Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6346&start_row=41

if you a ras who doesnt accept the bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 123
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/21/2015 10:47:36 PM

Another thing, part of the wickedness of this book dependence and excuse making is that you would even entertain this notion as an excuse, and even call it optimistic, this is the second time I have heard this excuse. My optimistic perspective, is that He is a vile pig and the majority of Israelites would not entertain an excuse like this.

-------------
However, looking from a optimistic perspective, this "possibly" could be his reasoning although it was wrong.

In Eastern tradition, it was extremely important for visitors to be treated well. Their well-being, safety, and happiness were often placed above anything else, because if they were mistreated, it would reflect badly on the host, or even the city. In this situation, perhaps Lot placed the angels safety above even his own family.
-------------

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/21/2015 10:58:29 PM

When I say optimistic, I'm saying from the point of view of trying to see the good in everyone.
I don't know what was going through Lot's mind when he made that decision, Jah knows.
I'm not making excuses for Lot, he also decided to live in Sodom when he was given the option to live in a place not filled with unholiness.
& Idren there's no bible dependency. If every bible on earth was destroyed, I'd still have Jah's promises written on my heart and that alone is what I depend on.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/21/2015 11:59:10 PM

What I mean by book dependency, is this notion that these books are somehow divine and whatever is presented to the reader as the word, will or direction of God is accepted as truth, where people justify things that are not justifiable, simply because it is written in a book.

You can't see that Haile Selassie I is God, but you think that one book written by various men is the word of God. And by that books own admission, it is your God.

Look at how you think people are going to go in a lake of fire if they don't bow to this one book you hold so dear. That is madness. The Livity that is portrayed by Yeshua Christ is Salvation, not the other excuses people use as their salvation. And that Livity has always existed because it is the Livity of God. Before any letters or words were written by any people, it was there. People in these times and throughout history have Lived by the direction of the Creator, with or without the influence of any book.

The Livity of the Creator is what is required by the Creator, not dependence on a book, a church, a religion, a philosophy, or any other fear mongering dependence attracting notion.

The Creator would never turn away from those that Live according to the Oneness and Guidance of the Creator. Especially not for refusing a particular book, religion, etc.

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/22/2015 12:28:12 AM

Yes I, I&I agree when the I says that the Creator won't turn those away who does His Will. His Will is for His children to accept the Son. And if you don't accept the whole of The Word, you're in disagreement with Yeshua and the prophets, no further debate.

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"2 Timothy 3:16

"Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things. For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit." 2 Peter 1:20-21

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!" Galatians 1:8

Give thanks

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 12:33:03 AM

---------
Yes I, I&I agree when the I says that the Creator won't turn those away who does His Will. His Will is for His children to accept the Son. And if you don't accept the whole of The Word, you're in disagreement with Yeshua and the prophets, no further debate.
--------

That is not what I am saying. Righteous Livity is the Oneness and Guidance of the Creator.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 1:06:21 AM

And about this
=========
Indeed, there is not a righteous man on earth who continually does good and who never sins. Ecclesiastes 7:20 
Without Yeshua, there's no entrance into Zion, because none of us are righteous.
=========

You think that will save you? Instead of basing your life on the philosophies of the churches and Paul, pay more attention to what Yeshua Christ said.

If you do that, you will see plainly that according to Yeshua Christ, sin is not acceptable in the slightest, the only thing keeping you from damnation is the breath in your lungs each day, when that ends, you will either Live in your Righteousness or die in your sin. The only hope that would remain for your Life is your future generations, if you have children.

If you think Christ will open the door for you when you think you can sin and expect to be saved by your belief in Christ, you are mistaken. No sin shall enter Zion.

Luke 13
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

The next two posts after this one will explain what I mean, and I will show what Yeshua Christ requires.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 1:06:58 AM

Sacrifice

The churches have misinterpreted the meaning of Christ dying for our sins. The way I see it is that the reason why we are saved is because of what Christ taught I and I about how I and I should live.

The sacrifice of Christ was that he taught I and I Jah way because he knew that he would have to sacrifice his body to teach I and I this because he knew that babylon would crucify him for teaching the truth to the people. But he still showed I and I the truth, he sacrificed himself for this. So when people forget his words and teachings it is a disrespect to the sacrifice Christ gave in order to show I and I these words.

That is why I feel that it is so important to live by his words. He sacrificed himself to teach I and I these things. If he didn't speak the things that he spoke, they would never have crucified him.

Selassie I showed I and I,

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'.

Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

Often in the churches, they speak that there use to be animal sacrifice, but by Christ being crucified, this sacrifice replace the sacrifice of animals, so people no longer need to sacrifice animals. Or they say that by Christ being crucified and sacrificed, it cleansed us of our sins so that Jah would forgive I and I. They like to believe that the death of Christ saves them to relieve their guilt for crucifying Him and justify their wickedness of crucifying Him. They also want to excuse themselves from living by His example. When the real way Christ saves us was by teaching I and I how to Live by the example of God and be One with God. Animal sacrifice was never necessary and Jah was always willing to forgive I and I of our sins.

The sacrificing of animals was there to cause people to acknowledge their sin, a process to help them recognize the significance. Jah requires I and I to repent and Live by his ways. If this is done, then no sacrifice is required. The law only has an affect on Sin. There is no law against righteousness.

Jah is perfectly clear in Ezekiel about what he requires, he didn't say that the people must repent and sacrifice. He only said that they must repent and Live in righteousness and their sin will not be mentioned, but they will be remembered for their righteousness.

Ezekiel 18
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
25 Yet ye say, The way of the LORD is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
29 Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the LORD is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?
30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

All the laws, procedures and ceromonies were needed by man, not Jah. Because their faith was and still is so weak that they required these things to help them believe. Just as some feel that they need many people to pray for them to be helped by Jah, or the people that believe that they must repeat their request over and over again to be heard. The Ones that have Faith that Jah will help them without them asking for this or that, but trust in the Most High to provide what they need, their Faith will be fulfilled.

When you look at the scriptures when Christ healed the people. Some people had Faith that they would be healed if Christ touched them, and they were healed. Christ showed them that "your Faith has healed you". Some people had Faith that they would be healed if they only touched the clothes of Christ, and they were healed. And one man had Faith that Christ could heal his servant from across the city, without even seeing the servant, and the servant was healed. Christ said of this man:

Luke 7
9 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

The people that had Faith that they would be healed when Christ touched them did not have Faith that Christ could heal them without even being near them. But the One that had the Faith that Christ could be far away and still heal, his Faith was fulfilled.

In those times, people put too much dependence on the laws and sacrifice and walked away from Faith in the Most High. Christ showed the Truth, and afterwards, instead of listening, people replaced the old doctrines of men with new doctrines of men, and put aside the Word of Jah as shown by Christ. Christ showed them what is truly required, it is not the doctrines of man, but it is the Livity of Jah. It is not to force your body to not sin, but it is to remove sin from you thoughts and Spirit. It is not to be part of the faithless generation, but it is to be the generation of the Faithful.

Christ showed the original way, the way for the faithful generation. Doctrines of men and animal sacrifices was for the faithless generation.

John 6
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Word manifested in Flesh, and Flesh manifested in Word to enter into I and I.

I and I should never underestimate the Power of Faith. With Faith, nothing is impossible, NOTHING. We needed Christ to bring the Flesh(Words) of Jah to I and I for us to see the Truth and the example of Jah. Because if we didn't see the Truth of Jah, then we would have surely died in our sin. But by the Grace(divine direction) of Jah, I and I will Live by the example of Jah. Without Jah guidance, this could not be so, but with Jah guidance it must be so. Christ left so that the Spirit of Truth could come to I and I, to show us where and when all of I and I steps should be made. But even after he left, people ignored the Spirit of Truth, and instead only spoke about how great Christ was and how it was impossible to Live by His example. Even though Christ came and told us to Live by His example, and sent us the Spirit of Truth to lead I and I in Jah way.

Christ sacrificed himself so that we could hear the Words of Jah. That is why he was crucified, and He knew that they would hate Him for showing the Words and example of Jah. This is the sacrifice. The action of Christ is the sacrifice, not the action of wicked men that crucified him. And the action of Christ was to remove the cloak and reveal the Truth. The sacrifice was the teaching of Jah example and it occured before the crucifixion, the result of the sacrifice was the crucifixion.

The teachings of Christ are the example of Jah. Let I and I Live in the ways of I and I Father.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 1:07:42 AM

Perfect Livity

Jah requires I and I to be Perfect in his way. Here are numerous scripture of Jesus Christ's words that show I and I what is required of I and I. I can't Iverstand why people don't see what Jah requires from I and I. Do people forget these words soon after they read them?

-------------------------------
Added 2013/10/13
Adding this from a Reasoning below

Yes I Nefertiti it is plain and clear, just as it is plain and clear that I and I are to be One with Jah and One with Christ, not separate. But people would prefer to listen to the preacherman or apostles, over the words of Christ. The sacrifice of Christ was that he taught I and I Jah way because he knew that he would have to sacrifice his body to teach I and I this because he knew that babylon would crucify him for teaching the truth to the people. But he still showed I and I, he sacrificed himself for this. So when people forget his words and teachings it is a disrespect to the sacrifice Christ gave in order to show I and I these words.

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

This is not a request and Christ didn't say try to be so, but he said Be ye therefore perfect. And for people that think that the perfection is something less than this or that, Christ showed them, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. So this kind of perfection is the highest form of perfection that is.
--------------------------

Matthew 5
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Luke 6
40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

John 14
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

John 13
13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Matthew 5
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
.......Read the rest of this scripture for more detail

Matthew 12
48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 16
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Luke 13
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

John 8
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

The ways of Christ are even more strict then the ways of Moses. Christ said.

Matthew 5
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

How many more words of Christ does a man need to read to be convinced of how we are to live?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2015 1:17:55 AM

As you can see, what is required is Righteousness, which is independent of the Bible and existed so long before the bible or any other written teachings that the Bible is just a small blip in its history.

Messenger: Joseph I Sent: 12/22/2015 1:50:43 AM

-----------------
You think that will save you? Instead of basing your life on the philosophies of the churches and Paul, pay more attention to what Yeshua Christ said.
-----------------

Simple. Yes, through faith in Christ and doing all that He says. Not picking and choosing. You're trying to find contradictions in the Word that aren't there. Hear His Words, or you'll be the one that He says to, 'I never knew you depart from me.' I don't go to church I am the temple of the Most High Jah.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber." John 10:1

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture." John 10:9

"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." John 14:6

"And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

"For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead." James 2:26

"and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith," Philippians 3:9

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 123

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I