the more you reveal yourself. InI don't need breddah Ark I to post anyone's pictures as you suggest...for InI SEE YOU CLEARLY. It is YOU who is "in the dark"

Your little "fire burn" among Rasta is pitiful, if not laughable. It come like a "meow" among the roar of lion/esses.

Humble yourself likkle youth man, for the higher the monkey climb...the more him show his azz.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/13/2016 11:23:18 AM

A little background and history on the "women and girls" of Ethiopia, beloved land, tradition and culture of His Majesty:

"Matriarchal warrior tribes and matrilineal tribal descent are a continuing theme in African history and in some cases survived into modern times. One of the great African warrior queens of the ancient world was Majaji, who led the Lovedu tribe which was part of the Kushite Empire during the Kushite's centuries long war with Rome. The empire ended in 350 AD when the Kushite stronghold of Meroe fell to repeated Roman assaults. Majaji led her warriors in battle armed with a shield and spear and is believed to have died on the walls of Meroe.

A succession of Ethiopian Queens and military leaders known as Candace were also descended from the Kush. The first Candace, leading an army mounted on war elephants, turned back Alexander's invasion of Ethiopia in 332 BC. In 30 BC Candace Amanirenas defeated an invasion by Patronius, the Roman governor of Egypt and sacked the city of Cyrene."

DID YOU KNOW THAT HIS MAJESTY WAS MOVED BY "THE SPIRIT AND FIRE OF QUEEN NYAHBINGHI"?

"The term "nyahbinghi" is said to have come from a religious, spiritual, and political movement in East Africa beginning in the 1850's until the 1950 led by a series of spiritually influential women and focused on military actions against white imperialists and colonialists. It is thought that the term was a women-centered popular movement in Uganda that led the resistance against European settlers who were attempting to overrule Africans. The Nyabinghi movement was centered around a woman healer, Muhumusa, who was possessed by the spirit of Nyabinghi, a legendary 'Amazon Queen.' Muhumusa organized armed resistance against German colonialists and was detained in Uganda in 1913 by the British. The spirit of Nyabinghi possessed mostly women, but also men who led uprisings against the British in later years. British effort to destroy the Nyabinghi movement was through their criminalizing it as witchcraft through Witchcraft Ordinance of 1912, which promoted Christianity and encouraged other indigenous anti-Nyabinghi movements"

Do you see how your WHITE-WASHED western Judeo-Christian views completely contradict and insult Ethiopian/Afrikan nature, tradition, culture, history and spirit?

May the Spirit of Queen Nyahbinghi and all powerful Ethiopian Queen Mothers and Warriors shake you from your european ignorance and slumber.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2016 11:46:33 AM

.... To veggieback on that.Ras Tafari Makonnen bowed before and served under the QUEEN of Ethiopia who ruled before him. Now if women are to shut up and know nothing and must be second to a man..... Why were they female Queens of hola Ethiopia including being recognised by FarI himself? Explain Empress Zawditu......

You say King David had many wives? And somehow linking this to your superiority complex. But are you telling me Queen Makeda wasn't the first to educate nourish feed house clothe and provide the sustainance of life for young David? Because they was no father at home according to the story he was only interested in sleeping with the queen through trickery. According to the story Solomon was a literal 'trick' and it was up to the strong queen to raise David as a man and provide the foundation for the very throne of Jah.

??your ideals toward women make no sense within Rastafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2016 11:59:23 AM

Messenger: Jahona Isreal Sent: 1/12/2016 3:15:32 AM

Hotta fire pon Rastafarian antichrists. May death fall upon them, since they are stumbling blocks for many.

Il wear that hat if it fits. Rastaman antichrist. Excommunicate I from your church, yes. But befor you wish death on anybody you may want to secure for Life for yoursel and you just can't do that without wombman. No matter how hard you try. Lol but I forget, life come from the tsela (!) of a man according to you people.

Free up John. Love life love woman and don't wish death on people

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2016 1:13:55 PM

Like I said to that other bible worshipper:

There are many things that Haile Selassie has said that were not said in either the old or new testament. I and I draw Inspiration from Haile Selassie I, so I and I are not limited to the Bible, just as Haile Selassie I is not limited to the Bible. Haile Selassie has shown I and I that Christianity is not the only valid religion. And has shown I and I that to be so arrogant to think that your religion is so much higher than others is foolishness and utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

When Selassie I said this:

But we don't consider our religion alone valid and have granted the people the freedom to observe any religion they please.

By saying that He doesn't consider His religion alone valid, He is implying that other religions are valid. And He didn't just talk about a handful of religions but allowed people to observe any religion that they please. Haile Selassie I doesn't make Laws against Righteousness, he makes laws against wickedness.

When other religions speak about the path to Salvation, Righteousness is typically part of that path. Valid means sound, just and well-founded. If Selassie I suggests other religions are valid, it means that at least for the most part, what they are dealing with is sound, just and well founded; and if they Sight a Path to Salvation, that path is therefore also valid. If their way was not valid, their religion couldn't be valid, so if their religion is valid, their way is valid.

That is not the only thing that shows the Heights of Haile Selassie I.

Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths.

What do you think Selassie means when he says no one can interfere with the realm of God? It means who are you to judge the religion of others. That is the realm of God, not yours. If God rose up people and gave them principles of Righteousness, who are you to judge them because they don't see your book as their God?

Haile Selassie I said,

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

The systems of Government which have sought to impose uniformity of belief have survived briefly and then expired, blinded and weakened by obsessive reliance upon their supposed infallibility.

The quote above is about nations and governments. But logic would infer the same philosophy to individuals.

So I say.

It is unfortunate that some people are so foolish as to believe that one group or individual constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. And it is a shame that such utter vanity of thought and aspiration exists in these times. Groups and individuals who try to impose their beliefs on others are blinded and weakened by obsessive reliance upon their supposed infallibility.

In addition, the whole speech when Haile Selassie I gives an honorary degree to Radhakrishan shows his Heights toward other religions.

He begins by saying

On the occasion of Your Excellency's visit to Our country it gives Us special pleasure to receive you at this institution itself dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and truth. It is altogether fitting that Your Excellency should be the focus of this occasion, for Your Excellency has yourself since your youth been dedicated to that cause.

So to open, Haile Selassie I says that Radhakrishan is Livicated to the pursuit of knowledge and truth. Take note of that when the I reads more of what He said.

When commending him, Haile Selassie I chooses to present a quote from Radhakrishan that says:

-------
...in the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of the spirit. Whatever religions they may profess they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have always stood for the fellowship of humanity,
-------

Haile Selassie I didn't have to use that particular quote, and didn't have to quote him at all. But He intentionally chose that quote and wanted people to hear the Greatness shown in the quote. He uses a quote that says "in the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of the spirit. Whatever religions they may profess they are spiritual kinsmen". The quote continues and criticizes the different religious groups for binding people to limited groups and fighting against a world community, as opposed to the mystics who stand for the fellowship of humanity.

Why would Haile Selassie I pick a quote that He is opposed to or in disagreement with? As I said, He didn't have to use that particular quote, and didn't have to quote Radhakrishan at all. It is obvious in the context used that Haile Selassie I is very much in agreement with the quote. Those with eyes to see will see.

Haile Selassie I says regarding the quote from Radhakrishan.

so Your Excellency(Radhakrishan) has taught us. And in an effort to carry out this teaching to pursue truth - to promote those bonds common to the human race - Your Excellency has dedicated your whole life. To free the human race from superstition and fear that originate from ignorance; to enable him to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help him recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race, Your Excellency has laboured. To this generation, so tormented between modern knowledge and ancient faith, your scrupulous studies have pointed the way by which man may be saved from traditional superstition and modern scepticism.

Haile Selassie refers to the Teaching in that quote from Radhakrishan as a Teaching to pursue truth, and He commends him on his efforts to remove conflict over religion and for pointing the way by which man may be saved from traditional superstition and modern scepticism, and fear originating from ignorance. Enabling people to transcend the apparent obstacles of race and religion; and to help them recognize the blood-ties of the whole human race.

The Most High Haile Selassie I Itinues,

Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!

Haile Selassie Iverstands the Greatness of Sharing Iritual Heights. There is so much to Learn in Iration. Some parts of the Heights are common to many, but others are not. One people have Learned parts of the Heights that others have not, but they have not learned parts that others have. That is the Iverstanding of I and I Highest of High RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, Righteousness and Rising Irits and Learning from Ones and Ones, throughout all Creation.

I and I God Haile Selassie I Itinues,

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness. It is, therefore, in recognition of these labours that We, with unequalled pleasure, bestow upon Your Excellency the degree of Doctor of Letters, honoris causa.

The Heights from all those quotes I Reasoned about from Haile Selassie I are more than enough for I to know that the Most High God Haile Selassie I does not reject those that deal with Paths outside of Christianity, Haile Selassie is against wickedness, not differences in Faiths and Trods.

Don't mistake Haile Selassie I Love for Christ as opposition to other Faiths and Trods. Haile Selassie I Heights and Teachings has nothing to do the separation of mankind, or casting judgement on other people's Faith or Trods.

Haile Selassie I is One. It is Great and Wonderful and Mighty that Haile Selassie I has opened these Heights, much better than the transition to Kemet, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or anything that has been before. Inity, ApreciaLoving the Richness and Diversity of the Children of the Creator, respecting the differences in other Religions and Trods, Learning and Sharing with One another, is so much Better and Higher than any single religion imposed on all could ever be.

I and I are not here to change anybody, you are welcome to layer the veil already over your eyes to further hide them from the Greatness and Oneness of Haile Selassie I, but I veil was removed from the time I recognized I God RasTafarI Haile Selassie, and my unveiled eyes Sight more and more as time passes. I and I would never put the veil back over I and I eyes, nothing other people say could make I and I weary, open Heights could never close again.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/13/2016 3:33:54 PM

Dat younging seems influenced by some of the Hebrew Israelite street preacher doctrine out deh

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/13/2016 3:33:55 PM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/13/2016 3:59:19 PM

"If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings" -- Afrikan proverb

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I