Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6351&start_row=11

Bun Israel, bun zionism.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/24/2015 8:10:42 PM

How can Falasha identify as Jews when they never woulda known the word or those people if not for Jewish invaders and missionaries. They identify as such because if white supremacy! Why dont the Jews identify as Beta Israel/Falasha

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/24/2015 8:42:55 PM

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/24/2015 9:18:06 PM

Then you could say the same about "Falasha" and "beta Israel".Falasha is a derogatory term wich means landless and beta Israel means house of Israel.Wich Israel?
The Israel in the torah,the israel of jews?

These are the people who refused to convert to christianity under the rule of king Ezana.

Anyhow leaving that argument aside,it is a fact that the majority of beta Israel live in modern Israel and that they both see themselves as jews and are regarded as such by white jews.

And yet they have no involvement in these conspiracy things.And such a thing wouldnt even be possible,then the reason must be that its not really a jewish conspiracy but white supremacy.All Im saying.

Peace.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/24/2015 10:28:10 PM

Im saying its white supremacy why modern Beta Israel identify as Jews. Its cleary as day white Jews and Beta Israel are not the same!

Some white Jews did/do not see them as true Jews as Dr Ben say they were brought to Israel for cheap labour.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/24/2015 10:32:45 PM

Look into it some more, the Israelis don't see the Beta Israelites as their own. The only reason they tolerate them is they would look bad if they didn't. Initially, they tried to not let them into Israel, but eventually, when they couldn't figure out a way to make their refusal appear justified, they had to let them in.

When they come, the Israeli doctors try to convince them, often verbally aggressive or deceitfully to take birth control shots every three months to prevent them from having children.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/25/2015 12:05:06 AM

Im not saying they are the same.Neither am I disputing the ill treatment of black Ehiopian beta israel by white jews.White supremacy can be found among white jews just as it can be found among white christians or atheists.

But I dont believe without proof,the theories that the big guys who do certain wickedness are mostly jewish or that it is a jewish thing.

I dont know where those claims come from.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2015 5:21:59 AM

Jewish supremacy
White supremacy

There's a difference??

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/25/2015 10:16:34 AM

Yes there is certainly a difference.

White supremacy can be seen among whites that are not jewish but can be of any religion.

While jews can be of other races than white.

Peace.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2015 10:22:06 AM

LOL!!!

TOMATO
TOMAHHHTO

Jewish supremacy = "we are CHOSEN ones". White supremacy sprinkled with Ashkenaz seasonings, served with matzo balls on the side, in the name of Yahweh.

From the Ashkenaz Jewish Talmud:

Now, I can no longer engender the fourth son whom I would have gave the order (…) 
your children shall serve, you and your brothers ! It has to be Canaan, your first born, that they shall take as a slave.
And since you have made me incapable of doing bad things in the darkness of the night, the children of Canaan will be born ugly and black ! Also, because you have stretched yourself to see my nudity, the hair of your grandchildren will curl so that it turns nappy and their eyes will be red, also, because your lips have joked about my misfortune, yours will swell and since you had a lack of respect for my nudity, they will go around naked and their virile part extend ignobly.”

White supremacy = "we are the ONLY ones (considered human/civilized)" - a cold and bloody dish, seasoned with genocide and wickedness, with racism and sexism for dessert, in the name of Jesus.

From the Xtian Bible:

And Noah began to be a husbandman, and he planted a vineyard.
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father and told his two brethren outside.
And Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were turned away, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
And he said, "Cursed be Canaan! A servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."
And he said, "Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.”

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/25/2015 11:16:23 PM

Youre talking about white supremacy and racism being found among white jews and christians,like I said I dont argue with that.

But I believe there is some confusion also about what jew means.Is it purely a racial thing or is it a religion of judaism...

Anyway being jewish doesnt mean ones are white supremacy or even have white priveledge as there are black jews(mixed).

Thats all.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I