Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6349&start_row=1

How to put up pictures and videos?

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/22/2015 2:20:00 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 2:33:56 PM

When you make a post, under the box, you will see some code that can be used to put up pictures and video.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/22/2015 2:46:29 PM

Could you please explain step by step, am having some difficulty with this lol.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 4:47:41 PM

When making a post, the I will see a box underneath the text box you write in. It has an example of an HTML link, Image and youtube video.

Just copy the text and paste it into your post and replace the link with your link, and replace the title portion of the HTML link with your title.

For the youtube video, don't use the whole link from the video, just overwrite the video code at the end before the two + symbols, the rest of the link needs to be in the form that it is.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 10:18:08 PM

If you are trying to show an image, the I needs to use the web address for the image.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/23/2015 3:21:08 AM

Can't find the original link unfortunately. Found a cool photo of Selassie and next to him a picture with Jesus standing next to Selassie. Very cool and mysterious.

Give thanks for the help

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 3:00:32 PM

I have this picture of selassie I and Jesus Edward in my cell phone. I will upload it.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 3:37:54 PM

But I don't know how to. too bad.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 10:12:56 PM

The picture is one, not two. And it's a picture of his divine majesty when he went to visit the black christ at Ethiopia Africa International Congress headquarters, some time before the king of kings departed to Zion.
In the picture the emperor is old.
The two pose for the photograph, each holding his hands together to form the seal of the house of David.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I