Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6325&start_row=1

Biblical chapters and verses which are related to Haile Selassie I?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/6/2015 10:31:33 AM

I just need for all you Jah people to put up verses you are familiar with which are related to or talk about or prophecies His Majesty.

I do not wish to talk about the Bible itself or any other topic in this thread. I give thanks.

Jah Rastafari, Haille Selassie I!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/6/2015 11:54:34 AM

If ones need biblical references to recognize InI King of Kings, here's two off the top of my head:

Revelations 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the LION OF JUDAH, the ROOT OF  DAVID,hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. 

Revelations: 19 11-16
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, and LORD OF LORDS

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/6/2015 4:10:24 PM

Psalms 82 happen in The Flesh @ Geneva,
H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I Appeal to the Leage of Nations
June 1936.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/6/2015 4:27:05 PM

Mitar Tabaric. He as well as Nikola Tesla hail from Serbia + both emanated clairvoyance. Tesla is Ital.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 12/6/2015 4:39:09 PM

Mitar Tarabic is the correct writing. .

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/9/2015 6:43:30 AM

Give thanks for the answers, but anyone else have anything to add?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/9/2015 11:04:42 AM

Why don't you do a search on the forum? That question had been asked and answered a lot of times.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I