Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6365&start_row=1

Inspiration

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/9/2016 2:12:00 AM

RASTA man & womb is inspired by ganja but dat does not mean RASTA haffe try & look like a ganja plant bcos of de inspiration. De herb inspire RASTA to trod upful livity. De same applys to His Majesty & de bible. RASTA is inspired by HIM but dat does not mean one have to try & look, do like HIM to be RASTA. HIM is not de one dat came with RASTA but he came & saw RASTA using his name. RASTA may be inspired by de bible but dat does not mean RASTA livity is defined by de bible. Upful livity is Light

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/9/2016 2:29:41 AM

One inspirtation in many channels, like one fresh water in many rivers, its always life giving and working as one with the light....fresh clean pure water is fresh clean water no matter the container, jus got to drink the water of inspiritaion and be like HIM and never thirst again , rather stay highdrated

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/9/2016 8:30:59 AM

Yes I blackheart Jah Inspiration

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/11/2016 9:32:05 PM

Bless my Lord. Mek we be inspired to remain righteous. Oneness

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/13/2016 11:54:06 PM

I agree that RasTafarI people don't have to do everything that Haile Selassie I does, but Ones and Ones should be careful not to refuse Heights from Haile Selassie I because it is not in agreement with what they think. If people open their mind to Iverstand why Haile Selassie says what He says, they will receive a Great Teaching.

The Principles that Haile Selassie I Holds and Teaches are the Principles of God.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I