Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=91

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/11/2020 6:13:56 PM

This is just one of my ideologies, or rather my philosophy.

When God created the world thousands of years ago, he created plants and vegetation and thing, then on the fifth day he created sea life and birds, or to quote it directly from the scriptures, " the sea brought forth moving creature that hath life and fowl to fly in the firmament. On the sixth day God made beasts of the earth, living creatures after their kind, cattle and creeping things that hath life upon the earth.

Thus God created all forms of life, every living creature that moveth, fowl of the air, beasts and creeping things, and the word to be deeply considered is living creatures after their kind. Living creatures, be it mammoth sized beasts or microscopic microorganisms, have one thing in common. They feed and multiply.

Bacterias often feed on their host, but viruses, scientifically or religiously speaking, ARE NOT LIVING CREATURES. They're rather inert tiny objects that become active once inside a victim. The virus are not living cells, because they don't have a nucleus, neither do they move or multiply. No, they don't move at all and depend on the host's circulatory system to get them to their destination. Viruses do not feed, so it is a mystery how they come to exist after all, without needing energy to survive. It's my opinion that viruses we're not created by God because he only made living things, the moving creature that hath life and creeping things. All beasts and bacterias fall under this category but the virus remains uncategorized. It's not a living thing, or a moving creature that hath life, no. It's a dead, programmed DNA code that is stored in a programmable bio-shell. It's more like a bio-engineered weapon than a biological natural occurrence. It is a GMO- part or whole of an organism genetically modified for a specific purpose. This is why viruses, unlike normal living cells, don't need to feed but are only there to cause destruction.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/11/2020 6:19:51 PM

So when God made everything several years ago, he never created no virus; only the moving creature that hath life and the creeping thing. HIM NEVER CREATE NO ISOLATED DNA that is unique to all forms of life in that it is NOT A LIVING CELL, But a strand of DNA isolated from a living cells and modified to cause terror in a victim.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/11/2020 7:02:43 PM

Any staunch christian will agree with me that viruses ( or DNA isolated from living cells or rather moving creatures that hath life ) we're not created by God. Not on the 1st day, 2nd nor third nor fifth or sixth of creation, but are an opportunistic occurrence resulting from the existence of other forms of life, most definitely isolated by mechanical means, because the theory of separation by accident isn't practical.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/11/2020 7:06:01 PM

Blessed I

The majority of them still think the government is trying to "help" them or "protect" them from a "virus".

The governments are listening to the wicked man himself, the Pope of Rome, who ordered that everyone be put on lockdowns. There is an order that they destroy everyone who does not bow down to the Pope of Rome.

This is not about a virus. This is about bowing to the Pope of Rome.

The whole world bowed to the Pope of Rome.

They are going to kill all of us.

They took our freedoms and rights away.

Many still think they are trying to "save" them from this "dangerous virus".

This is all about accepting the mark of the beast and bowing to the Pope of Rome.

Our bodies naturally can defend itself against any sickness. That is how JAH made I and I. JAH made I and I perfect in HIS image. Our bodies can defend itself against diseases.

They want the I to believe that the I is made weak, and that the I needs an injection to be saved.

They are wrong!

Many times have I pointed to Christ and showed what the Emperor says.

The Emperor says "let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus."

Yes I

We should work towards Christ, and not the vaccine and the Pope of Rome.

Christ says "Arise, go thy way."

So in faith I and I body can heal itself.

It is called natural healing.

Don't take the vaccine, BURN VACCINE PERMIT!!!

NATURAL HERD IMMUNITY is the best way forward.

JAH BLESS

More fire

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

Fire burn the Vatican

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/11/2020 7:11:18 PM

For example, how my dead grandmother's corpse will become a virus thousands of years from now is an absolute wonder.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/12/2020 12:40:48 AM

As much as I insist Covid 19 is a GMO, I still disagree with Melchizedek about your herd immunity thing. One thing for sure is that Covid 19 is a chemical poisoning. But what good does it do anyone throw caution to the wind and make oneself vulnerable to infection? GMO or natural it is still highly contagious, and your advice, Melchizedek, I'm afraid does more harm than good.

I Christ would say, protect yourself from the poison gas at all costs. And make sure you're NOT a SUPER-SPREADER!

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/14/2020 4:37:57 AM

If the vaccine will be mandatory ( read compulsory, or failure of which can lead to arrest and detention ) for everyone then I and I suspicions will be confirmed that this is a thing manufactured.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/14/2020 7:34:19 AM

@BCiF

I appreciate the amount of thought you've put into this.

So how do cancerous cells factor into your equation?

I would propose to you that it is the balance of nature that there is both life and death and agents of life and death that are not necessarily living at the same level as sentient life forms.

For you it's different because you don't believe in evolution and I can respect that even though I disagree.

For me it's a lot more simple because evolution explains their existence. In evolution there is no such thing as perfection. Organisms mutate until they find forms that are able to survive in their environment. Intelligence doesn't need to come first. What comes first is the individual base logic of DNA and RNA. Without these, intelligence cannot even be sustained.

And we often think of individual people because our intelligence and mind is segmented by our bodies in relation to others. The space between us is like the space between stars and galaxies. There is relatively a huge amount of space between cells but we don't consider how big this space is because it is too small to us to see.

So what if there are species of organisms that aren't segmented to a single "body" or locality? Again, they don't need to be alive in the same sense or even necessarily connected. Just as we are not connected to each other except by lineage. So too do they have offspring. They multiply. They use the host body as fuel to do so. But we also use other life forms for energy and to reproduce our own cells. The only difference is that we give our cells purpose for being a live. We see no purpose in the lives of viruses except to destroy.

But maybe destruction itself is their purpose.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/14/2020 7:34:35 AM

We have gut bacteria that works for us and with us in order to break down the foods we eat. Sympathetic organisms. There are also other symbiotic animals that help larger animals and use them for protection. There are even worms that live in animals and eat whenever they eat.

And so there are bacteria that grow and mutate and break down biomass when the animal dies. If you eat an animal in the process of decay then you are ingesting a large community of organism eating the body of their host animal. And not just animals... think about fruits. What happens if you don't eat fruits and vegetables quickly enough? What happens if you let potatoes rot in your cabinet. You'll get bugs and fruit flies because all of them have eggs inside.

And so it is disgusting to think about but these foreign organisms are able to outnumber the cells in your body. Perhaps when they get "cancer" they don't die but rather they simply become the cancer and it takes over the functions of their cell, making it a virus. I'm not a virologist or even a doctor so this is mere speculation on my part. But the point is that regardless of how biological life arrived on this planet, all biological life consumes each other in a constant state of transformation. We actually have to eat right in order to keep free radical cells at bay. Cancer is similar to radiation and this is why radiation can cause cancer when the cells are damaged. Because their reproduction function can still be in tact even though they've lost their purpose in life. If this can happen with a regular cell, then why can't radiation (which even sunlight is) cause the same cellular destruction in bacteria, making a different form of cancer?

And because the "cancer" evolves according to the specific type and DNA/RNA of the animal it's in... then it creates different strands of viruses. So what we're fighting against, in my less educated opinion, are zombie organisms that have lost enough of their code so that their identity is lost but their will to survive, multiply, and to consume is still in tact.

When we eat the cells of other animals our bodies break down and repurpose their biology in order to add to our own. When they consume us it only makes sense that they would be infecting our cells with their DNA in order to turn our cells into theirs. We simply don't always survive the process and our bodies have adapted mechanisms to kill them before they manage to take us over.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/14/2020 9:54:10 AM

Cancer is a disease, my friend. It's where your body's aging mechanism is corrupted, and you die young. Cancer is chemical poisoning, which happens within the body. Your DNA becomes corrupted and your body/flesh grows out to disorder. I definitely don't believe in Evolution because it's a damn joke. You see, ah I man born in Ethiopia me nah born over England. Real African dis, real rastaman iron.

The words of the bible are pure and simple for the understanding of heart and humble of spirit, a I man was created by the Father. Ah you... space dust.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I