Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6351&start_row=1

Bun Israel, bun zionism.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/23/2015 5:10:34 PM

I don't understand some Ras, including famous ones like some of the Marley children, that openly support Israel. Modern day Israel is not Biblical Israel. Modern day Israel is a fascist, zionist, brutal regime that committing murder,destruction and genocide against the Palestinians. The Palestinians have called that land theirs for thousand of years, until after the Holocaust it was decided that Palestine would be carved up to shelter the exiled Jews. Zionism has no connection with real Judaism, and what i don't understand how is how can people that know what it's like to be prosecuted and killed because of your religion or color of skin, now go and do the same to someone else. Of course, there are many of those inside ISrael that oppose this, including many Rabbis.

Rastafari fire!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/23/2015 7:18:41 PM

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

The Protocols of Zion

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/24/2015 6:19:55 PM

Israel can do what it wants because of the support it has from the United States. The state of Israel is basically another US military base and there are many military/technology relationships between the USA and Israel.

However, this "Protocols of the elders of Zion" document is anti-semitic propaganda in my opinion - Henry Ford was involved with this. Henry Ford was admired by Adolf Hitler for his anti-Semitic views.

I don't like the modern state of Israel but I don't promote hatred toward the Jewish people of primarily Eastern European descent who call themselves Israel today.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/24/2015 7:06:56 PM

Anti-Semitic what is this?
Israel/Jews/Zionist are some of the most ANTI-Whoever group their is espexially when it comes to Africans.

Just for their to such a "crime" called antisemitism shows the Zionist/Jews involvement in that. Jews have NOT suffered nearly as much hatred and persecution as African yet where is the anti-African charge?

One day de bush meat gon catch de hunter!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/24/2015 7:09:19 PM

I agree that the holocaust of European Jews during The second world war is often used to associate whatever anti-Israel sentiment there is or brand it as anti-semitic to oppose Israeli policies - which are oftentimes murderous, aggressive, and oppressive to Palestinians and other non-israelis.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/24/2015 7:38:43 PM

Jews may sometimes use anti-semitism as an excuse to try and justify their own wickedness.

But,the anti zionism conspiracy theorists are making alleged claims about jews that have no proof also.
They seem to be obsessed with the thought of jews having some kind of global conspiracy but if we look at Europe or Usa or some Arab countries their politics are no better.So if ones wish to accuse or expose,there is no point in trying to accuse israel only and leave out the other.

Judaism,zionism and Israel are not all the same.There are jews who may not believe in zionism or have any relation to Israel.

The falashas for example are jews but are not in any conspiracy against anyone.So I see it isnt really a jewish conspiracy but the same old white supremacy conspiracy.

Peace.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/24/2015 7:48:25 PM

Well Zionist/Jews are very prevalent in USA government and funding! Just as Jews were major funders of transAtlantic shipment of capture African to the Americas for enslavement. Its well known of other Europeans involvement but not of their behind the scenes counterpart. Just as with US and European politics!

And Falasha are NOT Jews, they ARE BETA YISRAEL!

And I know all Jews are not Zionist and all Zionist are not practicing Jews and all Jews are not pro Israel!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/24/2015 7:55:43 PM

SEEN Breddah VoodooRuutz! InI cannot equate the ORIGINAL Falasha with "Jews" or Zionism, no more then we can compare ORIGINAL KRST-ianity to western Christ-insanity.

And if we think that the "jews" don't yield enough global power to cause a threat, I would respectfully remind ones and ones that they are part of the "Committee of 300", the IMF, World Banks, the diamond industry, and they own/control all the major media companies.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/24/2015 8:06:21 PM

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/24/2015 8:07:16 PM

I understand.

But what Im saying is that their involvement doesnt necessarily have so much to do with judaism.It is possible some of the white supremacists happen to be "jews" just as the others happen to be "christians".And then some conspiracy theorists try to say it is connected to jews specifically.There are many stories.

As far as I know the Falashas do identify as being jewish just like Dr.Ben Jochannan.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I