Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6361&start_row=41

Robert Nesta Marly the long awaited Messiah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/10/2016 2:50:39 PM

http://ireggaenation.com/life-size-bob-marley-statue-unveiled-in-addis-ababa-ethiopia/

Messenger: Har-Tema Sent: 1/10/2016 8:01:27 PM

Thank you my brother and sister... I really did enjoyed this conversation and I'm only here to tickle your minds, to make u think outside the box. I've realize from you as you have also come to realize from me. It is said the answer you're seeking is already within waiting to be unlock.

One quote I love from John Henry Clarke is, "I only debate my equals, all others I teach." But when sharing information concerning africa's mysteries and wisdom, especially with our people its a joy regardless. Thank you for listening and reasoning for everything happens in season.

Its a joy reading about our own heros those home and abroad. Whether its Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammed, booker t. washington in the diaspora or those in africa such as Simeon Toko of Angolga, Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, and cheikh ahmadou bamba of Senegal, who like Fard Muhammed was a sufi mystic of Islam as well. Those names above are just some of our super-Heros. However, all these spiritual system are the like the fingers upon the hands of the Almighty. For all contain truth and Rastafari is the synthesis of all these molded into one truth in my eyes.

P.S
Thanks for the link about Bob's statue finally erected in Ethiopia. With such coincident there is no contradiction since the date of his death correlate to the inauguration of the statue as well. April 19, 2015 or 4x1x9x2x1x5=360, i.e 360 degree since we have reach a full circle again in this journey upon the never ending cycle of time... Time will tell. Hotep to u all

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/10/2016 11:50:22 PM

Hotep and RAspect unto di I. Nicely said.

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 10:56:43 AM

Marley was no Messiah he was just a musical messenger. Stop with the nonsense.

Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/12/2018 10:34:15 PM

This one is funny. So, will Bob Marley ressurect like Jesus or what are you trying to say?

Africa liberation is far from achievement and if Bob were a messiah, he should have done something for Africa. All Bob cared about was his music. Touring and performing to get richer. and his ganja.

Selassie abolished slavery in the 1900s. Selassie kept Ethiopia free from colonization and subjugation to an alien people.

Selassie made a step in setting a foundation for African unity, namely the Organisation of African Unity, which so far has been manipulated and changed to African Union, something more money oriented instead of a liberation thing.

Selassie did a lot of things for his people to better their lives and living standards in Ethiopia .

What did Bob Marley do? Just smoke lamb's bread and play music and go to perform in a different countries for money. Nothing towards African liberation and unity. Then you a come yah and call the man a messiah.

Bob was a conscious bredren, but calling him a messiah is exaggerating things.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/18/2018 8:42:57 PM

I don't think it's fair for you to impute to Bob Marley "all he cared about". That's a judgment that you cannot make. By all appearances his dedication to spreading the truth about JAH RastafarI was sincere.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I